[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/112/0003466919

Song Seung-heon, a cool sea trip.. His handsome visuals steal his gaze

Enter 2021.08.16. 4:03 pm
202108161600011567412_20210816160201_01_20210816160308699.jpg?type=w430view original
Song Seung-heon's Instagram

[Herald POP = Reporter Park Seo-yeon] Actor Song Seung-heon showed off his tall beauty.

On the 16th, Song Seung-heon posted a picture and video along with a wave-shaped emoji through his Instagram.

In the published photo, Song Seung-heon is taking a selfie with the strong waves of the sea in the background. Song Seung-heon gives a cool look with an all-white look.

Song Seung-heon's handsome visual, which cannot be hidden even with a hat and mask on, stands out.

Meanwhile, Song Seung-heon appeared in the tvN drama 'Voice 4', which ended on July 31.

Seoyeon Park popnews@heraldcorp.com

• Like 5

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/109/0004217094

'Would you like to have dinner together' Song Seung-heon X Seo Ji-hye, a warm dinner date... 

Enter 2020.06.02. 7:35 am

I9pjcan.jpg

[OSEN=Reporter Hwiseon Yeon] In 'Would you like to have dinner together', Song Seung-heon and Seo Ji-hye met again and opened a full-fledged page of fate. 

In episodes 5 and 6 of the MBC Monday-Tuesday drama 'Shall We Have Dinner Together', which aired on the 1st, the fateful reunion of Song Seung-heon (Kim Hae-kyung) and Seo Ji-hye (Woo Do-hee) was drawn. 

Kim Hae-kyung (Song Seung-heon) and Woo Do-hee (Seo Ji-hye), who saw Tae Jin-ah's new song as promised as it rose to the top of the music charts, had a second meal together. As the two shared their painful memories of their first love that ended in a 'Cruel Fairy Tale', they came to a consensus and formed a subtle current.

However, after the second meal together, Woo Do-hee said to Kim Hae-kyung, "We will never see each other again," and drew a line. Kim Hae-kyung also looked at Woo Do-hee who turned around and showed her thoughts. The appearance of the two of them saying their final goodbyes after a pleasant meal has heightened the curiosity about whether they will ever meet again. 

In front of Kim Hae-kyung and Woo Do-hee, their first love, Jeong Jae-hyeok (Lee Ji-hoon) and Jin No-eul (Son Na-eun), who gave them a deep broken heart, appeared, heralding the beginning of a new four-way relationship. Jung Jae-hyeok persuaded Woo Do-hee to start over with the words "I love you, I'm serious", and Jin No-eul showed the selfish ex-lover with a short word, "Let's love, Kim Hae-kyung", arousing viewers' empathy. 

After meeting with a bitter ex-lover, there was a scene where the two met again like fate. Late at night, Woo Do-hee headed to the restaurant to use the steakhouse ticket that Kang Geon-woo (Lee Hyun-jin) had given him, and ran into Kim Hae-kyung, who had an appointment there. Hae-kyung, who was worried about Woo Do-hee who was about to return because there was no room, eventually caught him and suggested, "Would you like to have dinner with us?" 

As such, the dramatic reunion of the two as well as the presence of ex-lovers Jung Jae-hyuk and Jin No-eul left a big impact, drawing attention to the four-sided romance that will unfold in the future. 

According to Nielsen Korea, an audience rating research institute, 'Would you like to have dinner' recorded the highest rating of 5.8% on the same day, 5.2% in the metropolitan area and 4.8% nationwide (based on episode 6).

Attention is focused on how the four-sided romance drawn by Song Seung-heon and Seo Ji-hye, who are connected like fate, and ex-lovers Lee Ji-hoon and Son Na-eun, will unfold. / monamie@osen.co.kr

[Photo] Victory Contents, provided by MBC.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

47-BEC666-10-FC-4824-88-AA-F839057-B2-FD

“Voice” Writer Shares Plans For Season 5, Gratitude For Song Seung Heon, And More

Voice,” which first premiered in 2017, has solidified its spot as a top Korean thriller drama with four seasons.

Following the recent conclusion of “Voice 4,” the show’s latest season, writer Ma Jin Won sat down for an interview to discuss her thoughts on the fourth season and the series as a whole

Lee-ha-na-song-seung-heon.jpeg

Before the COVID-19 pandemic, Ma Jin Won also took a trip to the United States in order to study TV series with multiple seasons. She explained, “In American or Japanese series, the main characters stay for a minimum of three seasons. However, due to various issues, ‘Voice’ introduces Derek Jo [Song Seung Heon] as Kang Kwon Joo’s third partner, which was very important in showcasing her growth.”

In Season 4, Song Seung Heon joined the cast as Derek Jo, a unit leader at the Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD). Ma Jin Won explained the casting choice, sharing, “If Jang Hyuk and Lee Jin Wook were symbols of aggressive, macho detectives who harbored pain from the past, I thought Song Seung Heon’s soft and gentle image would fit Derek Jo’s ability not to lose his dignity or pride as a human and a police officer, no matter the situation. I thought he matched well with Derek Jo’s character, so I sent a casting offer.”

