[OFFICIAL] ❤ Yoo In Na ❤ 유인나 ❤

LovelyBirdAndYoo

On 3/17/2021 at 7:25 PM, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

I think, about Netflix or other apps we have to wait after contract with iQIYI will expire, i'm not sure how long, may be a year after the drama ended.

So, we will wait until the contract expired with iQIYI in order that it can be aired on Netflix, VIU and others? I did not know also how long was their contract but it's clear that The Spies Who Loved is only on iQIYI or iQ.com 

I think we can ask iQIYI in their feedback sections how long was the contract. Feedback section is under your settings account in iQIYI. 

• Like 3

GUYS what is the meaning of territories apply in this post ??

DOES IT MEAN THE MOVIE WILL BE SHOWN IN THESE TERRITORIES ONLY ?? 

Also if possible then please watch the movie live tomorrow since it will make it more high ratings and more support. live premiere starts at 4 pm according to singapore time as mentioned in this post

• Like 3

On 3/18/2021 at 9:38 AM, innayoooos said:

Also if possible then please watch the movie live tomorrow since it will make it more high ratings and more support. live premiere starts at 4 pm according to singapore time as mentioned in this post

Yeah I think for 19 mar only in these territories can watch :( SG/MY/BN/ID/TH/PH/CM

Edited by serenilmauve
Don’t quote tweets! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

On 3/18/2021 at 9:38 AM, innayoooos said:

Yes, I think that the meaning of Territories apply.. was it is available only in selected country that iQIYI prefer to show the movie " New Year Blues " tomorrow March 19 Friday. 

It will be watch in iQIYI Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand,  Singapore but I don't know the other countries. I think it's all March 19 Friday  but let's hope that it will permanently uploade in iQIYI just like other movies there.

On 3/18/2021 at 12:30 PM, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

But According to this post, for PH, It's premiere on Mar 18 even though others is on Mar 19,?? Don't know they put the wrong date or not??

But I think, iQIYI Philippines only made an error for the date so I think New Year Blues will be on iQIYI on March 19. 

On 3/18/2021 at 10:11 AM, RollyPenny said:

Yeah I think for 19 mar only in these territories can watch :( SG/MY/BN/ID/TH/PH/CM

I also think that is the meaning if territories apply. Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Cambodia, were the countries that New Year Blues will be released. 

What is the meaning of BN and ID ? Are they India and Bangladesh? 

Edited by serenilmauve
Don’t quote tweets! Thanks!
  • Like 3

43 minutes ago, Rogue85 said:

What is the meaning of BN and ID ? Are they India and Bangladesh?

May be Brunei and Indonesia.

I think this territories means ASEAN?

Others territories will  depend on iQIYI will select to.

Or others countries will wait other apps to bring it. Have to wait for it. :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

• Like 2
  • Love 1

On 3/18/2021 at 3:31 PM, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

Or others countries will wait other apps to bring it. Have to wait for it. :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

I'm excited for tomorrow!! March 19, 2021 and at 4PM SGT We will finally watch the 2021 korean movie of " New Year Blues " on iQIYI app. and I already downloaded it because I watched there also The Spies Who Loved Me, where Yoo In Na was also the female lead. I hope other Yoo In Na kdramas will soon be uploaded in iQIYI too just like Goblin, My Secret Hotel and many more dramas of Yoo In Na.  Let us send some feedbacks on iQIYI under the settings of your account in iQIYI . 

Here are other kdramas of Yoo In Na which are available and can be watch on iQIYI 

The Spies Who Loved Me, Touch Your Heart, Queen In Hyunsman, Secret Garden and My Love From The Star. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

Or others countries will wait other apps to bring it. Have to wait for it. 

yes this premier tmr I think is applied for SEA countries only but doesn't mean it'll not be available for other regions. Prob those who is not on south east asia region would need too wait a little bit longer, lets hope! I hope iqiyi would broadcasted it to all regions :wow1:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2

On 3/18/2021 at 8:35 PM, RollyPenny said:

yes this premier tmr I think is applied for SEA countries only but doesn't mean it'll not be available for other regions. Prob those who is not on south east asia region would need too wait a little bit longer, lets hope! I hope iqiyi would broadcasted it to all regions :wow1:

Yes, just like what happened to Yoo In Na ' s kdrama last year titled " The Spies Who Loved Me " that was aired October 21, 2020 until December 17, 2021 ( final date aired ) in MBC and iQIYI only. But now it will soon be able to broadcast in Japan on May 14, 2021. I think New Year Blues can be broadcast too in other countries but let's all wait when will it happen. 

• Like 3

On 3/17/2021 at 3:59 AM, LovelyBirdAndYoo said:

May be we will see her role with two-faced, cold-hearted woman, who don't care about the right things but secretly help students oppose to politicians and revenge for her family or her former lover.

hahaha this is just my imagination, this drama is from the writer of Skycastle, so I think it will be more complicated and can't guess what happen in the story. But I hope that Dr. Kang Chung Ya will be a interesting role and will be talk of the town when on air because Yoo IN Na must have a good reason for take this character surely.

Agree with you :). This (your idea) is very interesting and more complicated story, like Skycastle. It is possible that it would be a matter of principles or values in relation to society and how the great themes of Social historical process and reality are manifested in the lives of families and each individual.

In my opinion this controversial topic could be a very interesting character to play for YooInNa. It would be awesome!... hehe :thumbsup::relaxed: :love:

I admire and love Yin anyway, playing any character.

:sparklyeyes:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

26 minutes ago, Lunita said:

I couldn't watch it either, no vip and no right territory 

but I heard people could do it in dramacool... maybe, Idk.  

:(:( I hope it'll be available in your region soon be it via iqiyi, netflix or whatever

Ok apparently they can do vip only for 1 week, I think I'll go with that too much subscriptions makes me headache :lol:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Hi, New Year Blues korean movie of Yoo In Na is still on iQIYI. I already finished watching it and it's very good! 

Lee Hyo Youngs ( Yoo In Na ) fashion sense is stunning. New Year Blues is streaming on iQIYI 

Territories apply :  SG / MY / BN / IN / TH / PH / CM ) 

Download: bit.ly/3qRePG3

Watch: bit.ly/2Yf73te

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, innayoooos said:

OOO now yg stage sent a food truck to jang ki yong and before they sent to jisooo.

waiting for yoo in na's foodtruck.

i miss her so muchhhh 

Wow!! Hope YG will send FT to yoo in na too. May be not long from now.

Really hope YG will treat yoo in na in the same way like others and hope her manager will post her pics with FT too, i want to see her cause l miss her too.

:please:

• Like 2

EVENT: Tweak my oppa! COMPETITION - Win prizes! :love:

Now you have a chance to show us your photo editing skills and promote your oppa or favorite drama!

Tweak a picture of your oppa, a drama poster and/or a picture we Event Organizers have picked out for you.

You don't have to be a master of photoshopping in order to participate. There are lots of free SW and apps available to edit pictures, even on your phone. So don't be shy! :kiss_wink:

We have great prizes for the winners! :partyblob:

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1