[Drama 2021-2022] Now, We Are Breaking Up, 지금, 헤어지는 중입니다

twtwb

Synopsis ep 13

"One cup of water can be different from another. One glass only fills the thirst. 

You can really enjoy the other drink." Jil Sander

Young-eun (Song Hye-kyo) is bombarded with love calls from the fashion world, and high fashion magazine Nubelbag also proposes an interview. Work and love are happier than ever, but I know this moment won't last long. 

Youngeun and Jaeguk (Jang Ki-yong) decide to spend the given time full without regret. However, as happiness deepens, the sadness of parting deepens....And now it's time to let go of each other's hands... . Young-eun receives an unexpected call... .

That's a pity about the rating because i love ep12. I laughed and cried with them.

Many development of characters and plot.  At this point i think YE will leave SONO. She owed them nothing when in fact grant them with huge success. Its time for new challenge. Someone of her calibres deserve more. CS and CH should works together now and take responsibility of the company. 

JG ya whatever happened just don't give up. I just hope the 1month thing is just a trick to buy time to persuade his mother n give space for YE families issue since Paris is not an option. As expected YE rejected it. Running away was never a solution in the first place.

There're complaints about not much Gukha moment yesterday, but this time i disagree. Works and family comes first. Its more realistic to gv each other spaces with all the problems they've facing in yesterday ep. That maturity and professionalism in their r/s is what i admired the most.

I love MiSook. Great strong character, one of YE's strength. Got a feeling she not gonna make it in the end. Preparing my heart :dissapointed_relieved:

Looking forward for lovey dovey moment in today ep.  

Ps: Merry Christmas to all NWBUer :hooray2:

Edited by ximas last
  • Like 3