[Drama 2021] Dal Ri and Gamjatang, 달리와 감자탕

ferily

7 minutes ago, backstreetboysfan said:

That would be nice eh haha.

Haha! Somehow, I think SJK and KMJ's eyes have some similarities. I think MJ's eyes were just a bit rounder and bigger.

The episode later will be very interesting as all four of them will be in one area. Can't wait! 

People will know the value of someone in their life once they think that someone can be taken away from them, right? 

ji-su | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

• Like 2

Just now, BlackLotus1025 said:

Haha! Somehow, I think SJK and KMJ's eyes have some similarities. I think MJ's eyes were just a bit rounder and bigger.

The episode later will be very interesting as all four of them will be in one area. Can't wait! 

People will know the value of someone in their life once they think that someone can be taken away from them, right? 

Yeah kinda eh.

Oh I can't wait as well.

Yes that is very true nod.

• Like 1

On 9/30/2021 at 2:58 PM, LeftCoastOppa said:

Just finished episode 4 -

Going out on a limb here ... whatever that thief is after, its either connected to the pot that got sent to Moo Hak's father in ep 1 OR its in the bottom of Da-Li's art tube.

Interesting! I think MH's father will be a help of figuring out what exactly happened to DL's father. Maybe that's why he told MH that there's a lot of people coming after her. 

I still wonder who that second person who went into DL's father's house that made him die of a heart attack or something. I can't say it's Gong Ju since she was already disclosed in the latest episode. I wonder if it was An Sang Tae? 

I don't know what the brother is scheming, but I hope he won't be that weak of a character to just be the foolish one. :sweat_smile: 

5 minutes ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Yeah kinda eh.

Oh I can't wait as well.

Yes that is very true nod.

Less than five hours left! :hwaiting:

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

Here are some of the scenes from the latest episode:

- They started with where the scene stopped last week; Moo Hak didn't punch that part-timer because Da Li begged him not to. He just punched the locker instead, hurting his hand in the process.

- Da Li actually hit the part-timer after she asked where her money is and that bad guy didn't give an answer. She actually did warn him of the things she can file against him prior to asking that though. Haha. So funny.

- Won Tak and MH were pulling her since she started hitting the guy to everyone's surprise. Haha.

- Since MH's hand was hurt, someone aided it with first-aid. And that someone is... Won Tak! Haha! Bromance scene but not them bickering when they have the chance. Haha.

- MH finding out that WT and DL know each other, but I think they didn't disclose that she's living in his place because DL realized that WT was talking about MH being the psycho landlord right away. Haha.

- One of the police thought MH was DL's boyfriend because of what he did but she denied it.

- DL and MH had some talk in the car with him just being jealous but without trying to appear that he is. Haha. 

- DL asked if MH's hand is okay which made him smile sweetly.

- Jang Tae Jin was handed by his secretary with DonDon and FB's organizational chart and seeing MH's picture and name, he became annoyed. Haha. 

- JTJ or his secretary called MH's secretary because he'd like to pay DL's debt to MH, but when his secretary asked him when he can meet TJ, and when he asked why and found out that it's because he'll pay DL's debt, he kept saying he's busy and he has no time. 

- MH went to see Artist Hong and begged for forgiveness by kneeling to his secretary's surprise. 

- DL and Curator Song went to Artist Hong's house to also ask for forgiveness, but AH has already forgiven them without them knowing that MH already went there to apologize.

- DL called MH to attend the exhibit to which he gladly agreed. 

- The day of the exhibition came, and they were worried at first because no one was showing up to Si Hyun's delight. Then, a pack of reporters arrived outside the gallery. They prepared their cameras and the first guest to arrive was JTJ. SH's disappointment on the success of the event was then showed when more guests kept arriving. 

- JTJ and DL kept talking to the guests after DL was surprised when TJ used the word "we"/"us". He led her to the guests where AH was present in one table by touching her waist, but DL slowly tried to let go of the touch. The guests I think were telling or asking if they are together/they look good together but AH thinks otherwise. I think it's because she knows that MH seems to care more or look better with DL because of the thing he did for her. 

