[Drama 2021-2022] The Second Husband, 두번째 남편

Lmangla

9 hours ago, Newbie21SG said:

The other thick-skinned person is YMJ...I really cannot believe such a person exists.....she even dares to return to Hanok Bakery times and again, this time on behalf of Sang Mi as she vows to marry SM off to the Bakery family :surprisedwut: She is even more annoying that the other gold diggers!

Just because of this, I am off Sang Mi - Seo Jun pairing even though they are cute. Don't wanna give her the satisfaction of being the Hanok Bakery's in law

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

O.K., the "not so great escape" was pretty far fetched in that the heiress gets carried on the back of the policeman like a sack of potatoes.:unamused:  Jeez, no ambulance for the prickly princess?  No female suspect is going to be without a female attendant, probably attached with handcuffs.  Cheers for SC getting slapped silly by mistress Mom, but I grimaced when that poor office attendant got the sucker punch in the stomach from Chairman.  OOF!!:grimace:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

I told ya TY. They are going to kill him off. To keep the story moving for another 30 episodes someone going to have to be eliminated.

I have to say this. SM smile upside down train has to slow down. She should not be blamed for the sins of her family. If her mother chooses to make a bad situation worse that is on her mom. Same for brother. Like I said earlier she is naive and gullible. When all went down with BSH what was she supposed to do protest. I mean she her sister in law charged with murder which she confessed too. She didn’t know what her family did and also to her nephew she was out of town. When I was young I was told to stay out of “grown folks business” I am grown and still told that at times. 

Also her getting a nice job because of her brother. I don’t know about you if I was given an opportunity of a lifetime getting a good job that pays well and good benefits I am going to take it but I would work hard to keep to prove I deserve it. She never rubbed  the fact her brother got her the job in anyones face. 
Bakery son she was trying to intel about his likes and dislikes so she can impress him and talk to him. Do you want them to sit and stare each other like “duh”. Then she would be talk about not being interested in him enough to know things he likes or not. 
Okay I’m done with my SM stand up talk. I hope she gets true amnesia because she needs to forget her family and live a better life.

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

jae kyung is like an addict -- this will be my last murder, this will be last embezzlement... she never stops! ^_^

and then there are her enablers - chairman and sae chool -- no one holds her accountable for anything. she is always the injured party. what???? no wonder she is so arrogant. it was pretty hilarious to see her get so riled up over snoring and threatening her cellmate. fingers crossed that when she finally ends up in jail, she ends up in a room full of loud snores! 

• Like 11
  • Blob 1