Chen Mu Yi as Chen Tao
Qin Xuan as Wei Lan
Chai Jun Zhe as Luo Ting
Wang Qun Shi as Li Nian
Luo Yu Kun as Zhuo Wenjing
Jiang Peng as Lu Feng
Liu Pi Zhong as Hao Yicheng

Synopsis:

A story that follows Mi Ka, a new resident at the hospital who meets special ops agent Xing Ke Lei during an emergency rescue training organized by the SWAT team.

From their initial hostility arising out of a misunderstanding, repeated encounters through several operations lead them to see each other in a new light. With the sudden onslaught of a deadly earthquake, Mi Ka and Xing Ke Lei were ordered to travel to the disaster-stricken area to help with rescue operations. Xing Ke Lei is touched by Mi Ka's selflessness.

A nation in Africa is thrown into turmoil, putting Mi Ka and the rest of the medical team in a dangerous situation. At this time, Xing Ke Lei arrives to ensure everyone's safety. One a policeman and one a doctor, the two are able-bodied and willing to devote everything for the sake of others.

Cr dramawiki

**Please use spoiler tags for those who have not seen the episodes yet**

Preview:

OSTs:

Coming soon...

Additional Links:

RULES of SOOMPI
Don't post any requests for subs! Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images. Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately. Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam. Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, etc. should be reported to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.  PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE!

Anyone watching this one yet?

Plot reminds me of DOTS, which is a good thing cos I loved that drama and always happy to watch something similar haha 

I’m in need of something new and addictive so might have to give it a shot! :blush:

10 minutes ago, NYXbaby said:

I got up to ep 14. I love this drama! I wish I would have waited until it finished airing so that I can binge watch all at once. I like the main female lead and the male leads chemisty. 

BTW, what is DOTS?

It’s short for descendant of the sun. The Korean drama with song Joong ki and song hye kyo 

1 hour ago, J13 said:

Anyone watching this one yet?

Plot reminds me of DOTS, which is a good thing cos I loved that drama and always happy to watch something similar haha 

I’m in need of something new and addictive so might have to give it a shot! :blush:

i watched it 14 episodes in one goal. There’s some scene that reminded me of DOTS but overall very different. They did a great job in showcasing the doctors duties and the chemistry is there. Not going to lie while watching it, I wanted to go back and watch DOTS. Captain Xing is so attractive and remind me of Big Boss. But he’s not a flirt like Big Boss. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, visiopeia said:

So it is true that Bai Jingting never had kissing scene before??? So i don't get to see any kissing scene in this drama as well???

I got hooked up after watching ep 1 ... this drama is actually good! 

i read that this drama will be his first drama with a kiss scene. Bai Jingting actually doesn’t like to play romance drama but he liked the character in this script. So I think we will get a kiss scene. 

someone posted this on twitter 

https://www.cpophome.com/bai-jingting-sandra-ma-fall-in-love-in-you-are-my-hero/

This isn't my usual cup of tea for dramas (I don't usually watch dramas with more than 30 episodes and those are usually webdramas with shorter ep lengths too) but there's just something about this drama that drew me in starting from the trailer and now I've gone and watched all 14 episodes out xD. I'm really enjoying it so far and I love love love the chemistry between the two leads. Bai Jingting really surprised me because the last time I saw him in anything was as the second ML in Whirlwind Girl way back when but damn is he hot with the SWAT suit on (that killer combo of broad shoulders with his narrow waist *dies*). His acting is also so much better and I really love Xing Ke Lei's character. He's so charismatic in uniform and then such an awkward dork in love out of uniform haha.

• Like 6

@Super_Dede a chinese drama with a Korean BGM! How interesting is that. OK, I watched five minutes of E01 last night and now you've made me wanna watch the rest. :gangnamstyle:

Sorry, my bad, I guess the point u were trying to make is lost on me. Ok, ok, Bai Jing Ting did it. LOL

Soldier (Bai Jing Ting): What's your name?

Newly graduated surgeon (Sandra Ma): Mi Ka

Soldier: what sort of name is that?

Newly graduated surgeon: My father's surname is Mi, what can I do about that?

:w00t: the first 10 minutes have already made me laugh, oh show, what are doing to me?

[ok, for those who haven't watched this, it's not a funny situation, she's holding a bomb with a pin removed and she is shivering in fear and the special forces soldier is trying to build rapport with her and to calm her nerves, but I really enjoy the brief conversation they had. It's witty and he really has a sense of humour while being able to make her understand what she needs to do in plain, simple, language.]

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, SC2019 said:

Soldier (Bai Jing Ting): What's your name?

Newly graduated surgeon (Sandra Ma): Mi Ka

Soldier: what sort of name is that?

Newly graduated surgeon: My father's surname is Mi, what can I do about that?

:w00t: the first 10 minutes have already made me laugh, oh show, what are doing to me?

[ok, for those who haven't watched this, it's not a funny situation, she's holding a bomb with a pin removed and she is shivering in fear and the special forces soldier is trying to build rapport with her and to calm her nerves, but I really enjoy the brief conversation they had. It's witty and he really has a sense of humour while being able to make her understand what she needs to do in plain, simple, language.]

What does Mi Ka kind of translate to ? 

7 hours ago, Super_Dede said:

Omg Bai Jingting is trending on weibo for the next episode. 

Hide contents

https://video.h5.weibo.cn/1034:4616480285982786/4616481352976628

He finally have an on screen kiss lol! 

Omg, I was trying so hard not to click on it!!  Couldn't resist. I got up to ep 14 and planning to wait so I can binge on the rest.  Thanks for posting this link. Made my day even though I'm not at that part yet. Something to look forward to!