[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/108/0002976863

Song Seung-heon X Lee Ha-na psychological battle → Lee Kyu-hyung's runaway 'Voice 4' maximum 4.2% [Overall]

Enter 2021.07.31. 7:54 am

Revision 2021.07.31. 7:55 am

Reporter Sang-geun Yoon

tvN's 'Voice 4' presented a climax of reversal towards the final episode with the development that raged until the end. In particular, Song Seung-heon and Lee Ha-na engaged in a meticulous psychological warfare to divide Lee Kyu-hyung's multiple personalities and reveal the eerie murderer's face.

In the 13th episode of tvN's Friday-Saturday drama 'Voice 4: Time of Judgment' (directed by Shin Yong-hwi, written by Ma Jin-won, produced by Studio Dragon, Voice Production) (hereinafter referred to as 'Voice 4'), in the 13th episode, Derek Cho (Song Seung-heon) and Kang Kwon-joo ( Dong Bang-min (Lee Kyu-hyung) reacts to the psychological warfare of Kang Kwon-ju), the runaway of Dong Bang-min (Lee Kyu-hyung), Dong Bang-heon-yeop (Jang Hang-seon) and Dong Bang-min's father-father relationship are revealed, and Shim Dae-sik (Baek Seong-hyeon) is on the verge of death and opens the small screen. drove into shock

After a fierce struggle, Derek Cho finally arrests Dongbang. However, Dong Bang Min provoked sympathy in front of a large number of people before taking hostage and surrendering, saying, "What should I do? In the course of the statement, he admitted his guilt and apologized with tears, saying, "I will pay for my sins. Please lock me up somewhere and heal me. It is more painful to remember little by little." Because there is only my grandfather who abused me.” He attributed the murder to abuse as a child.

However, all of this was a show of crocodile tears in the East to escape from the investigation of the Golden Time Team. While watching the situation, Derek Cho and Kwon-Joo Kang noticed a suspicious feeling of a different person from the East, and through meeting with him, the people of the East are enjoying this situation, and the current personality is his new personality and the person he saw, surprising the viewers. did. It didn't end here. When Dongbang Hun-yeop turned away from helping, Dongbangmin said with a bombshell, "Can you tell me more about the filthy thing you did? You abused your father, your adopted son, to death every day, you touched my mother and gave birth to me.. Father." Heonyeop surprised viewers by revealing that he was the real father, not Dongbangmin's grandfather.

In the end, Dongbangmin's multiple personality was a personality disorder caused by the abuse he received from his biological father Dongbangheonyeop and anger, hostility, and hatred towards him. Here, the secret of Sonam Village revealed by Gok Yeon-hee (Yoon Jin-seong) was truly shocking. People who desperately needed their families the most, such as Dong Bang Heon-yeop brainwashing Sogang villagers who had been abandoned and wounded by their family with bimocho, a hallucinogenic drug, and made them slaves, not only making themselves the god of water-gwang, but also killing those who knew this without even a mouse or a bird. It was revealed that the crime of committing a brutal fraud against him was revealed.

After that, the psychological warfare of Kang Kwon-ju, which stimulates the people of the East, unfolded in tension like a time bomb. To agitate the people of the East, who have been transferred to a mental hospital due to mental and physical weakness, to destroy his personality and to lure him out of the mental hospital to catch him. Kang Kwon-joo said, "The head of the center sent me an e-mail. I installed a camera in the basement without you knowing, so it must have been recorded that you knew all the other personalities. You're over now. Dong Bang Min. Because I said. You, who killed innocent family members pretending to be me, I will definitely catch you. Wait. I will make you die the most miserable death in prison for the rest of your life." The unfolding that rushed without a breath, elevating the immersion to the climax.

Meanwhile, at the end of the drama, Dongbangmin exploded his uncontrollable killing instinct, and Bimo also broke through the Golden Time team's siege, raising the tension. Dongbangmin reversed the lure operation of Derek Cho and Kang Kwon-joo, caused a power outage, and then jumped out of the window and escaped. In particular, Shim Dae-sik made the final decision, saying, "I will never beg for life from bastards like you again," even in an emergency when he was stabbed by a Dongbang-min's sword. Can I fly? Ask me to live. You don't know? Maybe you can save me."

