[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/112/0003463800

'Lee Kwang-soo ♥' Lee Seon-bin, Song Seung-heon jumped in response to a coffee car gift..."Our loyal Seung-heon-senpai"

Enter 2021.08.06. 6:52pm
view original
202108061847208118885_20210806184828_03_20210806185209209.jpg?type=w430view original
202108061847208118885_20210806184828_04_20210806185209237.jpg?type=w430view original
202108061847208118885_20210806184828_05_20210806185209251.jpg?type=w430view original
Lee Sun-bin's Instagram
Actor Lee Seon-bin authenticated actor Song Seung-heon's coffee truck gift.

On the 6th, Lee Seon-bin posted on his Instagram, "Thanks to our loyal Seung-heon sunbaenim, the #drunk girl tasted the coolness instead of the heat. Thank you!!! The best man!!! Everyone worked harder to film! ! #TVING #drunk girl #Fighting!!!♥" along with several photos.

In the published photo, Lee Seon-bin is excited with a drink in front of the coffee car presented by Song Seung-heon. In particular, the image of Lee Sun-bin jumping with a happy smile and flying hair catches the eye.

After establishing a relationship through tvN's 'The Great Show' in 2019, the two send each other gifts of coffee tea and cheer for each other.

Meanwhile, Lee Sun-bin and actor Lee Kwang-soo have been dating since 2018. In addition, he is currently in the midst of filming the original teaser 'Women in Drunken City'. 'Drinking City Women' is a work that tells the story of three women who drink alcohol as their belief in life.

Seoyeon Park popnews@heraldcorp.com

From BTS to Kim Hee-sun, the alcohol loved by stars

Enter 2021.08.06. 5:17 pm

This is an excerpt from the article about SSH.

Let's erase the prejudice that actors will only enjoy luxurious masters and servants. In fact, many top actors, including So Ji-sub, Song Seung-heon, and Jang Seo-hee, are known to enjoy drinking makgeolli.

Reporter Hyemin Hong (hhm@hankookilbo.com)

Copyright ⓒ Hankook Ilbo. All rights

• Like 1
  • Love 6

SJH’s screencaps from another one of my favorite drama of hers “Heart Surgeons”

Aired: September 27 - November 15, 2018

She won “Excellence Actress Awards” at the 2018 SBS Drama Awards

Very Well Deserved 
She was amazing in this drama

5-D86-FB8-A-1-BFE-436-F-84-D3-3-B2-B7-C8

2-CB52-B42-2-E4-C-40-B7-ACFE-0-ED8189594

195-EDFE2-A2-BB-4-E9-A-96-A7-CAA7852274-

Spoiler

ED6-F2-F2-D-6-AC1-40-A3-9-B00-5-C85-CB4-

544-C84-C3-310-F-4-E1-B-B5-D2-D2-CE446-B

69-CA6-C0-B-303-F-4-ADD-9749-69-E7-EA4-B

E40-F116-F-B4-B6-4334-94-E3-0-D8-B87800-

ED1150-E6-05-C3-4-BC5-A84-C-8-A2824-E0-F

B53-C265-A-CABE-4-A8-A-ABAA-78-C4-A6-DB2

credit to naver account

• Love 9
  • Blob 1

“Voice 4” Ranked No. 2 in VOD sales 

“Voice 4” which took second place, ended with this broadcast. Gang Kwon-joo (Lee Ha-na) and Derek-jo (Song Seung-heon), as well as 112 Report Center members, had a fierce battle with Dong Bang-min (Lee Kyu-hyung), a serial killer with multiple personalities, and eventually arrested him. I will definitely come back,” leaving the Golden Time team with only one note.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/144/0000754188

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Speaking of weddings :) 

SJH attended singer and fellow Ddasamo member Kim Won Jun’s wedding on April 16, 2016

SJH at 3:31

5-F68433-A-C13-F-42-B4-98-C0-E41928532-F

C660-B0-CD-ECE6-482-B-A4-A7-F6-E609-D815

SJH and Kim Won Jun with the Ddasamo Squad, Kahi, Ahn Jae Wook, Jeon Hye Bin, Hong Kyung-min, Kim Jung Eun, So Yoo Jin, Kim Gyu Ri

Spoiler

909-EC405-6-A6-B-467-B-BD9-B-C347-CBFAB0

C42-F7-E03-AEED-4987-9-B24-A2-F77802-AE1

https://m.newsen.com/#forward

• Like 1
  • Love 8

2-CD503-B6-B1-A1-496-B-A27-D-C467-F7-FDD

FF70585-A-144-A-4-A30-A18-A-55-B7-D20-C3

857-D91-A6-6-EE4-4-DCF-88-C2-D695-B97024

On the February 21, 2012’s episode of SBS’s popular variety show, Strong Heart, actor Seo Ji Hye was invited and showed off her witty conversational power.

