[Drama 2021-2022] Now, We Are Breaking Up, 지금, 헤어지는 중입니다

twtwb

3 hours ago, redbeanbuns said:

N Sehun chara,CH I don't picture him as a threat for YE n JG relationship, romantically wise..I see him as a baby brother that looks up to YE very much,admire her like a dongsaeng to his noona,n I will not be surprise if CH listen more to YE rather than CS n consider her as his 'real' noona more than CS to him..n his playfulness n teased its quite cute,just to annoyed YE a little bit..Sehun said he had more shoot with SHK,CHS n his father chara,so can't wait for their bantering :joy: n please I hope CH is like what I wish for,please don't make him as an a** at the rest of epi..

Hwang Chi Hyun is not a rival for Jae Guk, and he will not be between Jae Guk and Young Eun. Sehun's role is too small for it. I just said he has or had a crush on her.  It is visible. The way he talked to her and how annooyed Ha Young Eun was.

He will just chase the youngest employee (from her description). He has a lot of respect for Young Eun and all she did and is still doing. He prefer her over his own sister. His dad wanted him to work and Chi Hyun ask to join Young Eun's team, while he could have go somewhere else like in Marketing departement etc. And the dad prefer him to be under Young Eun than someone else in the company du to the trsut he has for her. No wonder lot of people are jealous of Ha Young Eun in the company especially the Marketing director.

• Like 4

Things that I really enjoyed about episode 4: 

The ending. 

The breakdown at the dumpling restaurant. 

HYE saying how much Sono means to her. 

The backstory with Jae Guk & Soo Wan. 

Chi Hyun arrival. I already like the Sono team and he already fits in. 

Finally more Mi Sook. 

• Like 5

Granted, I don't understand Korean, but the lead, Song Hye Kyo monotone voice and stiff acting is bothersome. Also the stylized stiff scenes between her and the lead are boring. K-Dramas have been doing much better from that stiff blank stare of two people with no real human interaction or expressions. 

I think I notice her droning monotone more because we have to read the subtitles. 

But, wha the heh, it's escape. 

• Like 2

Wa, wa, wa.  This Thread is always very "Hot" as usual.

But I've decided not to read  what you all have mentioned.  Otherwise I'll never get started :w00t:.  I'll make mine Brief:

1) To me, their (Ha Young Eun & Yoon Jae Guk) Story has just Begun. And I'm all excited.

2) It is obvious to us all that Yoon Soo Wan and Yoon Jae Guk are not Biological brothers.  There is something amiss with their families.  

3) Yoon Jae Guk should have been the One for Ha Young Eun.  His brother stumbled into the relationship accidentally through the carelessness of Jae Guk

4) From whatever little information we have now, it seems to me that Jae Guk is a more Compatible Partner for HYE.  Their ideas, personalities, inclinations, strength of characters are more synchronised.

It will be an interesting arc for us.  Like most of us, HYE will also struggle with the Fact that Jae Guk is Soo Wan's younger brother and younger.  How she overcomes that phobia will also be  something all of us are waiting to know.

As for "Breaking Up", it needs not necessarily be between 2 people.  It can also be a Break-Up with our Pent-Up Feelings, our Old-Self....... in order to Fly Free

Look forward to next week

• Like 9
  • Blob 2

14 hours ago, Skysky said:

- YSW wont be together with HYE because of his mom. So its like their relationship would ended sooner and later anyway, YJG also know this

- At first he might surprised about HYE is actually his brother ex and he wants to know about HYE and YSW, after she confirm that it was YSW who leaving her behind not the other way around, and HYE had miserable life for 10 years, it make him want to take care of her, of course she probably needs a time to forget his brother, but just like SDH said you can't control your feeling (about love), its understanable that JYG still want stay by her side. 

I like the end of eps 4 that he explain his connection with her since 10years ago, it obvious his loves to HYE is bigger than his love to his brother so I dont blame him at all for keep chasing HYE. I'm looking forward to see next eps, and I hope we will see more YJG and HYE!! 

It's hard for some (me) to imagine dating sibling ex but in real life it really happens! I got a guy friend who married his ex younger sis. It was a wt moment for me but.. I guess that's the beauty of love.. an emotion that cannot be controlled. Perhaps they are actually v brave bec they just trusted their feelings and went ahead courageously.. despite all the challenges they know they will need to overcome??

And I really appreciate your comments, the older bro would have let YE down too even without the traffic accident.. bonus to see JG had earlier connections to YE. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, hush puppy said:

2) It is obvious to us all that Yoon Soo Wan and Yoon Jae Guk are not Biological brothers.  There is something amiss with their families.  

Do you mean they have different parents or just one of them is different? Because for me they have the same mother, not the same father. 

• Like 1

I hope a fluffy epi for 2 or 3 upcoming epi..wanna see their smile for each other :elated: I'm addicted to JG smile..

N the OST from da vichi n jung seung hwan,oh how many times I'm listening to it..n why I'm smiling although it sad song?:sweat_smile: 

SBS may I ask u to give BTS from epi 3 n 4 pretty please???

• Like 2

7 hours ago, gladcraze said:

And I really appreciate your comments, the older bro would have let YE down too even without the traffic accident.. bonus to see JG had earlier connections to YE. 

Yes! I think YSW went to meet HYE to breaking their relationship, It is so unfortunate that HYE was left alone without knowing the truth. I hope she will learn the truth soon and let it him go. She deserved happy after being miserable for 10 years. 

I love that YJG doesn't care about his parent approval unlike his brother. So I hope they wont use another 'mom doesnt approve' story again to YJG and HYE. YSW was his mom golden boy (only put YSW photo in her wallet and home) not YJG.

HYE herself is smart, talented and successful woman now unlike 10 years ago when she was nobody, so it would be weird if they keep using same sht like 'my son is so perfect and need a perfect future daughter in law', because HYE is perfect! And YJG doesnt look like he wants to become the heir either, he is a freelancer photographer and live freely (even living with his friend), so who cares about his woman background family? I am sooo tired of mom in law (to be) who control everything, I hope no more of that especially already happen with YSW, they shouldve use other story that make more sense and not repetitive. 

Edited by Skysky
  • Like 6

Anyeong everyone. Just wanted to say after four episodes, I’m totally invested in this show and our leads. I’m in the mood for melo and this hits all the right emotional heartstrings for me. I may not necessarily agree with some of the choices being made by our characters such as the one night stands and falling for an ex’s sibling but I can say that I can understand these things can happen and sometimes when it involves matters of the heart, some things can be hard to give judgement on. With this show, it seems there are more to be revealed as things are not as simple as they appear. What seems clear is that, there is an ongoing conflict between societal norms, divided levels between the haves and have-nots, the privileged and spoiled and the hard working ones. I have a soft spot for the underdogs and I’d like for them to come up victorious in their chosen career path and to see our couple stay true to their heart’s wishes. The way Jae Guk is so smitten with Young Eun is a delight to watch. 

Ps. I didn’t realize it was Song Hye Kyo’s birthday today. I hope she had a memorable and wonderful celebration! :wub: 

• Like 9