Meanwhile, Kang Kwon-joo said, "Kwon-ju, you have pretty ears. That's why you hear people's special voices. If an aunt wants those ears, can you give it to them?" Along with Lee Myung, Dong Bang-min was hospitalized for F child care when he was young. As he recalled something related to the hospital, he raised the curiosity to the highest level at the ending. How the end of Dongbangmin will be drawn, the relationship between Kang Kwon-ju and Dongbang-min, which has not yet been revealed, what happened to the two of them when they were young, what is the truth of this nickname tormenting Kwon-joo Kang, the ending of 'Voice 4', which leaves only the final episode Interest is rising more than ever in the vertical.

Meanwhile, the 13th episode of 'Voice 4' recorded an average of 3.5% and a maximum of 4.3% for households in the metropolitan area, and an average of 3.4% and a maximum of 4.2% for households nationwide. The tvN target, male and female 2049 viewership ratings, recorded an average of 2.1% in the metropolitan area and a maximum of 2.4%, and a national average of 2.2% and a maximum of 2.6%. (Based on a paid platform that integrates cable, IPTV, and satellite/provided by Nielsen Korea)

Reporter Sang-geun Yoon sgyoon@mt.co.kr

Reporter Sang-geun Yoon (sgyoon@)

• Like 4

July Movie Star Brand Reputation Rankings Announced

Jul 30, 2021

The Korean Business Research Institute has revealed this month’s brand reputation rankings for film actors!

The rankings were determined through an analysis of the consumer participation, media coverage, interaction, and community awareness indexes of 50 popular movie stars, using big data collected from June 30 to July 30.

24.  Song Seung Heon

https://www.soompi.com/article/1481581wpp/july-movie-star-brand-reputation-rankings-announced

• Love 5

“Voice 4” Rises Ahead Of Finale

tvN’s “Voice 4” is heading into its finale on a slight ratings increase!

According to Nielsen Korea, the penultimate episode of “Voice 4” that aired on July 30 scored an average nationwide rating of 3.4 percent, marking a modest rise from its previous broadcast last week.

“Voice 4” also held onto its spot at first place in its time slot among the key demographic of viewers ages 20 to 49, with whom it earned a nationwide average of 2.2 percent and a peak of 2.6 percent.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1481574wpp/the-penthouse-3-ratings-dip-after-hiatus-voice-4-rises-ahead-of-finale

• Like 2
  • Love 2

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/112/0003461608

Herald POP

'Voice 4' 8 members including Song Seung-heon X Lee Hana X Lee Kyu-hyung "Thank you for loving me to the end" Ending impressions

Enter 2021.07.31. 1:24 PM

[Herald POP = Correspondent Image] 'Voice 4: Time of Judgment' 8 actors' thoughts on the ending were released.

tvN's Friday-Saturday drama 'Voice 4: Time of Judgment' (directed by Shin Yong-hwi/screenwriter Ma Jin-won/produced by Studio Dragon, Voice Production) (hereinafter referred to as 'Voice 4') has only the final episode left on the 31st, while Song Seung-heon, Lee Hana, Lee Kyu-hyung, Son Eun-seo, Eight actors, Baek Baek-hyun, Kim Joong-ki, Song Bu-gun, and Kang Seung-yoon, drew attention by sharing their thoughts on the ending.

Song Seung-heon, who played detective Derek Joe, said, "It's a new feeling that 'Voice 4', which everyone worked hard to film from the cold winter to the sweltering summer, has come to an end. I would like to thank director Shin Yong-hwi, writer Ma Jin-won, and the staff who took care of me so that I could finish filming in a healthy way, even though I had spent a lot of energy physically. I also want to say thank you to the Golden Time team and colleagues who have always made the scene enjoyable.” He said, “I am no longer a transfer student, but like my friends who have been at the same school for a long time, but I feel sad that we are breaking up. Thank you to the viewers who enjoyed and loved the show until the end.”

