[Drama 2021] Dal Ri and Gamjatang, 달리와 감자탕

ferily

@LoveKDramaXoXo... indeed, it is eternity... to break a rock naturally, we wouldnt be able to see it in our lifetime...:lol:

But yes, eternity would sound better for us, but i guess Muhak has deep feelings for his darling - chagia... and prefers the normal way of showing his love... 

Love PGY's hair at the end.. and indeed Im glad she did better here than her previous drama... :wub:

Is Minjie thinking of enlisting soon? Sad to see him go just when his friend is coming out from national service.. sigh...

• Like 1

Min Jae is 25 right now (international age/26 korean age), it's normal if he want to enlist 2 or 3 years from now, max age is 28, no? But yes, sure I will be sad too when he finally enlist.. 

Before he enlist I hope he can play in a good drama/different character. with so many talents , i think he is kinda underrated (?) 

• Like 1

"and they lived happily ever after.." 

That they do indeed even if the drama's direction kept changing & swerving constantly aish. Typical of k-dramas eh. It wasn't great but the chemistry of the leads was what kept me tuning in week after week.

Da Li being housemates with Gong Joo and Chak Hee/Won Tak couple ha-ha. And that's a wrap on this drama.. got plenty of new dramas popping up lately so I have loads of binge watchin' to do LoL! Bye-bye everyone take care now. See y'all in the next thread.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, LoveKDramaXoXo said:

@realistic2280a on the next page gyu young mention about min jae, she said minjae is like a tree , strong and reliable. if she had another chance to work with minjae she will happily accept . she also share her thought about kwon yul & hwan hee.. 

Oh ya.....thanks for the update:heart:...dont know why i didnt see it earlier... she wants to work with him again and i hope the feelings is mutual!...

When i think how they kissed after Muhak gave Dali the doll and how Won Tak interrupted them, they acted so silly and just perfect for each other! Haha

Thanks to the twitter uploader for the subs! :wub:

@realistic2280a I think the dad was living with MH when DL was away in Netherlands. Also, could be that the house in Netherlands was not rented, maybe she owned it? Cause in the start of the series, she lived in Netherlands for quite sometime, at least a few years from what I could make out. But I am glad they found the watch at the end haha. 

Also, I liked the hint at the WT ad CH ship, that was so cute. CH deserves a happy ending too. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, sas79 said:

@realistic2280a I think the dad was living with MH when DL was away in Netherlands. Also, could be that the house in Netherlands was not rented, maybe she owned it? Cause in the start of the series, she lived in Netherlands for quite sometime, at least a few years from what I could make out. But I am glad they found the watch at the end haha. 

Also, I liked the hint at the WT ad CH ship, that was so cute. CH deserves a happy ending too. 

Hmm.. maybe, coz Muhak did complained that it has been a year that his dad has been with him and his wife might forget him... at first i tot they went bankrupt but am glad that all is well... and that silly step brother i hope has matured enough... 

Yes, chak hee and won tak... though im worried their personality are just too strong for each other...hah...

@LoveKDramaXoXo... yes, i got to know of the wealth of info from twitter too... when i cant find any entertainment news updates on certain actors/dramas, just search in twitter and there is bound to be something that their fans around the world has posted something :lol:.. i dont have an account with twitter, just reading on it occassionally... :)

So cute.... love minjae:heart:

• Love 1

10 hours ago, LoveKDramaXoXo said:

Because School Of 2021 push back to November 24,  there will be a special episode of Dali & Cocky Prince (BTS)  on November 17, 9.30 KST. Don't forget to watch! 

Need the sub to watch it...haha.. hoepfully it will.be translated... great that the drama is being given a 2nd break...

Where can.watch the special episode, i wonder?...

@realistic2280a please please inform us here if you found any youtube/twitter/or any social media where someone give us the subs of special episode? because in viu, they didn't broadcast the last episode. 

I only found some of the subs and they all funny, now i want it full :tears:

Edited by LoveKDramaXoXo
Forgot
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, LoveKDramaXoXo said:

@realistic2280a please please inform us here if you found any youtube/twitter/or any social media where someone give us the subs of special episode? because in viu, they didn't broadcast the last episode. 

I only found some of the subs and they all funny, now i want it full :tears:

Haha.. will do if i found it...saw Minjae v-log video... they really loved filming the show... and was emotional when its the last shot..:tears:

Until your next project Minjae and GY tooB)

• Like 1

• 10 months later...