She continued, “I said it could be a difficult character, but Song Seung Heon gladly took the challenge and I’m sincerely thankful that he was the best detective Derek Jo. I obviously had expectations for his action scenes, but he did well beyond what I predicted. I also heard that the crew on set felt touched when he completed many action scenes without a stunt double, even when climbing a two-story railing without a wire or running into a car.”

song-seung-heon-lee-kyu-hyung.jpeg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1483870wpp/voice-writer-shares-plans-for-season-5-gratitude-for-song-seung-heon-and-more

• Like 1
  • Love 5

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/108/0002867641

'Like Me' Song Seung-heon and Seo Ji-hye, "It's fate" reunion... Excitement explosion [★Night TV]

Enter 2020.06.03. 6:40 am

Edited 2020.06.03. 6:41 am

Reporter Lee Kyung-ho

uAT9czi.jpg

Spoiler

RLMRFs4.jpg

Photo = Screen capture of MBC's Monday-Tuesday drama 'Would you like to have dinner together'

Song Seung-heon and Seo Ji-hye reunited in 'Shall We Have Dinner Together'? It was not by chance, but by fate, which brought excitement to the small screen.

In the MBC Monday-Tuesday drama 'Would you like to have dinner with us' (written by Lee Soo-ha, directed by Ko Jae-hyun, produced by Victory Contents), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 2nd, Kim Hae-kyung (Song Seung-heon) and Woo Do-hee (Seo Ji-hye) left the restaurant on this day because there was no seat available. I caught Woo Do-hee. And the two of them had dinner together. At the third dinner, the two shared their recent status.

Not knowing that they were supposed to meet each other, the two slandered each other as they shared their experiences. It was Woo Do-hee, who had to hire Kim Hae-kyung, and Kim Hae-kyung, who was refusing to hire Kim Hae-kyung. As much as we didn't know each other yet, we also took sides with each other.

Kim Hae-kyung and Woo Do-hee finished their third dinner. Afterwards, the two met their ex-lovers, who had returned to each other. Jung Jae-hyeok (Lee Ji-hoon) returned to Woo Do-hee and Jin No-eul (Son Na-eun) returned to Kim Hae-kyung.

Woo Do-hee and Kim Hae-kyung each again refused to see their ex-lovers come back and meet again. In the midst of this, Jeong Jae-hyeok and Jin No-eul summoned Woo Do-hee and Kim Hae-kyung to the same place, respectively.

Woo Do-hee and Kim Hae-kyung did not go to the place they were invited to, but wandered the streets. And again, we met. Woo Do-hee asked Kim Hae-kyung, "Is it a coincidence?", and Kim Hae-kyung said, "No. It's fate." Then, it was revealed that the two people's meeting was revealed while looking for places where Kim Hae-kyung and Woo Do-hee went together. Kim Hae-kyung, who wants to meet Woo Do-hee, is making a fate rather than a coincidence, and attention is focused on what kind of meeting they will bring to the viewers.

Reporter Lee Kyung-ho sky@mtstarnews.com

• Love 5

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/076/0003767900

Sports Chosun

[Exclusive] Kim Ji-seok, romance cell awakens again.. 'Kiss Six Sense' joins the lead role

Enter 2021.08.18. 9:39 a.m.

Revision 2021.08.18. 10:07 am
2021081901001312800084941_20210818100708377.jpg?type=w430
[Sports Chosun Reporter Ji-yeon Moon] Actor Kim Ji-seok joins the lead role in 'Kiss Six Sense'.

On the 18th, an entertainment official told Sports Chosun, "Kim Ji-seok will be the lead in the new drama 'Kiss Six Sense' (directed by Nam Ki-hoon)."

'Kiss Six Sense' is a drama about a woman who has the ability to see the future through kissing, accidentally kissing her boss Cha Min-hoo's neck and looking into the future of the two men. It is a popular work that is currently being serialized on Naver Webtoon, and the drama was decided quickly.

In the drama, Kim Ji-seok will play the role of Lee So-hwan, a film director who is attracting attention and is Hong Art's ex-boyfriend. It is constantly intertwined with Cha Min-hoo, played by Yoon Kye-sang, and Hong Art, played by Seo Ji-hye.

Kim Ji-seok recently showed off her romantic charm in JTBC's 'Monthly House', raising expectations. In addition, he has been loved by the public by completing his characters in various genres such as 'Rebel: Thief Who Stole the People', '20th Century Boys and Girls', 'Top Star Yu Baek-i', and 'When the Camellia Blooms'.

'Kiss Six Sense' will start filming soon and aim to air in the first half of next year, and OTT programming is under discussion.