Kang Kwon-joo, a voice profiler other than Lee Ha-na, who has led ‘Voice’ to season 4 beyond contemplation, said, “There were two gaps between seasons before, but the wait before ‘Voice 4’ this time seems to have been unusually long.” After leaving school, he said, “It seems that the number of fans who know and love ‘Voice’ has increased as the seasons go on. We sincerely thank the fans who waited patiently for 'Voice 4' and watched it till the end. I was happy to live as Kang Kwon-ju this season as well. Thank you,” he said at the end, expressing his gratitude to the viewers.

Lee Kyu-hyung, who showed Dong Bang Min in 'The Greatest Four Personality Serial Killer' with his high-level acting skills, said, "I was worried about whether I would be able to digest it well, but as an actor, I was greedy and wanted to challenge myself. I am grateful to writer Ma Jin-won and director Shin Yong-hwi for creating and guiding the character of Dongbangmin, and also to the viewers who watched with affection despite the villain. Because of you, I was able to finish well by gaining strength until the end.” He thanked the staff and viewers who worked with him.

Son Eun-seo, who has grown one step further by expanding her scope from the command team leader of the call team to the detective of the dispatch team, said, “I don’t feel it. The driving force that made it to season 4 was also the love of the viewers. Thank you so much. It seems that Eunsoo was able to grow this season by going out on the field and doing other things. I am very grateful to the viewers who were with me on 'Voice 4', and I want to say that all the actors and staff who worked with me on set worked very hard."

With the return of Bimo to the Golden Time Team, Baek Sung-hyun, who followed the people of the East to the end and succeeded the monster detective Moo Jin-hyuk (Jang Hyuk), said, “I am full of regrets. This 'Voice 4' seems to have ended unusually quickly, but I think it was because I had fun communicating with director Shin Yong-hwi, the staff, and the actors I worked with throughout the filming. I'm returning to 'Voice' through season 4, and I would like to express my sincere gratitude to 'Voice' fans who have been waiting for Daesik and to writer Ma Jin-won who has not forgotten me and brought me back. It was a really enjoyable experience to play Shim Dae-sik, who changed differently from season 1, rather than a new character. I sincerely thank the many viewers who loved 'Voice 4'."

Kim Joong-ki, who plays the role of 'Park Joong-ki', a veteran detective and dispatch team leader, said, "'Voice' is a work I look forward to next. You did a great job,” he said, expressing his affection for the Golden Time team.

Song Bu-gun, who played the role of 'Koo Gwang-soo', a detective of the dispatch team who threw his whole body into the task of the dispatch team, said, "Season 4 had many episodes that made me feel the value of family, but as a parent, I learned a lot about how to raise children and what to do with children. seems to have found out So, for me, ‘Voice 4’ is a work that made me feel the importance of family and how to live as a head of the household.”

Kang Seung-yoon, who plays the role of 'Woo-joo Han', the brain of the Bimodo Golden Time team and the energetic youngest who found the main clue to the murder of a circus man with his proficient computer skills, said, "It was an honor to be able to play a role in the big series called 'Voice'. It seems to have been filmed with a lot of love. I also think that the day will come when I can film again with the people I met through 'Voice 4'. Thank you to the viewers who have loved 'Voice 4' and Han Woo-joo."

On the other hand, 'Voice 4' is a sound chase thriller depicting the fierce records of the 112 Reporting Center members who guard the golden time at the crime scene.

