[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

14 hours ago, huckleberrymoonriver said:
It's interesting that SSH said that "I don't make Korean stew by myself".
After he said "Recently the delivery system has been well established" SSH & SJH laughed like they have an inside joke. Maybe they cook it together or SJH cooks it for him ❤ 

Judging by SSH and SJH’s laugh, it’s likely possible that she might have cooked it for SSH. Korean Stew and other dishes she had learned to cook while taking a break. :) :) 

I guess the next time we can see these two lovebirds again is during the year end MBC Awards. Hopefully MBC will push thru with the awards. 

• Like 6

15 hours ago, huckleberrymoonriver said:

If we type SSH's name on Google, and Voilà !!! ... SJH's photo appears next to SSH's photo, it means soooo many people are searching for SSH and SJH names on Google after watching Dinner Mate.
Perhaps they also are searching on YouTube to see BTS videos, PresCon videos, Wrap-up Party video, follow Dinner Mate Fan's IGs. In the end they will stop by on this thread.
So no wonder if the followers of SSH and SJH rising rapidly

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 2

What a great weekend this has been!.Let's keep on sending our OPT good vibes, and our support.

With the release of this interview and the showing of DM in Japan, there will definitely be a surge in followers, fans, and interest in the HeonHye couple. I wouldn't be surprised if we will experience *radio silence* again with these two. I get it if they do----

but if I may ask their managers, team, handlers...please don't forget to up date us fans once in a while. If you want us to support them, then, pretty please throw us some crumbs, pieces of cake, or even a whole cake--- we need nourishment to keep the energy up and to keep our ship sailing. Think of it as *fuel* for our ship. Thank you. :fullofhearts:

• Like 7

On that "delivery system is well-established" remark, I have this delulu theory that maybe in one of their private conversations, SJH mentioned to SSH that she cooked Korean Stew, to which he probably teased her that he wanted her to cook him some as he can't cook it himself. Then maybe SJH replied as a joke that he can always have some delivered and maybe that statement that the delivery system is well-established was what she actually said to him. That can explain why she laughed a lot after he said it. :)

• Like 3

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/437/0000249644

Song Seung-heon appeared as the first cast of'Gamsung Camping'! 'What can't you do?'

Input 2020.10.13. 10:33 am
0000249644_001_20201013103301148.jpg?type=w430Original view

Song Seung-heon appeared as the first guest in'Gamsung Camping' and showed off the hidden charm.

Recent hottest entertainment shows, including Park Na-rae, Ahn Young-mi, and K-pop representative girl group'Mamamoo' Solar,'A Pink' Son Na-eun, '10 million actors' Park So-dam, and JTBC's new entertainment program'Gamsung Camping' (planned Hwang Gyo-jin (directed by Lee Nara) takes off the veil at 11 pm on the 13th (Tue).

'Gamsung Camping', which raised expectations for this broadcast by the release of a teaser trailer, is a'real concept camping entertainment' in which five female entertainers ride camping cars to domestic attractions.Every time, a super-class camping friend is invited to give a special gambling (?) I plan to expand it.

In particular, from the first episode, the original Hallyu star Song Seung-heon participated as a camping friend of'Gamsung Camping', drawing more attention. Song Seung-heon and performer Son Na-eun in a recent drama, followed by Park Na-rae and ‘I Live Alone’ have a nice reunion. Park Na-rae has sent Song Seung-heon several invitations to ‘Narae Bar’, which raises questions about what kind of chemistry he will show at camping together for 2 days and 1 night.
In the first episode of'Gamsung Camping', all the charms of Song Seung-heon that could not be seen anywhere in entertainment will be revealed. On this day, Song Seung-heon expressed warmth by boasting not only the driver and porter of the performers, but also his hidden cooking skills. In particular, during the conversation with the performers, he mentioned'Kang Su-ji', the original fairy of the music industry as his long-time ideal, and presented a sweet song at the scene to warm up the shooting atmosphere. In addition, as an answer to this, Park So-dam's high-level singing skills, who dreamed of becoming a musical actor, are unfolding, leading to expectations.

On the other hand, Song Seung-heon constantly showed off the easy-going gag hidden in the image of'The Original Sculpture Handsome', making the performers laugh. In the end, Ahn Young-mi, who was shy at the first meeting, revealed in Song Seung-heon's child (?) gag, "Who did you call this person?" and "I don't seem to be a man at some point". do.

Song Seung-heon enjoys a Swiss concept camping, exploring exotic scenery and hidden spots in Namhae, Gyeongsangnam-do with the performers. Song Seung-heon, who revealed that he couldn't travel often due to his busy schedule, said, "It's a program, but it's healing. It's so good." He left the broadcast and enjoyed a real healing camping with the performers. In particular, on the first night of camping, Song Seung-heon and the performers were said to confess to each other and shed tears as they confessed their feelings that they could not say anywhere else.