- DL kept waiting for MH to arrive which did not escape TJ's stare/look. 

- MH arrived in a hurry but was asked by his assistant to stay put and wait for his family members who also came to the party in a different car. MH's stepmom looks overdressed as she thought she's coming to a party and not just an opening of exhibition. Haha.

- DL finally saw MH but he was greeted by Chak Hee which DL saw and who got a bit jealous when she tried to fix his tie. When MH saw her and was about to greet her, she looked away and pretended to join the conversation. MH saw her smiling and talking to the guest but was annoyed when he saw TJ touching her back and leading her again to another set of guests.

-CH then asked MH to go somewhere with her to which DL's attention got distracted to and TJ was aware of it, too. 

-CH introduced MH to her dad, An Sang Tae, and seconds later, his three family members also greeted AST. CH and MH's stepmother suddenly remembered where they met each other but pretended not to say anything and just avoided each other's gaze.

- While DL was busy talking about some art, MH was busy drinking by himself. He got one more glass of wine after finishing one, and that's when TJ arrived to greet him. They talked about something first then TJ asked how come he's not answering his calls, but MH just shrugged him off by saying something else. I think he did say that he doesn't care about the money so TJ can keep it. (Not sure about this part.)

- When DL was talking about the essence of AH's art, they went to the part where they see a coffin. Actually, MH's stepmom made a scene because she saw MH inside that coffin! Ha! That's the thing AH asked him to do if he really wants to get her forgiveness. 

- When the exhibition's over, the employees talked about DL and her father and how sad things are. 

- DL, now just left by herself, felt emotional thinking on how her dad will look at her proudly after the elder looked at one of the art. Gosh, that OST they play whenever she thinks of her dad is really good. It pains me inside, too. It also reminds me of my late dad. Sorry about the sudden seriousness. She then started turning off the lights but she heard a snore all of a sudden. She saw MH sleeping in the coffin. 

- She called him "Mr. Jin" to his surprise and both of their foreheads bumped into each other. Haha.

- They were sitting on a couch side by side and when MH kept complaining about his forehead, DL touched it and they were now face to face. They tried to pull away and then the atmosphere suddenly changed when MH remembered his mother and his childhood days after being in the coffin for so long. (I think). He got super emotional as he cried telling DL that he can still remember how much pain his mother went through. I think the reason why he's into food was because the flashback saw young MH and his mom in the hospital with nothing to eat but just some slices of fruits in a can. 

- He was about to go because he was so sad and sentimental reminiscing when DL held his hand and stopped him. I think she said that he has done a good job and has come so far (not sure) but whatever she said, made them both stop and looked at each other. 

- DL kissed him on his lower lip but MH was blank and was just staring at her. She let go of the kiss but she kissed him one more time. This time, a bit longer. :kisslevel:

Preview showed: 

- DL talking to herself asking why she did it (haha!)

- TJ telling DL for them to start over again (whoa!)

- MH storming to where DL is and gets closer to her like he's about to kiss her (haha!)

38 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

Good to know...we need the plot to move between those two! :D

Haha! It's now moving... fast! Haha!

31 minutes ago, RobinM said:

Well. Never been happier to know I was wrong!  Dali don’t play. 

DL sure is the most experienced in dating between them. Haha.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

But TJ is on move now and she is going to be conflicted. Recall she still calls him Oppa both in person and on the phone. A women would not do that if there was absolutely nothing left of her feelings for him and Heaven knows how seriously K dramas take the first love trope . Oh dear.

• Like 2

Just now, RobinM said:

But TJ is on move now and she is going to be conflicted. Recall she still calls him Oppa both in person and on the phone. A women would not do that if there was nothing left of her feelings for him. Oh dear.

Yeah, I think she still has some lingering feelings towards TJ because his name was saved on her phone as Tae Jin Oppa but I think her feelings towards him are no longer that strong compared to how she felt for him in the past. With Moo Hak, I think she's also experiencing something new and she's getting used to having him around, and I think she's already liking him. So, I think there will really be some conflictions now that TJ will tell her that he wants to start with her over again. 