Image popnews@heraldcorp.com

• Like 4

BNT Pictorial Gifs

June 5, 2015

DA4-D32-E3-3-E27-4-BA2-B942-93-CA0-D5-B0

B8036-F64-2706-4972-9154-D7-A9575-E9-E28

3-C85-BB1-A-781-C-4268-9-AB7-161183-B1-E

Spoiler

218-BEA09-809-B-4-C45-B697-E167492-F3041

B6362-AF5-66-E5-4945-920-E-C8-BBB4-FF269

F17-D1090-69-D2-4-DCA-BB77-E2475-AC79-E9

DABD8270-36-ED-43-AC-9-E7-F-B722-E0995-E

3714-EEA8-42-D1-4-FAA-8554-1-E0-AB1-B15-

E71080-C7-CAEE-493-F-AF62-1-CC7-F3557-C9

E3-B641-F3-A10-E-4116-89-AF-89-EBD96-E5-

3-F636879-676-E-42-B8-BA14-6404-C62-CC8-

03656958-E75-D-4-FAF-8615-12-A4-DAB86-FE

45-BB0-E47-00-F1-4476-898-F-5010-B5-C1-B

620716-A4-E1-C1-4819-A4-D7-76-AB4-D3-AE9

44-A9-C930-A729-4301-B6-D3-520-D09-E545-

7-B082540-20-C0-44-CE-8-DC9-9302-E9-D9-B

937-DD0-AC-1-B39-41-C8-94-DB-66883-B75-C

491142-BC-3307-45-E8-8-BC8-67-F0-CA6-F67

EC64991-B-047-B-4315-AC65-0970-BE26795-C

0-DDD8-E0-E-D10-A-472-B-8586-272-FEA79-B

3-CDB84-A7-732-F-451-E-935-B-939-AC05520

C3-F5-B379-9-D3-A-408-A-95-FA-2-F34-AA44

47-C73-C82-5-EE6-44-D1-B2-E7-CEA3613662-

DED0958-E-62-D8-4-DDF-9-F1-A-0-B8-D74-F6

credit to owner

• Love 4
  • Awesome 1

http://m.joynews24.com/v/1391608

'Voice 4' Song Seung-heon "I'm glad that the energy-consuming filming ended in a healthy way"

Enter 2021.07.31 6:02 PM

[Joy News 24 Reporter Lee Mi-young] Song Seung-heon shared his thoughts on the end of 'Voice 4'.

On the 31st, Song Seung-heon, through his agency King Kong by Starship, released a photo of the script for the final episode of tvN's 'Voice 4: Time of Judgment' (directed by Shin Yong-hwi/played by Ma Jin-won, hereafter referred to as Voice 4).

Through his agency, Song Seung-heon said, "Hello. I'm Song Seung-heon, who plays the role of 'Derek Joe'. It's a new feeling that 'Voice 4', which I worked hard from a really cold winter to a hot summer day, has already come to an end."

pcbYqdC.jpg

Actor Song Seung-heon is holding the script for 'Voice 4' and conveying his thoughts on the ending. [Photo = King Kong by Starship]

He continued, "It was a filming that had to consume a lot of energy physically, including the action, but I'm glad that we were able to finish filming in good health until the end. And I also want to say thank you to the actors, including our Golden Time team, who always made the scene enjoyable."

Lastly, Song Seung-heon said, "Above all, thank you so much to all the viewers who enjoyed watching and loving me until the end. I will also greet you with a good image in a new work. Thank you."

In 'Voice 4', Song Seung-heon played the role of Derek Jo, a detective under the LAPD and collaborating with the Golden Time Team, showing delicate emotional acting and perfect character digestion. Even in the splendid action, he showed a passionate performance that enhances immersion by detailing the complex emotional changes of the characters. Accordingly, attention is focused on Song Seung-heon's performance in the final episode of 'Voice 4'.

The final episode of tvN's 'Voice 4: Time of Judgment' starring Song Seung-heon, Lee Ha-na, and Lee Kyu-hyung will be broadcast at 10:50 pm on the 31st.

/Reporter Miyoung Lee (mycuzmy@joynews24.com)
  • Love 5

“Voice 4” Cast Bids Farewell To The Drama With Closing Words Ahead Of Finale

“Voice 4” Cast Bids Farewell To The Drama With Closing Words Ahead Of Finale

The actors of tvN’s “Voice 4” have shared some comments ahead of the drama’s finale!

Song Seung Heon, who gave it his all while acting as detective Derek Jo, shared, “I’m filled with emotion thinking about ‘Voice 4’ coming to an end after everyone worked hard to film it since the cold winter until the scorching summer.” He added, “I used a lot of physical energy, and I’m thankful to director Shin Yong Hwi, writer Ma Jin Won, and the staff for being considerate of me so that I could film in good health until the end. I also want to thank the Golden Time Team and other actors for always creating a fun atmosphere on set. Instead of feeling like a transfer student, I’ve grown fond of them like they are friends I went to school with for a long time, so I’m sad to say goodbye.”

