[OFFICIAL] ❤ Yoo In Na ❤ 유인나 ❤

LovelyBirdAndYoo

YOO IN-NA answer a Question:

"Q. Are you happy now?"

I'm happy.

It seems that happiness is spreading bigger:wub: and bigger like Crescendo.
It's not because there are so many things that make me happy, but it seems that I'm steadily reducing my greed..."    :love: 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

Yoo In Na: <I don't watch other people's opinions. In the past, I have been hurt by malicious comments. Now, I only listen to the advice of those close to me.>

I think this may be an explanation about NOT HAVING any social media acc., Yin has said it before, but fans ask again and again. I understan her.

I have read such offensive and mean comments towards Yin wich I realize can only come from envy or mental illness, ..

Others celebrities fans,a smaller group can be very aggressive haters, we know that. 

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

YOO IN-NA,"BETWEEN US" postponed to MARCH 28,  11 PM 

:star:                               :star:                                    :star:                                        :star:

[Herald POP = Reporter Na-Yul Kim] Actor Park Hae-Soo of 'Squid Game' and his close colleagues Choi Seong-Won and Lim Cheol-Soo share a sincerity they didn't know before.

JTBC's pilot entertainment program 'A Very Private Relationship - Between Us' (hereinafter 'Between Us', directed by PD Kim Ji-sun) will be broadcasted for the first time at 11 pm on Monday, March 28. 'Between Us' is a real relationship talk show where cast members who are in a private relationship get to know each other through 'relationship questions and answers'. Actor Yoo In-na, broadcaster Lee Yong-jin, and dancer Aiki will participate as MCs to discuss the cast's private conversations.

'Between us', which became a hot topic by releasing a teaser video of 3MC's exciting first meeting, released a guest teaser on the YouTube channel on the 14th (Monday). In the video, the main characters involved in various relationships, such as friends, seniors and juniors, and family, ask and answer questions about each other and have a conversation.

Colleagues who have worked in the same field and have formed a relationship have found a space with meaning for each. The three close actors Park Hae-soo, Choi Seong-won, and Lim Cheol-soo met at the campsite, and their seniors and juniors, Ahn Nae-sang and Park Seong-geun, had a candid drinking party. The combination of AKMU's Soo-hyeon and actor Park Ji-bin, who stimulates curiosity with just two shots of karaoke, and Korea's representative profilers Pyo Chang-won and Kwon Il-yong also caught the eye.

While it can be difficult to have an honest conversation because of their closeness, those in family relationships also started talking. Broadcaster Alberto Mondi and son Leo, actor Kim Jae-kyung and her mother, former short track national team member Park Seung-hee and older sister Park Seung-joo- younger brother Park Se-young, ex-baseball player Dae-eun Lee and rapper Trudy couple also had the courage to confirm each other's sincerity.

Soon after, 'a question that was close but never asked' and 'the truth that I would not have known if I hadn't asked' poured out between them. “What was your mother’s dream when she was young?” “Grandma, don’t you ever feel lonely?” “Aren’t you afraid?” When asked personal questions such as, “I really didn’t know”, “(from you) I heard this for the first time in my life,” and a surprising response erupted. Suhyeon's words, "The closer you get, the more difficult it is to have such serious and deep conversations."

It's the first story we've ever heard! A very private real relationship talk show JTBC's 'Very Private Relationship - Between Us' will premiere on March 28 (Mon) at 11 PM.

Photo = Courtesy of JTBC  /https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/112/0003540749

202203141506430779585_20220314150703_01_20220314151002065.jpg?type=w430

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

• LovelyBirdAndYoo changed the title to [OFFICIAL] ❤ Yoo In Na ❤ 유인나 ❤ ⭐ MC for upcoming new variety show : Between Us 우리 사이 : 28 March 2022 @11P.M.(KST) on JTBC
17 hours ago, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

New photo of inna^^

Photo group of MCs and Guesses in new variety show. "Between Us"

She looks pretty in white outfit

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbezfWNJFsm/?utm_medium=copy_link

I like Yoo In Na's hairstyle in that photo because her eyebrows can be seen and there is no too much bangs. I want to see her eyes and full face just like before. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

Question: 

Do you think Yoo In Na will stay forever as a YG artist, in YG Entertainment ( YG Stage )  or will she transfer to another agency?

I think she should try to transfer to other agency for a change of environment and also to explore more in her acting career. I want to see Yoo In Na in more korean dramas than doing variety shows.

:ok:

• Like 1

@Rogue85 She always has said she will not transfer to other Agency.

Agree with you, I want she acting in more Dramas, but it seems she doesn't want to be promoted for real. She's so privat that she almost disappeare and lost peoples interest eg. no contact with her fans at all. 

Sometimes I think she really  just want to be a mother... But what it really happens, Idk. LDW? I can only wish.. :heart:

MISS THEM..:heart::heart:

TRANSLATE GOOGLE: Completed "#Touch Your Heart"!

It was an individual character, and the entanglement of each was interesting and I laughed almost every episode  Especially the sticky feeling of Yunso and Jonroku in the second half is irresistible ! And the OST is also good! Tokkebi was good, but this drama was also great "

#Lee Dongwook #LeeDongwook #이동욱
#YooInNa #유인나 https://t.co/cBnsDwyJZZ