[Drama 2021] Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha ☀️ 갯마을 차차차

Maetawinz

I love this 

Best fan question 

Spoiler

and his reply

14 hours ago, ferily said:

I agree with you guys and actually really enjoyed the bromance between Du Sik and Seong Hyun! In the beginning when Du Sik thought he was a mukbang streamer and helped him out, I really enjoyed the bromance :lol: I personally really enjoy the moments we see on screen with Du Sik and Seong Hyun and thought they had so much chemistry before Seong Hyun ran into Hye Jin again

I'm sure we will see more bromance after all DS will play cupid in the next eps to come.  But I've been meaning to ask, what is mukbang?

YES! the OST I'm waiting for. OST 7 is titled  "Here Always" by Straykids member Seungmin. Will be released 10th Oct...aish! still have to wait lol! Doesn't matter, I hear it over again on ep 10 and 11 during HJ love confession and their beautiful kiss. Makes a beautiful music video already :fullofhearts:

0000937325_001_20211008100321815.jpg?typ

Credit Naver 

Edited by gm4queen
Please use spoiler tags when you upload more than 3 images/ videos in one post! Thanks!
  • Like 5
  • Love 5

6 hours ago, bearcreek said:

An article on Kim Ji-hyun cameo in ep 13 is out.  

Papago translate the tweet article

”Actress Kim Ji-hyunwill make a special appearance in 'Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha'.

and takes on the role of Seon-ah.  In the 6th episode that aired earlier, Seon-ah appeared with a bright smile while holding her child in the photo that Du-sik (Kim Seon-ho) kept.  Then, looking at the photo, Du-sik was in tears, raising curiosity about what kind of story Seon-ah and Du-sik would be intertwined with.  ~ Ten Asia Correspondent Cha Hye-young 2021.10.08

Wow, that is some eagle-eyed detecting, to see that the widow's name at the funeral is Kang Seon-ah! More clues are coming out....

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote tweets! Thanks!
  • Like 6

• Maetawinz changed the title to [Current Drama 2021] Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha ☀️ 갯마을 차차차 - Shin Min Ah & Kim Seon HO ☀️ Sat & Sun 21:00
4 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

KimJiHyun will make a cameo appearance in tvN drama HometownChaChaCha, she appear in EP.13 preview with KimSeonHo.

tomorrow we will have answers to all our unanswered questions!!! 

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote tweets! Thanks!
  • Like 5

@ferily you should watch 2D1N, Seonho is really funny there. I watched from the beginning and watching episode 27 now, he has passed his variety rookie stage already :D

I couldn't rewatch Start-up, no matter how cool and good looking Seonho was. It is really heart-breaking to see him cry, and I can't feel the chemistry between him and the FL.

The new video from Netflix is so cute, pouty Seonho is so lovely, he acts like a little boy in front of SMA :D

New BTS video, we love you tvN :w00t: 

Thanks @bearcreek for the information. So Ms Seon ah is the wife of DS's deceased friend, she and the baby are still alive but DS couldn't bring himself to meet them after his friend passed away. I wonder why the male friend will not appear in episode 13, too, shouldn't they appear together? Can't wait for tomorrow's episode already!!! 

• Like 10
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, 2d1n_fan said:

Netflix has adjusted the maturity rating to NC16 in my region and added "Suicide" tag trigger warning. We are definitely getting more of Dushik's backstory. Get ready your tissues. 

Whoa! I didn't see that coming, that Netflix would actually change the rating and add a new tag! Not looking forward to any flashbacks now in Episode 13 :( .

The show has done an amazing job whetting our appetites for the whole story. Before it was:

1. What happened to DS?

2. What happened to Hwa Jeong and YG's marriage?

3. Who won the lottery?

Now it's:
1. What the heck happened in Du Shik's past?!

2. What the heck happened to Hwa Jeong and YG?!

3. Who the heck won the lottery?!

And we all really want to know. :D

• Like 8

I saw a video of KSH on a bridge considering to jump. Was it from another drama or a peek at the upcoming episode? There were no captions so I can’t tell. But the vibes was a little comedic rather than tragic. Anyone knows if there was another similar scene in a older drama of KSH?

• Like 4
  • Shocked 1

@EInfinity yes I’m watching 2D1N and I am really enjoying the show! It’s hilarious and I love the cast members :lol: I’m actually really enjoying startup because of the concept of the story (the male lead being a programmer and has a startup company).

@the_sweetroad seriously it has done a great job to peak our interest for the three mysteries of Gongjin! Like now we’re all dying to know what the heck happened and these three mysteries of Gongjin...

@2d1n_fan @7psyche7 Looks like we'll get some heartbreaking moments and angst in next episode because of Du Sik's past. I'm surprised that netflix changed the ratings!

The puzzles are finally put together about the mysterious woman. I knew we’d get something like this and saw this coming but I still can’t figure out what happened to the whole family that affected Du Sik so much. I was thinking that the woman and baby is still alive too and Du Sik never talked to them since. What if we see the sunbae that Du Sik meet in Seoul talk to that woman and she comes to visit him in Gongjin? I’m not sure if that’ll happen since the scene we see is from the past..Hmm.. I was also thinking that the whole family passed away too. It’s either two of those for sure.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, ferily said:

Script book for hometown cha cha cha is out for sale! Anyone else considering to buy it? I’m really tempted to because I wanna see the script and see what lines in the drama were all adlibbed :lol:

I also wanna buy the script because of the same exact reason haha

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote images! Thanks
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, sherie1905 said:

i cant believe the rating is now suicide....what could possibly happen?

Maybe the lady commit suicide after the husband death? this is the most logical i could think at the moment 

:(

Hmm here’s a theory. What if Du Sik’s friend and the baby get into an accident or SOMETHING happens to the two of them and pass away through that accident. And then when the woman finds out about her husband and child’s death, that leads her to commit suicide. Now this is all being said considering that the Topic of suicide will be mentioned in the episode…or what if Du Sik considered committing suicide after the accident happenes? It can be either or honestly…it’s sad to even think and theorize about this :crybaby: 

• Like 1
  • Sad 6