I still am very curious on what made TJ decide to just cancel their wedding. I wonder what he couldn't give up that he chose to give up DL instead. If it's the inheritance, power, or whatever. I hope we can also be informed about it soon. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BlackLotus1025 said:

Here are some of the scenes from the latest episode:

- They started with where the scene stopped last week; Moo Hak didn't punch that part-timer because Da Li begged him not to. He just punched the locker instead, hurting his hand in the process.

- Da Li actually hit the part-timer after she asked where her money is and that bad guy didn't give an answer. She actually did warn him of the things she can file against him prior to asking that though. Haha. So funny.

- Won Tak and MH were pulling her since she started hitting the guy to everyone's surprise. Haha.

- Since MH's hand was hurt, someone aided it with first-aid. And that someone is... Won Tak! Haha! Bromance scene but not them bickering when they have the chance. Haha.

- MH finding out that WT and DL know each other, but I think they didn't disclose that she's living in his place because DL realized that WT was talking about MH being the psycho landlord right away. Haha.

- One of the police thought MH was DL's boyfriend because of what he did but she denied it.

- DL and MH had some talk in the car with him just being jealous but without trying to appear that he is. Haha. 

- DL asked if MH's hand is okay which made him smile sweetly.

- Jang Tae Jin was handed by his secretary with DonDon and FB's organizational chart and seeing MH's picture and name, he became annoyed. Haha. 

- JTJ or his secretary called MH's secretary because he'd like to pay DL's debt to MH, but when his secretary asked him when he can meet TJ, and when he asked why and found out that it's because he'll pay DL's debt, he kept saying he's busy and he has no time. 

- MH went to see Artist Hong and begged for forgiveness by kneeling to his secretary's surprise. 

- DL and Curator Song went to Artist Hong's house to also ask for forgiveness, but AH has already forgiven them without them knowing that MH already went there to apologize.

- DL called MH to attend the exhibit to which he gladly agreed. 

- The day of the exhibition came, and they were worried at first because no one was showing up to Si Hyun's delight. Then, a pack of reporters arrived outside the gallery. They prepared their cameras and the first guest to arrive was JTJ. SH's disappointment on the success of the event was then showed when more guests kept arriving. 

- JTJ and DL kept talking to the guests after DL was surprised when TJ used the word "we"/"us". He led her to the guests where AH was present in one table by touching her waist, but DL slowly tried to let go of the touch. The guests I think were telling or asking if they are together/they look good together but AH thinks otherwise. I think it's because she knows that MH seems to care more or look better with DL because of the thing he did for her. 

- DL kept waiting for MH to arrive which did not escape TJ's stare/look. 

- MH arrived in a hurry but was asked by his assistant to stay put and wait for his family members who also came to the party in a different car. MH's stepmom looks overdressed as she thought she's coming to a party and not just an opening of exhibition. Haha.

- DL finally saw MH but he was greeted by Chak Hee which DL saw and who got a bit jealous when she tried to fix his tie. When MH saw her and was about to greet her, she looked away and pretended to join the conversation. MH saw her smiling and talking to the guest but was annoyed when he saw TJ touching her back and leading her again to another set of guests.

-CH then asked MH to go somewhere with her to which DL's attention got distracted to and TJ was aware of it, too. 

-CH introduced MH to her dad, An Sang Tae, and seconds later, his three family members also greeted AST. CH and MH's stepmother suddenly remembered where they met each other but pretended not to say anything and just avoided each other's gaze.

- While DL was busy talking about some art, MH was busy drinking by himself. He got one more glass of wine after finishing one, and that's when TJ arrived to greet him. They talked about something first then TJ asked how come he's not answering his calls, but MH just shrugged him off by saying something else. I think he did say that he doesn't care about the money so TJ can keep it. (Not sure about this part.)

- When DL was talking about the essence of AH's art, they went to the part where they see a coffin. Actually, MH's stepmom made a scene because she saw MH inside that coffin! Ha! That's the thing AH asked him to do if he really wants to get her forgiveness. 

- When the exhibition's over, the employees talked about DL and her father and how sad things are. 