On the show, Ji Hye revealed an interesting anecdote under the shocking title that said “I have been in the club for eight years.” She opened her mouth by saying, “Since I turned 22, I’ve appeared in four drama series. In every series, I have to have a bun in the oven.”

Lee Seung Gi, a popular actor and the main emcee of the show, asked her if there is any difference between when she plays in historical drama series and series of present-day life. Her answer attracted the focus of male guests’ attention: “The special outfit for pregnant women is helpful to keep out the cold in the winter, but it is too hot to be worn in the summer. Silk dresses for high-standing characters don’t absorb perspiration. That’s why whenever I play for historical series, I become a woman who easily takes off my clothes. Such silk costumes will be sure to kill me in the summer.”

Ji Hye revealed a relevant funny anecdote: “At first, I hurry off jeogori, or Korean traditional upper garment. When it’s too hot, I pull up even the skirt. All the actors and staff members around me enjoyed my taking-off performance, except one person, Super Junior’s Choi Siwon.”

In 2007, Siwon and Ji Hye played together in MBC’s historical drama series Legend of Hyang Dan. “I didn’t care a snap in taking off the costume because Siwon was younger than me. But he looked at me oddly and said, ‘However hot it may be, you shouldn’t forget you are a woman. Please ok put on the clothes.’ Over time, he became the first person who starts taking off such silk clothes. If you want to see ‘undressed’ actors, visit the sets in the summer,” she said, setting the table in a roar.

https://sup3rjunior.com/2012/02/22/120222-seo-ji-hyes-taking-off-performance-fazes-super-juniors-siwon/

https://entertain.v.daum.net/v/20120215004105185

• Love 9

http://www.gpkorea.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=76722

Song Seung Heon ranked No. 24 here 

Drama Actor Brand Reputation August Big Data Analysis... 1st Place Jo Jung-seok, 2nd Song Kang, 3rd Kim So-yeon

DvclXYs.jpg

As a result of big data analysis of drama actor brand reputation in August 2021, it was analyzed in order of 1st, Jo Jung-suk, 2nd, Song Kang, 3rd, Kim So-yeon.

The Korea Corporate Reputation Research Institute measured 82,348,411 brand big data of 50 actors who are appearing in dramas aired from July 8, 2021 to August 8, 2021 by consumers' brand participation, media volume, traffic, and communication volume. It was indexed by the brand reputation algorithm. Compared to 108,050,522 actor brand big data in May 2021, it decreased by 23.79%.

The brand reputation analysis of drama actors was analyzed by brand big data with participation index, media index, communication index, and community index. The brand reputation index is an index that is weighted by extracting brand big data, analyzing consumer behavior with a reputation analysis algorithm, and classifying it into participation value, communication value, media value, community value, and social value.

Brand big data analysis can measure positive and negative evaluations of brands, sources and interest in media, consumer interest and traffic, community spread of issues, and responses and popularity to content.

In August 2021, the top 30 drama actor brand reputation rankings are Jo Jung-seok, Song Kang, Kim So-yeon, Lee Ji-ah, Han So-hee, Jeon Mi-do, Jang Ki-yong, Jung Kyung-ho, Yoo Yeon-seok, Lee Hana, Um Ki-joon, Park Joo-mi, Kim Dae-myung, Seo Hyun-jin, Lee Tae-gon, Chae Jong-hyeop, Ji-seong, Kim Min-jung , Kim Dong-wook, Jeong So-min, Jeon Hye-bin, Jinyoung, Lee Sang-yeop, Song Seung-heon, Kim Ji-seok, Hye-ri, Park Ji-hoon, Yang Hye-ji, Lee Kyu-hyung, and Seong-hoon.

/GP Korea reporter Park Han-yong qkrgks77@gpkorea.com

• Like 2
  • Love 4

1 hour ago, janeozten said:

More of SJH’s screen gifs from “Heart Surgeons”

I was updating my list on MDL (after a couple of years no logging on lol), and I found this drama on my to watch list. Something about it made me interested enough to put it there (I don't remember when, I just found it already there). Will make sure to do some binge watching this week. :approves:

• Like 7

@anjuliet, Hello There! 

