[Drama 2021-2022] Now, We Are Breaking Up, 지금, 헤어지는 중입니다

twtwb

1 hour ago, yanki222 said:

@Pitchoum 

SeHun's spoiler, I hope it's a hint for the main leads but it could also be a wedding between his sister and Do Hoon. 

IMO it is more for Chi Sook and Do Hun, if the picture is from a wedding. It does not look like something HYE and YJG would do. Their relationship does not lead to a wedding even if they end up together at the end.  The only one who is focusing and talking about wedding it is Chi Sook. Plus, I do not think Chi Hyung would wrear those flowers for HYE and YJG wedding. The flowers look the same than the ones in the background, so it looks more something family member would wear. 

If it is a Chi Sook and Do Hun wedding I would be disappointed, but not surprise, this relationship is writting like that to lead to a wedding, compare to HYE and YJG. Personally I am not investing in Chi Sook and Do Hun's relationship. They just loo like 2 idiot. There are just boring. BUt I know many people love them because of the comedy they add to the drama.