Lee Ha Na, who has starred in all four seasons of “Voice” as Kang Kwon Joo, commented, “Though there were about two gaps between seasons in the past, the wait before ‘Voice 4’ felt especially long. It seemed like there were more and more fans who found and loved ‘Voice’ as the seasons progressed. Thank you to all of the fans who quietly waited for ‘Voice 4’ and watched until the end. I was happy to have lived as Kang Kwon Joo in this season as well.”

voice-4-2.jpeg

Lee Kyu Hyung played the serial killer Dong Bang Min with four personalities. On taking on the difficult role, the actor shared, “I worried if I would be able to pull it off well, but it stimulated my desire as an actor and was a project I wanted to challenge myself to.” He further commented, “I thank writer Ma Jin Won and director Shin Yong Hwi for creating the character Dong Bang Min and guiding me, and I also thank the viewers who watched over me with love even though I was a villain.”

lee-kyu-hyung.jpeg

Playing Park Eun Soo, who went from the call team’s leader to a crime scene detective, Son Eun Seo stated, “The source of motivation that allowed me to make it until season 4 was the love shown by the viewers. In this season, Eun Soo was able to grow while being dispatched to the scene and taking on new tasks. Thank you so much to the viewers who joined us for ‘Voice 4,’ and I want to tell all of the actors and staff on set that they did a great job.”

Baek Sung Hyun played Shim Dae Shik who returned to the Bimo Island Golden Time Team and chased Dong Bang Min until the very end. He said, “‘Voice 4’ especially feels like it ended very quickly, and I think it’s because director Shin Yong Hwi, the staff, and the actors filmed while communicating pleasantly throughout the filming process.” Baek Sung Hyun continued, “I returned to ‘Voice’ again through season 4, and I thank the ‘Voice’ fans who waited for Dae Shik. I also want to sincerely thank writer Ma Jin Won who allowed me to return. Playing Shim Dae Shik, a character from season 1 who isn’t a new character but has still changed in a new way, was a very fun experience.”

Playing the veteran detective and team leader Park Joong Ki, Kim Joong Ki expressed, “‘Voice’ is a project that makes me look forward to the next parts. Golden Time Team, you did great this season as well. Don’t get hurt, and let’s meet again in good health. You worked hard.”

In the role of detective Goo Kwang Soo was Song Boo Gun, who commented, “Season 4 contained many episodes that made me realize the value of family. As a parent, I was able to learn a lot about how I should raise my children and how I should treat them. That’s why ‘Voice 4’ is a drama that made me think about how valuable family is and how I should live as the head of a household.”

WINNER’s Kang Seung Yoon played the cyber spy Han Woo Joo who uncovered important clues for the circus man murder case with his hacking skills. He shared, “It was an honor to play a role in a big series like ‘Voice,’ and I think I filmed the drama while receiving lots of love. I also think it would be great if I could film again with the people I met through ‘Voice 4.'”

The final episode of “Voice 4” airs on July 31 at 10:50 p.m. KST.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1481626wpp/voice-4-cast-bids-farewell-to-the-drama-with-closing-words-ahead-of-finale

• Like 4
  • Love 1

SJH’s screencap gifs from one of my favorite drama of hers.

“Over The Rainbow”

