[OFFICIAL] ❤ Yoo In Na ❤ 유인나 ❤

LovelyBirdAndYoo

I am not sure whether the nominations have anything to do with ratings...drama like squid game , DP, my name and all of us our dead have nothing to do with ratings...and snowdrop was also internationally famous like them...I guess award shows are only playing safe bec there might be a particular community against snowdrop....but the funny part is baeksang itself is broadcasted on jtbc branches. It's very sad for yoo in na her acting deserved all the awards and nothing is coming on the way. Hope she will choose an action drama again and bag all those  awards

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

My opinion is she was not nominated may explain like this

SD is a controversial drama, i don't think this drama or actors/actresses would be nominated in any awards even if it had a high rating or did the best performance. This drama was stamped that it distorted history event hough it was really not.

I'm little sad about this  because inna deserveed some awards by her performance from this drama.

Hope she will be offered leading cast in new drama that more interesting and more challenge that will push her to get some acting awards finally.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

9 hours ago, sgclear said:

There are MANY examples out there, so I won't list them here now. 

PLUS, this is YOO IN NA thread. If you want to talk about Lee Dong Wook, please go to his thread. So many great actors don't get nominations this year, why keep mentioning HIM here???????

This's Yoo In Nas thread obviously, I love her and I'm an old "fan" of her and have been in this group from the start.

I'm not Korean and I've been learning a lot about Korean culture these years, thanks for being tolerant and I understand your point about the film industry.

Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I misunderstood you. In that case, I'm sorry, no problem here.

I wrote a short phrase  about Ldw bcs I think he did well on B&C too and I don't hate anyone.

Also because he is a good friend of Yin, she herself has said they see each other often.

We can always disagree of course,loving InNa doesn't mean prohibiting naming other actors, I think.

It's a good thing to love InNa having a healthy group.                         :love:     :allgoodlol:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Hey In Na lovers!

I've been reading all your posts while moderating the thread and I think I should speak a bit about your theories here. :)

Guess @sgclear is correct that if anyone wants to talk about other actors, go to their respective threads. Then again, @Lunita is also correct that you can talk about other actors in In Na's thread. It's not prohibited. So to make it more obvious, simply use a spoiler to mention about celebrities other than In Na!

And her previous drama got lower ratings does not mean that she and the said drama are not eligible to be nominated for any award. Be patient! May be she will receive a new casting offer for a drama before you know it. Or an offer for a variety show would do the trick!

And to make the things more interesting, you guys can hold a poll for In Na here on the thread! Ask the event organizers for help. You can ask any question from the fans of Yoo In Na!

Enjoy fangirling! :lol:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

Yoo In Na at Jeonju International Film Festival red carpet looking stunning, beautiful with her brown dress.

The color of Yoo In Na 's dress in Jeonju International Film Festival was brown..

She walks gracefully in the red carpet and a head turner. I like the style of dress she chose.

( Jeonju International Film Festival red carpet as one of the MC in that event. ) 

The elegance and sophisticated woman Inna reswmbles in the red carpet as one of the MC. 

Her beautiful and unique smiles that we love. 

• Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1