[Drama 2021-2022] Now, We Are Breaking Up, 지금, 헤어지는 중입니다

twtwb

Meanwhile, with just one episode left in its run, SBS’s “Now We Are Breaking Up” enjoyed a significant rise in viewership ahead of its series finale. The penultimate episode of the romance drama starring Song Hye Kyo and Jang Ki Yong earned an average nationwide rating of 6.8 percent, marking a substantial jump from its previous episode last week.

Read more: https://kdramabuddy.com/tracer-premieres-to-no-1-ratings-now-we-are-breaking-up-rise-heading-to-its-finale/#ixzz7HM1H7SBb

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2

Good drama, with good performance of actors

Poor Misook, i wanted so much for her

So sehun 's character has happy ending with the young girl:relieved: fans are happy a lot for them, ship win

for the second couple, i liked them,i'm surprised

for the leads, no surprise, so open ending and happy ending

But where's everyone here?? lol

• Like 2

10 hours ago, marrez1 said:

But where's everyone here?? lol

I'm still hear and read all the posts. I don't have the patient to watch the drama so I can't discuss with you about it but it's great that you enjoyed it.

Hi,guys..happy to be back again..for these past few weeks,my real life calling me combined with health issues so I hadn't have a chance to come here as often as before.. guess its been 'quite' here eh,no wonder tho..its understandable :sweatingbullets: 

I share same sentiment with,maybe the majority fan of this drama, hahaha..nevertheless,I still wanna share my 2 cents bout this drama n don't worry it won't take to long n details..

NWBU,stand between yeah n nah for me at this point..a yeah when it comes to acting wise from the cast especially the main leads,SHK,JKY,KJH,CHS,PHJ n SNM..n mainly SHK,JKY n PHJ..I have a problem to contain my tears,when scene have them..for some maybe SHK acting its the same,but for me it holds more depths,the subtle yet delicate emotion that she potray as HYE amazed me,JKY wow, would say u are a chef kiss,your ability to potray YJG I don't have any complain whatsoever n PHJ hats off to her,no need to say more..

still a yeah,HYE n YJG chara.. I love their chara so much..how mature they are,the way they love n support each other its different in so many ways..n I think a badass chara for women has to shift n see differently now,without u have to raise your voice,without a badass martial art,without a 'aggressive' demeanor n cold attitude etc,u can potray badass women (it just my opinion,n diff in every genre I suppose),but its like a 'mandate' that a badass women have to be potray as above (according to the drama that I already watch or half watch).. HYE per se,she is diff badass for me, she's not cold just both realist n idealist at a same time in her life..

Say yeah,for the OST..no complain at all..

Yeah,for the costume department,so pleasing to the eyes..

n yeah for many good phrases..

For the nah factor..storyline as a WHOLE package,I would say its frustrating..from 1-9/10 epi I'm still enjoyed it as much ,buuuuuttt if I could cut the scene in part,YE n JG scene,MS n SH,the three ladies friendship,n YE n her working life were the one that sold n kept me to watched..

The lack of romance from our gukha cp n how the PD lack of imagination to potray how a cp should do in each other present,no,I'm not saying that they have to intimate everytime,but its a about the lack of variety..the PD could direct them to variety of hugs, variety of kiss, variety of touch,even pat on the head,fixing YE hair,wiped her tears,kiss her hands etc its enough,not just monotone hugs, monotone hold hands,,those little gesture its lacking..not just spend the time together, talk,n have each other back n emotional support ,I know everyone have a diff love languages,but for time to time little gesture is needed..n tell them to loose their nerve around each other,I know they plan to 'break up' but it doesn't mean they like guarded in several scenes..oh n the ending,not my liking,its like happy end with open ending-esque type n their distance not help at all..

I think its enough for my ranting :onfirex:. Hahahaha

But,above all, still I wanna say thank u for all the hard work the cast n crews effort,its not easy to make a good work n pleasing everyone,no?there will always X factor that kept the viewer around..so keep the good work for the cast,see u in another projects,I applaud u guys :loveu:

PS: literally I have a gasp when chansung 2pm became cameo n I thought that he was YE new lover n saw sudden change in JG face,his became sullen when chansung came around,n became brighter when he knew chansung already has a GF,so hilarious,oh god :cries3:,his cameo its unexpected n there is a hoax come around that time that lee dong wook became cameo instead when they still shoot,hahaha..

So guys,if u still around n read this,sorry if this too long..n hope we could have discuss again when the glory come around..

• Like 2