[OFFICIAL] ❤ Yoo In Na ❤ 유인나 ❤

LovelyBirdAndYoo

I don't have any idea who manage this account might be him or not.

but in my opinion if her manager manages this, it must be more active and has to post all her works more than past, post all of her works in this account but in fact this account not active and not continually post all of her works for a long time.

And he's not necessary to post her works on his ig account, and let his account posts only his personal life instead.

Moreover if you see their # it still has goblin, tyh... why he's not focus only on snowdrop-her current drama.

However I also hope inna will have her own sn account in some day, for interact with her fans and promote her works,

And it will be alright if she don't want to read some bad comments, she just post photo, clips. She has to close notification or comments section^^ Hope inna will make one soon.:kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Yoo In Na really did a great performance to portray her role in Snowdrop. You can see in her eyes the emotions that she wanted to show to the audience. She's really a versatile korean drama actress, that she can accept any kind of roles.

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

Her true identity was revealed in the audience of Snowdrop.

Snowdrop actress Yoo In Na who played the role of a doctor named Doctor Kang Cheong Ya is the Chief of the Surgery at Hankuk Central Medical Center.

She is also known as Moran Hill 1 in her country, North Korea. She was instructed to come to South Korea to send them back safely. She was also rewarded as the Hero of the Republic.

Snowdrop.

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

Yoo In Na and Jung Hae In scene in snow is amazing!

Sooho comforted and made Kang Cheong-Ya feel warm because they are in the middle of snows and that is the first time they met when Sooho also save her from a near death in the cliff. 

• Like 3

So happy for her omg!!! <3 It's a good news, they promoting unnie dramas yay! Still waiting for her :3 I want to see her again in action or thriller drama with the badass character (i mean yk i want to see her fighting(punch!ng) a villains)  it would be the best!!! no more love triangle jebal jk its okay unless no t0xicity will happen  :) also am i the only one who thinks that she suit more in action role? TwT(but yep she SUIT ANY ROLE I LOVE HER SM) but GIRL I fell harder with her acting in snowdrooop aaa it so good! ( !! manifesting action drama for her!!) unnie deserve happiness i love her smmmm

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Surely we will know many more secrets about the personality of Doctor Kang Chung-Ya whose real name is Moranbong. Yoo In-na played her role and character in Snowdrop and just proves that she is a versatile korean actress. Se even changed her most popular hair color brown into black with bangs for her role here.

• Like 3

They are very focus on their next scenes. 

------------------------------

On 1/21/2022 at 5:13 PM, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

So Snowdrop will be ended on 30 Jan 2022 with 16 episodes.

Quicklier than expected. 

So, January 30 will be the airing of the final episodes of Snowdrop!  Still we have 5 more episodes to watch for! 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

17 hours ago, sachii said:

So happy for her omg!!! <3 It's a good news, they promoting unnie dramas yay! Still waiting for her :3 I want to see her again in action or thriller drama with the badass character (i mean yk i want to see her fighting(punch!ng) a villains)  it would be the best!!! no more love triangle jebal jk its okay unless no t0xicity will happen  :) also am i the only one who thinks that she suit more in action role? TwT(but yep she SUIT ANY ROLE I LOVE HER SM) but GIRL I fell harder with her acting in snowdrooop aaa it so good! ( !! manifesting action drama for her!!) unnie deserve happiness i love her smmmm

Agree with you there's something about her hitting someone else, it really fits her.. so maybe action thriller or mystery movie for her please.. but lets hope for casting news first aah so worried she'll take hiatus :((

• Like 4
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, RollyPenny said:

Agree with you there's something about her hitting someone else, it really fits her.. so maybe action thriller or mystery movie for her please.. but lets hope for casting news first aah so worried she'll take hiatus 

I think and in my opinion it's better for her to do a suspense triller drama series next after Snowdrop. Yoo In-na is trying to do different genres so it fits her next. She did well in Snowdrop as a secret spy. So I also want her more action triller with suspense but it's also better if she will also make a light romance drama again because we miss her doing that kind of genre too. 

:hwaiting:

• Like 3

21 hours ago, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

So Snowdrop will be ended on 30 Jan 2022 with 16 episodes.

Quicklier than expected. After that we have to wait for her new casting news in this year, hope there will be hahaha

It’s sad and exciting at the same time. I will gonna miss the drama so much, snowdrop made my weeks so ldk what I’ll gotta do next...it will be the same feeling after I finished TYH :( But anyway, so proud of unnie she getting more hype in tiktok! (for what I've seen) since I'm always on tiktok, I'm so happy with her she deserve it and deserve more <3 hoping for new casting of unnie this year  !!manifesting!! <3 spacer.png

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote tweets! Thanks!
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1