Chinese title:  七时吉祥 / Qi Shi Ji Xiang
English title: The Seventh Generation

Genre: Xianxia, romance

Episodes: 38

Director: Li Nan, Du Lin
Screenwriter: Li Li Sha, Xu Hong, Li Zhi Min (李志敏), Zuo Yu
Script Director: Miao Wen Jing, Ding Ya
Chief Producer: Dai Ying, Wang Yi Xu, Zhang Yu Cheng
Producer: Shen Jing Jing, Zhou Si Yan (周思言)

Broadcast Period: Aug 10, 2023 - Sep 6, 2023

Broadcast Network: iQiyi

Based on the novel Yi Shi Chong Dong Qi Shi Bu Xiang (一时冲动七世不祥) by Jiu Lu Fei Xiang

Cast:

Main Cast
Yang Chao Yue as Xiang Zi
Ding Yu Xi as Chu Kong

Supporting Cast
Yang Hao Yu as Hong Xian Weng
Dong Xuan as Jie Zhen
Hai Lu as Wan Jun
Zheng Guo Lin
Yu Bo
He Wen Jun as Heavenly King Sun
Yang Li
Yang Meng En (杨蒙恩)
Lu Yu Xiao as Jin Meng
Zhang Xiao Chen as Immortal Lord Hao Xuan
Ge Qiu Gu as Xie Feng
Zhai Xiang Yang as Zi Hui
Zhang Xue Han as Ying Shi
Xing Ze as Xiu Ming
Xiao Tian Ren as Jin Lian

Synopsis:

Xiang Yun  was originally a cloud, but was turned into a fairy by Yue Laodian, and started working in Yue Lao Pavilion. Chu Kong is a disciple of the Uri Xingjun constellation. He strayed into Yue Lao Pavilion and was treated as a villain. Chu Kong accidentally broke  Xiang Yun's fan, so the two quarreled and accidentally messed up the red string, which led to the marriage of the three worlds. The Jade Emperor knew about the chaos, and his punishment to them was that they could not go back to heaven until after the seven lives of love, and so their story begins.

Credit: Novelupdates | MyDramaList 

Preview & Specials:

OTS:

TBA

Additional Links:

TBA

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

For any Issues and Abuse
Please report to @SC2019

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, ElleSor said:

Aww... I totally loved the novel. I hope this shows soon.

I'm going to go re read it.

Hi, is there any English translation by any chance? 

Also I'm ok with Gong Jun, however not so sure for the female lead. She seems to me too down-to-earth kind of actress, not a xian xian type. 

1 hour ago, leo2020 said:

Also I'm ok with Gong Jun, however not so sure for the female lead. She seems to me too down-to-earth kind of actress, not a xian xian type. 

Here is the novel

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/seven-unfortunate-lifetimes-all-thanks-to-a-single-moment-of-impulse/

I am opposite.  Seven Tang will do great in the role.  She's a good actress.  I am not sure of Gong Jun.  Never finished any of his dramas.  I want someone like Ryan Ding to be the ML.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lovehuche said:

Here is the novel

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/seven-unfortunate-lifetimes-all-thanks-to-a-single-moment-of-impulse/

I am opposite.  Seven Tang will do great in the role.  She's a good actress.  I am not sure of Gong Jun.  Never finished any of his dramas.  I want someone like Ryan Ding to be the ML.

Thanks for the link)

Re Seven Ten: I'm not implying she isn't a good actress, just for me not the xian xian type of actress. 

Re Simon: even World of Honor?

If I remember correctly Ryan Ding is the male lead from Tiger and Rose? If yes, I can't really comment since I haven't seen Tiger and Rose...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, leo2020 said:

Thanks for the link)

Re Seven Ten: I'm not implying she isn't a good actress, just for me not the xian xian type of actress. 

Re Simon: even World of Honor?

If I remember correctly Ryan Ding is the male lead from Tiger and Rose? If yes, I can't really comment since I haven't seen Tiger and Rose...

There you go with a translated version. 

Enjoy! 

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • SC2019 changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama] The Seventh Generation 一时冲动,七世不祥
  • SC2019 changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama] Love You Seven Times 七世不祥
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/27/2021 at 12:20 AM, leo2020 said:

And I am not sure for both leads. Hopefully they prove us all wrong!

On 8/26/2021 at 11:13 PM, ElleSor said:

Aww... I totally loved the novel. I hope this shows soon.

I'm going to go re read it.

The novel is great. I absolutely love the author. She is so good at writing funny yet heart heart wrenching stories. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ChibiLy said:

And I am not sure for both leads. Hopefully they prove us all wrong!

The novel is great. I absolutely love the author. She is so good at writing funny yet heart heart wrenching stories. 

Yes, very cute. 

I like short and sweet novels...well, not so short actually but just right ones.

Hopefully this will turn out okay.

• Like 1

The show just wrapped filming, after the booting ceremony in end-Feb. I guess after this will be post-production, and waiting for the authorities to approve the final cut for premiere.

• Like 1

• SC2019 changed the title to [Upcoming Mainland Chinese Drama] Love You Seven Times 七世不祥 starring Yang Chao Yue & Ryan Ding
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/11/2022 at 12:41 AM, Don Yu said:

Without spoiling too much, can someone say why is the novel really good?

Personally, I loved the novel because it's the typical enemies turned to lovers trope.

I appreciate the effort to find each other. 

• 2 months later...

Love the trailers and the other videos.

I must say that I am not a fan of the FL but I am so willing to watch this no matter what.

This is one of my first read novels and a favorite.

The ML is also ok for me...I have seen him in some dramas and I have nothing against him.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • SC2019 changed the title to [Current Mainland Chinese Drama] Love You Seven Times 七世不祥, premieres 10 Aug, starring Yang Chao Yue & Ryan Ding