- DL, now just left by herself, felt emotional thinking on how her dad will look at her proudly after the elder looked at one of the art. Gosh, that OST they play whenever she thinks of her dad is really good. It pains me inside, too. It also reminds me of my late dad. Sorry about the sudden seriousness. She then started turning off the lights but she heard a snore all of a sudden. She saw MH sleeping in the coffin. 

- She called him "Mr. Jin" to his surprise and both of their foreheads bumped into each other. Haha.

- They were sitting on a couch side by side and when MH kept complaining about his forehead, DL touched it and they were now face to face. They tried to pull away and then the atmosphere suddenly changed when MH remembered his mother and his childhood days after being in the coffin for so long. (I think). He got super emotional as he cried telling DL that he can still remember how much pain his mother went through. I think the reason why he's into food was because the flashback saw young MH and his mom in the hospital with nothing to eat but just some slices of fruits in a can. 

- He was about to go because he was so sad and sentimental reminiscing when DL held his hand and stopped him. I think she said that he has done a good job and has come so far (not sure) but whatever she said, made them both stop and looked at each other. 

- DL kissed him on his lower lip but MH was blank and was just staring at her. She let go of the kiss but she kissed him one more time. This time, a bit longer. :kisslevel:

Preview showed: 

- DL talking to herself asking why she did it (haha!)

- TJ telling DL for them to start over again (whoa!)

Wow.. thanks for summarising the episode!:D

• Like 3

YaY they kissed! Well done Da Li, I didn't expect her to be so forward but you go girl~:dorakiss::doggie:

The way she was seeking out Moo Hak at the art gallery opening.. and her smile as she saw him walk up.. 

Oh my God LoL Moo Hak's family at the opening was:joy: entertaining:joy: I am gettin' Chuck Bass vibes from Moo Hak ha-ha but a softer, lovable, crackhead version LMFAo.:love: 

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

14 hours ago, RobinM said:

Whatever it was enough that her usually kindly understanding good natured dad barred him and bro still hates him so it must have been something that really hurt DL. 

Sorry for the late reply, I just got back online. That's true. I think the pain he gave her in the past was so much to the point that both the special men in DL's heart seemed to be brazen not to forgive nor entertain him anymore. 

Speaking of Jang Tae Jin, I think he saw the scene where DL initiated the kiss. His appearance shown in the trailer for the seventh episode wasn't shown, so I think it'll be shown later. 

Watching the episode with subs made me rethink whether his family put a pressure on him to pressure her about her family. It was mentioned that Cheongseong was also Segi/Century's main rival, so perhaps that played a role, too. 

I think he and DL are similar in ways - both are well-mannered and the quiet type. Probably not the type to really say a lot unless they need to. I still want to give JTJ a chance to redeem himself since the main reason of his decision hasn't been mentioned yet. Him, dumping her in such a cruel way, isn't really easily forgivable though. 

13 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

Wow.. thanks for summarising the episode!:D

Thank you for reading it. I appreciate it. :)

12 hours ago, Latte_Anyday said:

YaY they kissed! Well done Da Li, I didn't expect her to be so forward but you go girl~:dorakiss::doggie:

The way she was seeking out Moo Hak at the art gallery opening.. and her smile as she saw him walk up.. 

Oh my God LoL Moo Hak's family at the opening was:joy: entertaining:joy: I am gettin' Chuck Bass vibes from Moo Hak ha-ha but a softer, lovable, crackhead version LMFAo.:love: 

Haha! I was surprised it was she who initiated it not just once but twice. Haha. Just shows that she's more adept to dating than Moo Hak. Haha.

7 hours ago, realistic2280a said:

Though i havent watched the episode, (waiting for the sub), i saw on twitter that Mo Hak doesnt seemed to return Dali's kiss? And Dali kissed him twice and still Mo Hak seemed to be confused and not really reaction... or is that the wrong snip that i saw?

It's true. He was just staring at her the first time and closed his eyes when she kissed him the second time. Haha. I think he was super vulnerable at that time that he and his body couldn't really react. I think he'll regret it so he'll come running to her in the next episode. Haha.

3 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

OMG they kiss yay.

Yes, they did. Not the HCY-Vincenzo way yet though. Haha.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1