Aired: July 26 - September 14, 2006

B1664-D21-2060-417-F-8-EF5-EFF0-B03-D22-

A13-F532-A-2-CF2-421-D-9980-A73-FD6-B6-E

4-A615781-1-FBD-4-B90-8-A2-D-6-B11232-FD

Spoiler

66-C5-C2-D2-9761-4204-9605-47-C3-E955-B7

D8289-BE6-27-A9-4-BFA-8235-56-B093532-D6

01-C44072-E371-48-AF-882-A-01-D41-CADDF0

0-D61-BB7-F-4-BC4-4047-9-D6-A-866720-EAD

F98-DA5-E6-8-DBB-4-CBA-873-F-87646-E7-FA

F05-B03-DD-CD6-A-4500-AEEA-F505098045-E2

F2750-AF3-0-D08-4-B8-D-8-C5-B-84-EE977-F

05655061-1487-41-A5-9-B58-3-FFFB908-E7-D

23-BE6-A70-3-F7-F-4-BFC-8-BAB-90-FC5-EEA

A87526-DF-D697-45-B4-8-BAE-08-FAC3-FEED9

A50-D433-C-9172-4-BBF-914-E-7-EA247-C3-E

7-BE55791-3619-446-B-9-AC0-A4-B1783-C51-

A8-F57-F34-1-C8-F-4-C77-A1-CC-C7-CC7-BF6

73-BA20-A0-9800-4-D4-A-981-A-CFCA0-BCFA1

4-BEC566-C-5-FA4-4553-BB2-D-A16-A1671-DB

credit to naver account

• Love 5
  • Blob 1

So long Derek Jo till Voice 5 hopefully! 

Mostly of SSH without his signature leather jacket in Voice 4:

8-1.jpg

17.jpg

7.jpg

Spoiler

36-1.jpg

12.jpg

15-1.jpg

16.jpg

18.jpg

22-1.jpg

24-1.jpg

23.jpg

33.jpg

34.jpg

35.jpg

4-1.jpg

SSH in leather jacket:

Spoiler

55.jpg

41.jpg

46-1.jpg

27-1.jpg

credit to KINGKING by STARSHIP

https://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.naver?volumeNo=32084027&memberNo=35839671

• Like 1
  • Love 5

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/477/0000312222

Spotify News

What the ending 'Voice 4' left behind #Next season #Character growth + all-time villain #Golden Time [General]

Enter 2021.08.01. 12:07 pm

Correspondent Kim Won-gyeom

[Sports TV News = Reporter Kim Won-gyeom] The tvN Friday-Saturday drama 'Voice 4: Time of Judgment' (played by Ma Jin-won, directed by Shin Yong-hwi, 'Voice 4') ended with 14 episodes with unpredictable developments and unconventional endings to the end.

In the last episode, which aired on the 31st of last month, the mystery that aroused viewers' curiosity for 7 weeks was solved, and at the same time, a new mystery caught the eye. Kang Kwon-joo (Lee Ha-na) remembered that he and Dong Bang-min (Lee Kyu-hyung) were in the F Children's Nursing Hospital in the past, and found a private patient chart accurately written about his ears in the now abandoned building.

Afterwards, Derek Cho (Song Seung-heon) and the Bimodo Golden Time team solved the hostage play by the serial killer Dongbangmin, and the moment the situation was about to end, the protagonist of the voice he heard in his dream appeared in front of Kang Kwon-joo. The woman in question said to Kang Kwon-joo, "Let's go with me to recall the memories. Aren't you curious what that hearing looks like to you? If you are with us, you can know the secret of hearing.” Kwon-Joo Kang was also questioning the relationship between the FR engraved on the hearing aids of East Asians and the Fabre Lab Auditorium Research Center, the address of Gardenis Lee, along with the fact that the Korean doctor, Gardenis Lee, is the owner of the F Children's Nursing Hospital.

In the end, Kang Kwon Joo said, “I met people who knew the secret of my hearing. I'm going to visit for a while because there is something I must see. I'll be back for sure," leaving a note saying, "I'll leave with a mysterious woman to find out the secret of her hearing," the story unfolded. In particular, the survival of Bang Je-soo (Kwon Yul), who was watching all this, and thought he was dead, amplifies a new mystery and explodes the curiosity about the next season. Bang Je-soo followed Kang Kwon-joo from the Vimodo hospital with a meaningful line saying, “You can see the target of Case One in front.”

#One. Writer Ma Jin-won's writing skills x director Shin Yong-hwi's writing skills

'Voice 4' deals with the family, which has become a keyword for social crime, as the writer Ma Jin-won said, "The theme is hidden violence and child abuse in the family." At the beginning of the play, a villain with the same inviting power as Kang Kwon-joo drew the interest of viewers, and in the mid-to-late half of the play, the vicious cycle of violence handed down within the family gave viewers sympathy for the times. A villain who created a cruel multi-personality to protect himself from his father's abuse and deviant family environment. However, like a father who brainwashed and gaslighted the villagers in the name of his family, he showed that the evil deeds of the parents lead to the evil deeds of the children. In particular, he emphasized his warm interest until the end, saying that the reality that we couldn't tell anyone because it was within the family and that the reality we had to hide the most was the close family. 