The production crew of'Gamsung Camping' said, "It's an opportunity to see the infinite charm of Song Seung-heon, which was not easily seen in entertainment."

Park Na-rae, Ahn Young-mi, Park So-dam, Solar, Son Na-eun and their first camping friend Song Seung-heon. The emotional'real concept camping trip' enjoyed by six representative Korean stars can be seen at JTBC'Gamsung Camping', which will be broadcast at 11 pm on the 13th (Tue).

(JTBC News Management Team)
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, yappy said:

Actor Kim Jung-Hyun’s 1st vlog featuring Seo Ji Hye. She is so beautiful! 

Thank you for sharing.
It's good to see them keep their friendship.
It seems SJH invited him in return as he supported her as cameo in DM. 

SJH teased KJH saying that he cheated on her and betrayed her ... and told him that he was Lee Young-dong, not Ko Seung-ju. After realizing her question, he replied that he was currently filming "Queen Cheorin".

Aaah ... She always had a way to make a man pause for a moment to digest her words. 

Like in a recent interview, after she talked about some scenes that left an impression, she suddenly said that SSH wearing grandma's clothes is an interesting one. And it made SSH looked at her, digest her words and then smiled.

Right, she is so beautiful. Mask isn't able to cover her beauty.

• Like 6

12 hours ago, yappy said:

Actor Kim Jung-Hyun’s 1st vlog featuring Seo Ji Hye. She is so beautiful! 

Thank you for sharing this video.  

I saw an English translation in IG.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGSQ2lVJl78/?igshid=x1g6cipq3luw

https://instagram.com/p/CGSgdFUJgA8/credit to owner

Kim Jung Hyun and SJH have an adorable friendship. Off topic SJH has a lot of guy celebrity friends. Among them Super Junior‘s Donghae and Kim Ki Bum. I’m glad she has formed a beautiful friendship with Kim Jung Hyun. 

9 hours ago, hrkharis said:

She always had a way to make a man pause for a moment to digest her words. 

Like in a recent interview, after she talked about some scenes that left an impression, she suddenly said that SSH wearing grandma's clothes is an interesting one. And it made SSH looked at her, digest her words and then smiled.

She always have an effect on guys. Like how Shin Dong Yup was awestruck when SJH guested in his show and how Kim Hee Chul was mesmerized with her big beautiful eyes. And even Kim Jung Hyun bowed down to her at the end of his vlog.

No wonder SSH was mesmerized with her starting from the presscon and felt a crush the whole time of DM shooting. Which explains why he acted around SJH. 

F12-B7-A73-B334-4-C11-B806-85-F0-BE36048

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Anjel said:

http://www.ilovedrama.site/2020/10/emotional-camping-episode-1-2020.html?m=1#dbo

This is link to Wacth Emotional Camping with SSH,but have'nt Subtitle

Thank you for sharing @Anjel

I've caught a few glimpses of the "Emotional Camping" scenes on JTBC Entertainment - Youtube, without subtitles.

I can understand why JTBC Entertainment invited SSH as the first guest. Given that many of his fans are overseas, JTBC's TV wants its program to be seen by a large audience.

As you know the shows there always depend on the rating, of course SSH name will certainly attract a lot of viewers and automatically the advertisement will sponsor the program. 

Honestly, if the viewers are not KPop fans and are not people who like to watch variety shows without their favorite actors/actress there, they don't know the names of the members on the program. Only Park So-dam name may be familiar because of her dramas and films, also she was the female lead of Jang Hyuk in the drama Beautiful Mind.

4 hours ago, SexyDolceVita said:

Saw some polaroid photos of ssh on the day of the interview.

I saw a date that he could have signed off.

Seems likely that ssh and sjh met on 10 Aug 2020 for the kntv interview...

That was probably the last time they met officially for dinnermate....

So, it was a month after they ended shooting. And still SJH was the only one on his mind

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, airgelaal said:

So, it was a month after they ended shooting. And still SJH was the only one on his mind

Yeah... haha..

Sigh...when will they meet again in public?

Hopefully sjh will invite ssh to the teamlab exhibition...

She was a host representing culture depot (one of the organisers) on the press opening day which im guessing took place on 24 sep 2020. That shld be the day kjh met sjh.

Then she went to exhibition again on 25 sep as a guest, where she took photo with yjm, jjh and other two male celebrities from culture depot.

https://www.allkpop.com/video/2020/10/ahn-young-mi-sheds-tears-as-she-talks-about-being-happy-for-the-first-time-in-months-camping-with-park-na-rae-na-eun-solar-park-so-dam

Ahn Young Mi sheds tears as she talks about being happy for the first time in months, camping with Park Na Rae, Na-Eun, Solar, & Park So Dam

AKP STAFF

On October 13, JTBC's new healing camping variety show 'Gamsung Camping' (or 'Sentimental Camping') premiered with cast members Ahn Young Mi, Park Na Rae, Park So Dam, A Pink's Na-Eun, and MAMAMOO's Solar!

