[Drama 2021-2022] Now, We Are Breaking Up, 지금, 헤어지는 중입니다

twtwb

this angst is not too much for much for me, I understand very little the point of view of the two mothers, we want our children to be happy, yes, but not for the past to be as heavy and heavy for all. For us who are watching We find them unfair but if you put yourself in their shoes, you will realize that you will not be as calm as that. 1 month to love her? ok after all life is short

with the title of this drama, they may not end up together, predictions: with still several problems for the next episodes, the ML will leave in the penultimate episode, time jump, they will surely meet again at the marriage of the second leads in the last episode and watch each other without saying anything, the end

I'm just waiting for the next episode for one thing: MI SOOK, she going to slay this fashion show, slays girl !!!!!!!:partyblob:

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1

I have only 2 questions

- When Ha young Eun is going to leave The One?

This company give her too much sadness and make her live a miserable life

- Is Yoon Jae Guk' s mom going to know YJ created the accident which kill her  son?

She does not like HYE while she did nothing wrong. YJ killed her son. YJ has to pay for it.

• Like 5

If I was HYE I would kill myself for a longtime now. It feels like she is responsible of everything

- Soo Wan Death

- Her mom and parents inhappiness

- The One being bought out

- Her assistant leaving her and leaking her design etc

- YJ's depression

Soon they will say she is responsible of Mi Sook sikness and Soo Ho's affaire....

I still have many complain about the storyline and writer but I'll probably just let it past or else everyone will feel annoyed with me lol since the story itself is depressing.

So JG mom n YJ hated YE because SW unfaithful act pfttt. The audacity of YJ blamed YE of everything really angst me. The mom need to know YJ caused the accident. Yes accident happened no one to blame but wondering if she know that YJ caused it will she accept YE?

How i wish JG will stand up more. He is softer and gentle more than i expected. 'Same decision will end with different result', his word to persuade YE to open her heart. If JG give up the way SW did, I'll totally disappointed. I knew his mom has crossed the line by threatened YE but that woman deserves to be scolded more. Who the hell in right mind will take her own life just because disapproved her son's lover. If she's my mom i will totally scolded her till no end.

Selling company share is not that bad so i don't think YE will be affected that much unless the new international investor really want to kick her out. Doubt that will happen since she is their best asset and designer. However once there is new investor the probability for them to lose their identity and style is very high. So i want YE to quit The One n SONO. Start fresh and stronger.

I really hope MiSook can make it. She seems giving up life. How is she going to react if she knows the husband once cheated on her.

Many predicted it will be a sad ending. If it is a sad one i really hope it worth it. La La Land consider as sad ending but its realistic. Loving someone doesn't mean u have to hold them. Living in frustration and disapproval of many really not easy. The guilt will slowly eat u up. So ya i can accept sad ending but i don't want JG to gv up on YE lol. So my predictions is it will be a happy ending or we can say open ending like reconciliation something like that.

I read in Naver some complaints how the storyline is cliche and didn't deserve big name like SHK and JKY in it. But i kinda understand why Kyo accept this drama. It's maybe 'cliche' but this parents obsessive and taboo of single mom and wife is still thick in Korean culture. The dialog from both mom said it all. So Kyo just want to share it to the world. Understandable.

I swear as i hv many complain with the drama but i still cry in certain scene. So ya its considered success once it touch ur heart.

Edited by ximas last
  • Like 3

@Pitchoum sadly sad ending hv no specific season or time haha. It just happen. If im not mistaken the last finale will be in Feb 2022. Lets wait n see.

Yup agreed SW didn't deserve her.  It's just that those flashback scene its the only moment i can see YE looked really happy n full of love. We will get that with JG in dating at the park scene perhaps but i don't think they will be that 'happy' knowing they will be separated later. YE live miserably for 10y for that man and now this happen. 

@ximas lastThe last finale of what? NWBU finale is January 8th

I wish they would not talk about fate and so give some hope. 

I do prefer see dlashback of her and JG we did not see because I do think they were moment where they were happy. Or getting nothing than having a Flashback of her and SW and they were not that happy when she come back to SK IMO, because she knew he was going ditching her.

@Pitchoum eh ya i read it wrongly then about the finale lol. 

Pd team really owe us Gukha happy moment. How come the lead didn't have any happy moment together up till ep11 now. Even Korean viewers starting to complaint too.

We know SW n YE not happy once they return to SK but the flashback of them in Paris is necessary to show even their love is just 2 months (i find its ridiculous too) but its still full of happiness to the point YE willing to gv up her career in Paris for him n ya she regretted it now. Will YE gv up everything again n follow JG to Paris. Btw i really hated SW to think back all this mess happened because of him ughhh

@ximas lastI wonder how the finale could have been on February with only 5 ep left lol

I do not denied YE was happy with SW in Paris. He was someone she lean on when she needed because she was strungling in Paris. However, he was cheating so there is no need to show flashback of them just to show how happy YE was. It would be wrong. There is other things you can show to s3e how happy YE was. Plus like she said she regret it so...it would be pointless.

I think she will not do the same mistake or choice from 10 years ago. IMO, she is not gonna follow JG in Paris. He might tell her that he will leave and give her a choice. I do think, her choice will depend on The One. If she has the choice to stay or  leave she will stay. Because, you leave you job if you get an opportunity. She has bills to pay, give money to her parents etc...it is hard to just quite like that. It is different if she is fired. Also, i think it will depend of Mi Sook...if she died soon or not, or if she stay alive until the end. The death of Mi Sook might change her view of what she really wants.

This drama reflect the reality, I wonder if it is how writer JeIn see the life... 

I couldn't open the page where the press release originated from. 

"Viu, PCCW’s leading pan-regional OTT video streaming service, presents an exciting and diverse Asian content slate for Q4 2021, bringing the best of Asian entertainment to Asia audiences.

According to the latest Media Partners Asia (MPA)’s AMPD Research report released in November 2021, Viu continues to be No.1 in terms of the number of Monthly Average Users (MAU) in Southeast Asia.

Viu also ranked second in both paid subscribers and streaming minutes amongst significant video streaming platforms in Southeast Asia in Q3 2021. Strong performances on the platform by Viu Original, Now, We’re Breaking Up starring A-list Korean actress Song Hye-Kyo, across Southeast Asia has seen the blockbuster become the most-watched series in its first four weeks in Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Malaysia and Hong Kong." 

https://kdramadiary.com/kdrama-news/viu-closes-2021-with-a-strong-performance-in-and-behind-the-screen/ 

• Like 3