[OFFICIAL] ❤ Yoo In Na ❤ 유인나 ❤

LovelyBirdAndYoo

5 hours ago, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

Today 2nd June 2022 Yoo InNa attened in The VIP Premiere Movie 'Broker' which IU as a main leader.

She so shine, elegance, and cutie in blue outfit. Happy to see her in public event again. And I also hope that YG will have her more photos and upload it later^^

I guess, we can get more pics of Yoo In-na during the VIP premiere night of the film " Broker " from other social medias because YG IG  account is only for promoting their artist's work or projects. But I'm expecting they will greet Inna on her birthday using their IG acct. Let's greet her under that comment section if that happened on June 5. 

Watch the korean stars on the VIP premiere night of the movie " Broker " here: 

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

• LovelyBirdAndYoo changed the title to [OFFICIAL] ❤ Yoo In Na ❤ 유인나 ❤ Happy Birthday to Yoo In Na ❤ 5 June 2022

Happy birthday Yoo in na..we are always waiting for your new work and constantly praying for your happiness with unmatchable success. 

Now I will go and watch Touch your heart for 200000th time ♥️

• Love 1
  • Blob 3

Hoping that Yoo In-na attend more and more premiere of a movie soon! Maybe another movie for her or attend again for his/her korean stars friend to show support again. 

We need to see her more in public while waiting for her another drama.

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

17 hours ago, vengeance said:

Hoping that Yoo In-na attend more and more premiere of a movie soon!

Hoping Yoo in an will do her own movie soon and then people will attend it..really waiting for a good drama or movie 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Hi! Anyone knows how to request to Netflix to add a korean drama series on their platform? I want The Spies Who Loved Me, a 2020 action, comedy, romance drama series of Yoo In-na, Eric Mun and Lim Ju Hwan to be available also in Netflix because it's only available on iQIYI app.

The Spies Who Loved Me

202009163909205.jpg

cfd7b3b4aa2b0808cdae28c012777b3a9feaacd9

Eric Mun and Yoo In-na

c66683abe849ba1cfd90dc41ed62dfc12b8d359b

• Like 2
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Kdramabae said:

https://help.netflix.com/en/titlerequest

I guess this is that site...and now I am also going to fill the form requesting

The spies who loved me 

Queen in huyns man 

My secret hotel

We all should fill it!! 

Note- if you are writing Spies who loved me then do mention kdrama in bracket as we have a movie of that name too

Yes, Thank you for the reply on how to request some of the kdrama like The Spies Who Loved Me also known as The Spy Who Loved Me starring Yoo In-na, Eric Mun and Lim Ju Hwan. Yes, we must all fill up the form for requesting...

1b601f10966b884fbfd3758595d8282de7973334

How can we know if iQIYI had the exclusive rights for The Spies Who Loved Me kdrama ?

Ejm0afyVkAAGi_a?format=jpg&name=orig

Yoo In-na  as Kang Ah Reum

in The Spies Who Loved Me  kdrama

689c0fad9bb244549a24847306461ecf.jpeg?s=

Eric Mun & Yoo In-na

Still, The Spies Who Loved Me kdrama is one of the drama series of Yoo In-na that I enjoyed watching. You can experienced some roller coaster of emotions, [ happiness, sadness, fear, love, and trill ]. We saw Inna here in action in the episode 16 and some scenes in some episodes.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I really love the fashion styles and looks of Yoo In-na at the Jeonju International Film Festival red carpet and as MC of that event. She looks amazing wearing that brown dress and her long hair style too.

• Like 1

• LovelyBirdAndYoo changed the title to [OFFICIAL] ❤ Yoo In Na ❤ 유인나 ❤