#2. Song Seung-heon-Lee Hana-Baek Seong-hyeon Trauma Overcoming & Growth X Lee Kyu-hyung's Acting Power Song Seung-heon captures hard-boiled action, hidden story trauma, and even emotional acting, creating an unprecedented gentle character in 'Voice' with principled detective Derek Zorro, and Lee Ha-na is a bimo. Also, the inclusive leadership leading the Golden Time team and listening to the small voices of the victims once again proved the unique presence of Kang Kwon-ju, a voice profiler with warm charisma. The partner breathing that the two showed by comforting each other's pain and giving courage was the reason for amplifying the immersion.

As the director Shin Yong-hui, who was in charge of directing season 4, said, “I wanted to emphasize the visualization of hearing,” Kang Kwon-ju catches the small second hand over the receiver and stands in the middle of the scene, listening to the gas leaking from the car. gave viewers an experience as if they were in the field. In particular, the directing that visualized the multiple personalities of the people of the East drew a warm response from viewers. At the beginning of the play, the three personalities of Dongbangmin’s inner master man (Geon-woo Ji), center director (Hana Lee), and circusman (Kim Yu-nam) were imaged as if they were real people. Visualize his multiple personalities and double the reality and fear.

In particular, Song Seung-heon, Lee Ha-na, and Baek Sung-hyun showed solid growth by overcoming the pain and suffering they experienced in the past. Derek Cho drew attention with his tenacity to overcome the horrific aftermath of child abuse suffered by his adoptive father and to stop revenge for the murderer who killed his brother. Kang Kwon-joo said to Do Kang-woo (Lee Jin-wook), "I'm the leader of the team, and I caught the culprit who killed me while imitating me with my hands. Without the tragic sacrifice of anyone around. So, the team leader can rest there, too.” He said, putting down his regrets for him, and grew one step further as a police officer and a center director. Shim Dae-sik, who returned to Season 4, was active as a double spy for Dong Bang Heon-yeop (Jang Hang-seon) and exploded his tenacity that did not miss the Dong Bang people until the end even in the crisis of death. He showed the true character of a detective.

The acting skills of the actors are also not to be missed. Kyuhyung Lee announced the birth of a villain of all time as a serial killer with five personalities: a good Dongbangmin, a masterman, a center director, a circusman, as well as a boy Dongbangmin, who is his real personality. In particular, although it is a difficult character to express all five personalities, Lee Kyu-hyung has been a topic of discussion every time by showing his culmination of acting ability that three-dimensionally expresses the characteristics of each personality such as eyes, tone of voice, and tone of voice. Not only these, but also Son Eun-seo, Kim Joong-ki, Song Bu-gun, and Kang Seung-yoon, who showed their story and character color in each episode, added to the fun of the play by providing tension that could not be overlooked until the end.

#3. The importance of 'golden time' to save lives

'Voice 4', which presented tension and fear with the realism that could occur in real life, such as touching the weak spots of people abandoned by their families and having nowhere to go and committing crimes using a personality disorder caused by childhood abuse. '. Through this, the immersion was increased by realistically capturing various incidents that are taking place in Korean society such as domestic violence, child abuse, and voice phishing in recent years. Accordingly, viewers could feel the sympathy of reality in the victim's story and the thrill of sweating in the struggle of the Golden Time Team of Bimo to escape the trap of a new type of crime. Lastly, the subtitles showing the Code Zero incident and the passage of time every episode remind us once again that the golden time of '3 minutes dispatch, 5 parts suppression, 10 parts arrest' is the most important and essential safety device to save the lives of victims and prevent crime. emphasized.

On the other hand, according to Nielsen Korea, an audience rating research company, the last episode of 'Voice 4' recorded an average of 4.5% and a maximum of 5.2% for households in the metropolitan area, and an average of 4.4% and a maximum of 5.0% for households nationwide. It solidified 1st place in the same time zone. The tvN target male and female 2049 viewership ratings reached an average of 3.3% and a maximum of 3.6% in the metropolitan area, and a national average of 3.0% and a maximum of 3.3%. IPTV and satellite integrated paid platform).