Welcome to our Destiny Couple’s Forum

Heart Surgeons is indeed a must watch

SJH was amazing in that drama and won an award for her role

Additionally, you can check the list of SJH’s and SSH’s dramas and projects on page 1 of the thread.

Have you watched Dinner Mate yet?

If not please do so

I may sound biased but I guarantee you will be hooked on this drama

I lost count already on how many times I have watched DM

And oh, don’t let the low ratings discourage you from watching

Most of the drama reviews mentioned plot holes as the reason for the low ratings. 

But then doesn’t most KDrama have plot holes? 

I blame the low ratings on Bad Promotion and Bad Marketing from the network’s side

But that’s another story :) 

The things is, the good always outnumbers the bad. 

SSH’s and SJH’s portrayal of their roles and their explosive chemistry made up for the story cons. 

I bet you will fall in love with them after watching.

The fandom/followers on IG is a testament on how well loved our couple is

Not to mention you will be surprised with SJH here as it is her first lead in a romcom role. (She had a romcom supporting role with Jealousy Incarnate where she also won an award. She did had lead roles in the past)

As for SSH, this was his romcom role in a long time after “My Princess”.

Anyhow, you will know what I mean when you watch the drama 

After watching, I cannot even distinguish Reel from Real anymore. :) :) :) 

The Preview of the drama with subs is at 9:31 on the Dinner Mate Presscon VID

Spoiler

You can watch Dinner via iQIYI or Dramacool 

Some teasers from the drama

Spoiler

DM deserves more global recognition so we are hoping that Netflix will pick up this drama after the production’s contract with iQIY expires.

Fingers Crossed

Sharing gifs of my favorite scenes from the drama

6-A620-F08-636-D-4873-9546-E1-DED38-D8-C

65-A01-ADA-757-E-48-FB-AC50-D35-A802-CD5

ED832-F1-A-5-F2-F-4-EBD-8901-4-F1-B8502-

Spoiler

E8403410-1-FDF-43-C3-A10-E-283-CA9-ACE27

695-D3-E1-F-0326-4-EA2-890-B-5-A28-E949-

1-CFB6-A84-4-A75-4-DC3-AC14-3-A7-D39-A11

credit to owners

• Like 1
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, fiona628 said:

Have you watched Dinner Mate yet?

@fiona628 thank you for the welcome B) Yes, I have watched Dinner Mate last year! :wub: Both my daughter and I binge watched it (a rare thing for her to watch this genre, and she said she loved it) over two days. I secretly watched the rest during the night and enjoyed watching the rest of the episodes again the next day. :elated:

Thanks so much for the vids and for sharing your favourite gifs. Tbh, I tried so hard not to ship them because I thought she was dating someone else..? :blink: 

Omaigad... SSH and SJH look so good together, I'm in love with them all over again. :please:

I'm sure I have watched her other dramas, but will check out the list. :cutekitty: Been watching kdramas for over 10 years and I do have some serious catching up to do as I missed out on a lot from at least 2017 until 2019.

I'll be back here with my thoughts once I have finished watching HS, but first I'll re watch Dinner Mate again. :partyblob:

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

On 8/8/2021 at 6:58 PM, anjuliet said:

@fiona628 thank you for the welcome.

Yes, I have watched Dinner Mate last year! 

Thanks so much for the vids and for sharing your favourite gifs. Tbh, I tried so hard not to ship them because I thought she was dating someone else..? 

Omaigad... SSH and SJH look so good together, I'm in love with them all over again. 

You’re Welcome @anjuliet

About her dating someone else,

Oh Goodness :( 
If you were talking about her dating scandal early this year, they are only close colleagues/Noona-Dongseng

No. She did not date him 

Why did I say this?

And also please refer to the multiple crumbs: 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CCXAZOAJKv6/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CCr7SSuJHVX/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CC9t_sLpvOo/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSQ9THqJdzw/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPNP2lIHslF/?utm_medium=copy_link

credit to IG account owners

I hope the vids above will help debunk doubts

Enjoy re-watching DM :) :) :) 

9-DC0-C16-D-5-AC3-43-D7-8-C0-B-31-AED95-

AF0-E12-E1-F9-B9-4-D8-B-BFF8-119-E15-EA2

C834-E99-B-8-FFB-4419-ADE8-E7719-F4272-E

• Like 1
  • Love 8

5 hours ago, fiona628 said:

About her dating someone else,

Oh Goodness :( 
If you were talking about her dating scandal early this year, they are only close colleagues/Noona-Dongseng

No. She did not date him.

