[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/108/0002977793

Seo Ji-hye, the current situation through a selfie.. Still pretty beauty [Star IN★]

Enter 2021.08.03. 9:55 pm

Revision 2021.08.03. 9:56 pm

0002977793_001_20210803215608717.jpg?type=w430view original

/Photo = Seo Ji-hye's Instagram

Actress Seo Ji-hye announced her recent situation with a selfie.

Seo Ji-hye posted a picture on her Instagram on the 3rd with the words "It's been a while since I took a selfie".

In the published photo, Seo Ji-hye is wearing sunglasses and staring at the camera. It's like sitting in a cafe and enjoying your time. Seo Ji-hye, who posted a picture after a long time, still catches the eye with her pretty beauty.

Seo Ji-hye was caught up in dating rumors with actress Kim Jung-hyun in April, but said it was not true.

Meanwhile, Seo Ji-hye met viewers last year with 'Crash Landing on You' and 'Shall We Have Dinner Together'.

Reporter Mihwa Kim letmein@mt.co.kr

By Kim Mi-hwa (letmein@mt.co.kr)

• Like 1
  • Love 6

Throwback to when SJH won the Rookie of the Year / New Actress Award for “Shin Don”

MBC Drama Awards, 2005

She was the only Actress who won this category.

Well Deserved. She was amazing in “Shin Don”

2005 MBC Rookie of the Year Winners

Kang Ji Hwan: “Stay Strong, Geum Soon”

Daniel Henney: “My Name is Sam-Soon”

Seo Ji Hye: Drama 'Shin Don”

Lee Min-Ki: “Strong Up Geum Soon”

9-A7-ABB4-D-FBC0-40-B3-9-FBD-F300-D06974

F64186-F4-AE7-D-49-A8-834-C-0-D0-DC08-FE

71-B344-C4-718-F-4-ED1-A3-A8-11892-DFBBF

Spoiler

00-F0139-A-05-FB-473-F-A925-A9-FF30258-E

Seo Ji-hye, who received the Rookie of the Year award at the '2005 MBC Drama Awards' ceremony held at the MBC Public Hall in Yeouido, Seoul from 9:55 pm on the 30th, expressed her feelings of victory while crying with emotion.

Immediately after receiving this award, Seo Ji-hye was delighted, saying, "I am so grateful. I never dreamed that I would receive such a big award." Seo Ji-hye said, "I received this award with the help of many people rather than my ability."

Seo Ji-hye, who played a dignified performance against Kim Hye-ri in the role of Empress Ki in the play, caught the attention of viewers by showing a different appearance from the court lady shown in existing dramas.

In particular, Seo Ji-hye received favorable reviews for her hard work, such as showing off a cool sword dance in 'Shin Don'.

https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20051230225019123

• Like 2
  • Love 4

@bmm serajim, yes it is all over the news

Seo Ji-hye X Yoon Kye-sang to star in 'Kiss Six Sense'? "Appearance under review" [Official]

0002977926_001_20210804112207351.jpg?type=w430view original

/Photo = Star News

Will actors Seo Ji-hye and Yoon Kye-sang work together with 'Kiss Six Sense'? 

On the 4th, Yoon Kye-sang's agency, Just Entertainment, told Star News about the appearance of the new drama 'Kiss Six Sense', "I have received an offer and are considering it." 

Seo Ji-hye's agency, Culture Depot, also said, "It is true that the work I received is correct," and "I am currently reviewing the appearance." 

'Kiss Six Sense' is the story of a female protagonist Art, who has the ability to see the future when kissed, accidentally kisses her boss Min-hoo Cha on the neck, and then sees herself in bed with Cha Min-hoo in the future and denies the relationship. . 

'Kiss Six Sense', based on the webtoon, is directed by Nam Ki-hoon of the drama 'Oh My Baby', and the airing channel has not been decided. 

Yoon Kye-sang and Seo Ji-hye acted together as siblings in the 2004 drama 'Sister-in-law's Nineteen'. Interest is gathered in the reunion of the two. 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/108/0002977926

• Like 5
  • Love 4

SSH poster for Korean Wave vol.98 September 2021

46-E9-BDD9-9838-45-D3-ADB0-F8-EB7-BE91-D

Photo taken fm last year’s shoot with SJH for Dinner Mate publicity in a Jap magazione.

Looking handsome no doubt but the pants :surprisedwut:

.....does not match the shirt which looks great on SSH! :) 

credit to 

https://mobile.twitter.com/hanryusenpu/status/1422155835350798336?s=20.....THS

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

Watch: “Voice 4” Cast Picks Favorite Scenes And Shares Final Thoughts On The Drama’s Conclusion

Watch: “Voice 4” Cast Picks Favorite Scenes And Shares Final Thoughts On The Drama’s Conclusion

Song Seung Heon touches upon the burden of joining the fourth season of a project, but he adds that he is grateful for everyone who helped make him feel comfortable on set. Lee Ha Na shares, “‘Voice 4’ feels like a compensation reward after waiting for a really long time. Waiting for each season always feels long, but this is a season I wanted to greet viewers with especially soon.” She adds that it felt even more special to be able to take on two different roles.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1482160wpp/watch-voice-4-cast-picks-favorite-scenes-and-shares-final-thoughts-on-the-dramas-conclusion

• Like 5
  • Love 1

@janeozten, Thank You for posting the photo

We are all on a State of Happiness. 
Thank you to the Japanese fan who shared this on IG

I also prefer them to date quietly until the day they announce the big day

SJH is a very private person who is not used to this media hoopla. 

I’d rather want to protect both their privacy. 

We do have the crumbs to validate that our ship is sailing smoothly

Until then I put my faith on that

Back to my Happiness Bubble. :) :) :) 

214893-A5-A7-FE-4-B7-F-8256-B24267-AC394

0-EA3-F59-D-81-AE-40-E5-A86-F-BAE425-B8-

• Like 2
  • Love 6