Correspondent Wonkyeom Kim (gyummy@spotvnews.co.kr)

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/311/0001329739

'Voice 4' villain = Lee Kyu-hyung, even after being arrested, the feeling of uneasiness remains... #Season 5 [End]

Enter 2021.08.01. 12:50pm

(Export News Reporter Ha Ji-won) "The two children were framed by the arrest of Dong-min, a rare multi-personality killer born of domestic violence, but I know that this is not the end."

The tvN Friday-Saturday drama 'Voice 4: Time of Judgment' (hereinafter 'Voice 4'), which ended on the 31st, raised awareness about domestic violence crimes that are actually taking place in our society.

In 'Voice 4', Dong Bang-min (Lee Kyu-hyung), a murderer who commits a brutal crime with invitational power, appears, and Kang Kwon-joo (Lee Ha-na), the head of the center, and the principled detective Derek-jo (Song Seung-heon) who cannot compromise are new golden times. It ended in popularity with a lively portrayal of cooperation.

In the final episode of the day, Derek-Jo and Kwon-Joo Kang succeeded in arresting the people of the East. In the process, Kang Kwon-ju found the medical records of himself and his companion at a closed children's hospital and found out that the two were in the same hospital when they were young. It was confirmed that Kang Kwon-ju could not remember Dongbang Min at the time due to dissociative amnesia due to medication after brain surgery, and Dong-min suffered personality differentiation disorder.

Afterwards, Kang Kwon-joo stopped the Dongbang people who threatened Dong Bang Heon-yeop (Jang Hang-seon) and said, "Now I remember everything. I was with you in this hospital and then ran away." Dong-min Dong said, "So I relied on you a lot and I have a personality that resembles you. I wanted to play more, but it's a pity." Eventually, his companion was arrested.

Next, Kang Kwon Joo said, "The Dong Bang Min I met was just a child who missed her parents. Please remember what kind of child you were." It seemed that the case was over, but Kang Kwon-joo visited the F Children's Hospital again. There, Kang Kwon-ju met a woman. The woman said to Kang Kwon-joo, "If it were that ear, it would be a matter of time before I revealed my identity. Let's go with me. Let's reminisce about the memories. Aren't you curious about what hearing looks like to you? If you're with us, you can know the secret of hearing. there," he suggested.

In the end, Kang Kwon-joo left a note saying he had met someone who knew the secret of his ears and left and disappeared. In the car in which Kang Kwon-joo rode was, the season 3 villain Bang Je-soo (Kwon Yul) related to Dr. Thus, 'Voice 4' ended with a hint of season 5.

Dongbangmin is a paranoid delusional disorder. The fact that Dongbangmin has the personalities of Center Director Kang Kwon-ju, Eom Seok-gu, and Shim Young-seop, except for his main personalities, is related to childhood abuse. As a child, companion Min witnesses the abuse and death of his parents and siblings in Sonam Village and is traumatized. Dongbangheonyeop of Sonang Village manipulated the abandoned and wounded by using a fake god. He has left vortex tattoos on lonely people who have no one to help, and has indoctrinated people by exploiting labor, extorting property, and feeding them with honeysuckle. He was abusive to women, and one of the children born was Dongmin.

'Voice 4' aroused awareness of actual events taking place in our society as a motif, and by telling the story of police struggling for prevention, everything that happens when a family is broken eventually causes a big problem in society. showed that

In the drama, the 'absolute evil' Dong Bang Min was arrested, but this is not the end. Since the fundamental problems of domestic violence and child abuse that caused all these things have not been resolved, a second or third Eastern citizen with another wound in our society may be being created somewhere. This is why even the arrest of the people of the East leaves a feeling of uneasiness.

Derek Jo and Dongbang Min, a circus man, have in common that although good and evil are clear, they are people who reflect the pain of this era. 'Voice 4' left the task of making it possible for our society to recognize why the characters had to be like that, how to avoid repeating this pain, and to recognize domestic violence, which has been dismissed as a personal problem, as a problem that our society must solve together.

Reporter Ha Ji-won zon1222@xportsnews.com

• Like 2
  • Love 4