Why did I say this?

(Please refer to Page 176) :) 

And also please refer to the multiple crumbs:

@fiona628 Thank you, chingu :) I wasn't even aware that it was/became a dating scandal :blink: 

I've checked out the IG links and yassss... :wub: That's all my sleep-deprived brain can say atm. :sweatingbullets: Kyaaa, my daughter's looking at me weird and just told me, "You have that goofy grin on your face again!" :emmm:Yes, dear daughter, I do, deal with it! :fullofhearts:

I checked my to watch list on MDL, and I also have Black Knight listed on it. I have added the rest of her dramas to watch, but first, continue rewatching Dinner Mate *that's it, it's sayonara study time :joy:*

5 hours ago, janeozten said:

More of SJH’s screen gifs from “Heart Surgeons”

@janeozten thanks for the screen gifs, will be next on my list after I finish watching Dinner Mate :wub:

• Like 4
  • Love 3

4 hours ago, anjuliet said:

@fiona628 Thank you, chingu I wasn't even aware that it was/became a dating scandal 

I've checked out the IG links and yassss... That's all my sleep-deprived brain can say atm. Kyaaa, my daughter's looking at me weird and just told me, "You have that goofy grin on your face again!"Yes, dear daughter, I do, deal with it! 

@janeozten

@anjuliet, You’re Welcome

I apologize if I became overly defensive addressing SJH’s dating scandal.
Fans have the right to ship her with anyone they want as long as they are polite and respectful but trolls pretending to be shippers of that couple ended up harassing SJH which is not cool. 

Anyhow we have reason to believe our ship is sailing. For now we continue to carry on, keep the faith and patiently wait until the big announcement

If you have an IG account, you may want to follow IG shipper fan accounts below

Their posts will make you smile like an idiot. :) :) :) 

https://instagram.com/dinnermate_international?utm_medium=copy_link

https://instagram.com/angelinaamparo?utm_medium=copy_link

https://instagram.com/seungheonjihye524?utm_medium=copy_link

https://instagram.com/dinner_couple?utm_medium=copy_link

https://instagram.com/atypicalhanee?utm_medium=copy_link

• Love 5
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, fiona628 said:

I apologize if I became overly defensive addressing SJH’s dating scandal.
Fans have the right to ship her with anyone they want as long as they are polite and respectful but trolls pretending to be shippers of that couple ended up harassing SJH which is not cool. 

Anyhow we have reason to believe our ship is sailing. For now we continue to carry on, keep the faith and patiently wait until the big announcement

If you have an IG account, you may want to follow IG shipper fan accounts below

Their posts will make you smile like an idiot.

@fiona628No worries, I understand where you're coming from. What I don't understand, and I don't think I ever will, are the trolls and what they end up doing. These actors are also human and have every right to their happiness whoever they want to be with. Yes, should any ship sink, we may feel disappointed at first, but of course it is really up to them who they end up loving in real life. Anyhoo... I definitely have the patience of a hundred saints, so will wait along with all of you here. :wub:

Thanks for the links. I do have an IG account B)

• Like 2
  • Love 4

@anjuliet, Thank you for understanding chinggu. :) :) 

Some people just have too much time on their hands to harass don’t they? 

But I agree with you, celebrities are humans too. At the end of the day, they are normal people like us who want to live normal lives. 

SJH has a good head on her shoulders. She probably just turned a blind eye on the scandal

As for us shippers, we decided to bite our tongues and not to give attention to these trolls. Not worth our time and energy.

Please try to check the links from the IG fan accounts I sent you and spazz with us

Happy Watching! 

One thing we cannot deny is how insanely good looking they are. 
Even other celebrities said that

(Actor Ha Seok Jin mentioned on his YT channel he frequently see SSH at their hair salon and he said SSH is really handsome in person.

Kim Rae Won and Park Na Rae said SJH is beautiful. Veteran Actress Kim Hae-Sook said SJH is too pretty not to date/have a BF :) )

Their future offsprings will be blessed with good looks. :) :) :) 

49-FED810-2-B78-47-B1-B840-CE67-D2-AA682

Spoiler

40-F6-A563-2497-4-A43-A486-732-E1-C6-B0-

D40-B42-AF-882-C-4027-A879-D6402-EADFE93

C42-EC4-CA-CA26-4-C09-BF84-4-D8468-A02-D

Spoiler

7-A02-D3-CE-D22-D-4303-8125-4-FA7-E2-ED9

credit to owners

• Love 7