[Drama 2022] Alchemy Of Souls: Light and Shadow ✴ 반환

Maetawinz

21 hours ago, misspiggie said:

Hope it helps you enjoy the show more. Don't hesitate if you have other questions. 

Do you know the family tree of Master Heo and Seo Yul's family? Coz in the beginning, when Uk was given torrent energy from Master Seo, both Mu Deok and Uk were desperately trying to learn their breathing technique. But their surnames differ though Mu Deok mentioned they come from the same family. But then throughout the drama, there's no further info on their connection between Master Heo and Seo Yul. So just wondering...

12 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

Do you know the family tree of Master Heo and Seo Yul's family?

You mean JW being given energy by Doctor Heo? Anyway...

Nope, the show never really specify how related they are. But perhaps not closely-related, hence Doctor Heo would regard Seo Yul as a potential suitor for his grand-daughter. The writers could be just playing with the surnames. After all, Heo and Seo, whether in Korean or Chinese, sounds so alike. Besides, the 4 Seasons Next-Gen needs to be somehow connected to the 4 most prominent seniors of the Assembly, thus they had Doctor Heo say they have "distant connections". 

But then Doctor Heo's teacher is Master Lee, and Master Lee's teacher is Master Seo Kyung, who is also born under the Constellation of the Supreme King. But as a promise to not threaten the royal family's rule, Seo Kyung agreed to retreat to the western frontier, and of course, Seo Yul is a direct descendant. 

Not surprising if they share the same breathing technique ... no?

• Like 1

@misspiggie Oh ya, I forgot their Master and Disciple relationship...That makes sense...

However, when Mu Deok and Uk reached DYG valley for his training, just a lil curious as to why was the chicken left roasted there when Master Lee aint there...Lol...Nobody cooks and leave their dishes without eating...And Master Lee only came back at night to find them trespassed his lil hut...

Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RomanticRosebud said:

I miss Uk and Naksu + LJW and GYJ's impressive chemistry. I love them so much. Luckily I can rewatch on Netflix anytime I want. Tho to be honest, It's not the same once you know what's gonna happen :joy:

Though I'm rewatching S1 right after I finished S2, there are parts that I cant remember...Not unless you have photographic memory! That is so cool!

CTO

I think I recalled dreaming of baby Wookie this morning...Lol...

• Like 1

Everyone we could get our leads again in another for another show He could be one of the faces of the ML's ahh.

Joining JangSeungjo and ChoiSiwon, LeeJaewook also reportedly will play as one of SeoInguk's faces in upcoming webtoom-based drama DeathsGame. ParkSodam and GoYounjung also in talks to lead

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

Here is more info.

Spoiler

The Go Younjung and Lee Jae Wook reunion is so near yet so far. They will be starring in the same drama but will appear in different episodes as they are Seo In Guk's reincarnation per episode in the drama.

Or we could see them in one episode only since there's still no description of Younjung's character as whether she is also a reincarnation or not.

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

8 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Joining JangSeungjo and ChoiSiwon, LeeJaewook also reportedly will play as one of SeoInguk's faces in upcoming webtoom-based drama DeathsGame. ParkSodam and GoYounjung also in talks to lead

Coincidentally...

Previously:  watching AOS

Now:  watching Return 1997 (Seo In-guk)

Always:  a fan of SuJu (Choi Siwon)

I wonder if they'll ALL appear in one drama some day ... LOL!!!

• Like 1
  • Blob 1