On this episode, the 5 cast members set off on their first ever camping trip of the show, joined by surprise guest Song Seung Hun

After dinner, the ladies and Song Seung Hun sat down for some honest talk in the quiet camping site, where actress Park So Dam brought up the topic of what it means to rest and relax. Comedian Park Na Rae shared that for her, hanging out with people and having fun was her way of relaxing and resting. On the other hand, comedian Ahn Young Mi suddenly surprised everyone by choking up and shedding tears!

She began, "I think this year was a year where I had to deeply reflect on myself, somewhat by force. I think if I was still the old me, I would never even think about going camping. I would have just kept going forward, working and working." All of the cast members were very alarmed when Ahn Young Mi began shedding tears, not believing what they were seeing!

The comedian continued, "Earlier, I kept saying, 'Let's look at the sky one more time, let's look at the scenery one more time'. In the past, even when I had schedules where filming was outdoors, I never let myself enjoy any of that. Today, I just felt so very happy." Earlier during the day while preparing dinner with everyone, Ahn Young Mi had commented to her fellow members, "This is the first time this year that I'm enjoying the outdoor breeze." 

Furthermore, Ahn Young Mi opened up about the difficulties everyone is currently dealing with as a result of the global COVID19 pandemic. She said, "This year, we can't do any of the things that were so normal before. And suddenly, the person who was always by my side supporting me for the past 5 years, is in New York and I haven't seen him for 7 months, and I have no idea when I will even see him again in person. It was so hard on me."

Back in July of this year, Ahn Young Mi made a surprise announcement by revealing that she was already married to her longtime boyfriend. The comedian shared that the couple had registered their marriage in February of this year. 

For more clips from this week's premiere of JTBC's 'Gamsung Camping', scroll down below!

Spoiler

Share this article

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 videos in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, hrkharis said:

Thank you for sharing @Anjel

I've caught a few glimpses of the "Emotional Camping" scenes on JTBC Entertainment - Youtube, without subtitles.

I can understand why JTBC Entertainment invited SSH as the first guest. Given that many of his fans are overseas, JTBC's TV wants its program to be seen by a large audience.

As you know the shows there always depend on the rating, of course SSH name will certainly attract a lot of viewers and automatically the advertisement will sponsor the program. 

Honestly, if the viewers are not KPop fans and are not people who like to watch variety shows without their favorite actors/actress there, they don't know the names of the members on the program. Only Park So-dam name may be familiar because of her dramas and films, also she was the female lead of Jang Hyuk in the drama Beautiful Mind.

Did they ask ssh abt his love life?

I only know he mentioned kang suzie as his long time ideal type...

On 8/18/2020 at 5:09 PM, huckleberrymoonriver said:

The cellphone could be Seo Ji Hye's personal phone and not the one she uses in Dinner Mate. Maybe they are looking at Instagram posts of fans. His chin seems to be on her shoulder :)

Confirm that she was using her personal phone.

Evidence is she was using this phone at the exhibition.

2 hours ago, SexyDolceVita said:

Did they ask ssh abt his love life?

I only know he mentioned kang suzie as his long time ideal type...

I looked first episode on youtube and just peeked at someone's IG. 

Given I don't know Korean, and can only press the subtitle button with a messed up translation, it seems that he was just talking about his student days and his support for his friends who couldn't go to school, that sort of thing (sorry I can't get it clearly ).
In the lunch scene when they sit together, there are video of each of PSD and SNE which they have collaborated with SSH.

I think he will not tell his love life there. As we all know he is an introvert. Even in "I Live Alone" program -even though I didn't watch it - it seems that he also doesn't want to tell his love life.

Looking at the "Emotion Camping" program, I just thought that SSH must have remembered the times when he was filming with someone. 
Can't you see his face? although he was laughing, smiling and joking around with the girls. He's not as happy as when he was with her (haha .. I'm sorry). In his heart nothing can beat her.

Whereas in the last interview, when he was next to the girl who had big and beautiful eyes, his face was a mixture of happiness, helplessness, awkwardness, pride, like someone who was having a fever because of love.

:ohboy2:

• Like 7

@hrkharis I watched the first episode of "Emotion Camping" too (without the Eng sub), and you're right, there is a difference in SSH's demeanor with the ladies as compared to with the KNTV interview with SJH. Although he was upbeat, and laughing with the ladies, he seemed to be more reserved than during the interview. 

@SexyDolceVita Has it really been since August that two have been seen together "in public" (aka the magazine shoot, ad interview)?

:crazymad:How I wish that they would do another photo shoot together...just for the heck of it. I'm thinking maybe for Vogue or Bazaar where both of them are in formal wear: a classic tux with tails for the Mr., and an elegant and classic cut evening gown for the Ms.... SIGH :crazymad:Well, dreaming is still free...so dream I shall. 

• Like 1