Reporter Ji-yeon Moon lunamoon@sportschosun.com

• Like 4
  • Love 2

12 hours ago, huckleberrymoonriver said:

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/076/0003767900

[Exclusive] Kim Ji-seok, romance cell awakens again.. 'Kiss Six Sense' joins the lead role

Enter 2021.08.18. 9:39 a.m.

Revision 2021.08.18. 10:07 am

[Sports Chosun Reporter Ji-yeon Moon] Actor Kim Ji-seok joins the lead role in 'Kiss Six Sense'.

On the 18th, an entertainment official told Sports Chosun, "Kim Ji-seok will be the lead in the new drama 'Kiss Six Sense' (directed by Nam Ki-hoon)."

'Kiss Six Sense' is a drama about a woman who has the ability to see the future through kissing, accidentally kissing her boss Cha Min-hoo's neck and looking into the future of the two men. It is a popular work that is currently being serialized on Naver Webtoon, and the drama was decided quickly.

In the drama, Kim Ji-seok will play the role of Lee So-hwan, a film director who is attracting attention and is Hong Art's ex-boyfriend. It is constantly intertwined with Cha Min-hoo, played by Yoon Kye-sang, and Hong Art, played by Seo Ji-hye.

Kim Ji-seok recently showed off her romantic charm in JTBC's 'Monthly House', raising expectations. In addition, he has been loved by the public by completing his characters in various genres such as 'Rebel: Thief Who Stole the People', '20th Century Boys and Girls', 'Top Star Yu Baek-i', and 'When the Camellia Blooms'.

'Kiss Six Sense' will start filming soon and aim to air in the first half of next year, and OTT programming is under discussion.

Thanks.. 

Edited by Emily Bett
Please don't quote pictures, thanks!
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/076/0003768389

[Exclusive] Lee Joo-yeon cast as the lead in 'Kiss Six Sense'... comeback as a top actor

Enter 2021.08.19. 9:35 am
2021082001001407200090921_20210819093507662.jpg?type=w430view original
[Sports Chosun Reporter Ji-yeon Moon] Actress Lee Joo-yeon returns as the lead in 'Kiss Six Sense'.

On the 19th, an entertainment industry official told Sports Chosun, "Lee Joo-yeon will be cast as the lead role in the new drama 'Kiss Six Sense' (directed by Nam Ki-hoon)."

Lee Joo-yeon plays Oh Ji-young, a top actress who combines both charm and visuals in the play. Thanks to his perfect appearance, he plans to play an active role as a character who dominates the public's love. In 'Kiss Sixth Sense', Yoon Kye-sang and Seo Ji-hye have already appeared as Cha Min-hoo and Hong Art, respectively, and Kim Ji-seok is also scheduled to play Hong Art's ex-boyfriend Lee So-ho, so expectations are pouring into the 'luxury lineup'.

Lee Joo-yeon is currently working as an actress and is gradually building up her filmography. Lee Joo-yeon, who debuted as an After School member, met viewers by appearing in the movie 'The King', drama 'Saimdang, Light's Diary', 'Devil's Joy', 'Hyena', etc. He has been active in the series, 'Please Take Care of the Dressing Table 3'.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

As I sit here I start thinking about these words/sentences that are tell/tell signs for me:

1.  She is beautiful and has big eyes.  (Analogy she is stunning and I am awe struck by her beauty).

2.  He is good looking and he takes very good care of himself.  (She tells her friend he is very good looking and directly to him in public. This is a huge compliment to him and that there is not an age difference to worry about which means I can see myself with him).

3.  She impressed me everyday in a good way.  (Translation yes I want to be around/with her).

4.  He is more playful then I thought.  (He makes me laugh and I enjoy being around him.  The hitting, tapping, touching and closeness of their pictures is just natural).

5.  I am comfortable around him.  (This statement is bigger then we realize especially with SJH essentially saying I like his company and liking photos taken of each other).

6.  I like you very much from SSH to SJH.  ( my feeling is this is a bigger statement in Korean then it is in the US and it is a big statement here).  

7.  Their agreement of the chemistry between us is strong.  (Yes we are attracted to each other no other way to see it). 

8.  SSH statement in an interview, if I am dating a woman you will not know it.  (They are both private people and think along the same lines).

9.  SSH Delivery statement during interview.  (SJH starts laughing when he says this.  It was not that funny unless it means something to you).

Lastly I wanted to share this footage which you can just see what is real between them:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSg6fC5BIfQ/

Thanks to the owner of clip.

• Love 7
  • Thanks 2

Lee Joo Yeon has a connection between our Lovebirds

She appeared with them separately on the same year

2017:  With SSH in 

“Saimdang Lights Diary”

F0-C27276-168-B-4-DC2-96-EC-CC70-E0112-A

2017:  With SJH co-hosting

”Follow Me 8”

CF43-B0-B2-7-F39-4-E89-8795-198549-C9-EE