[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

Ahh, I've only managed to watch up to Ep 2(4) (I still never understood why they had to split an episode into two half hour ones :huh:) Yes, I grinned like an idiot while watching them and their slow-burning chemistry. SSH is serious eyecandy and SJH is so beautiful. I'd usually add something else after I say these kinds of comments, but erm... Hahaha, I think you guys have an idea of what I'd say next. :sparklyeyes:

I was reading up on SJH's list of dramas and I suddenly remembered the first drama I watched with her in the cast. It was 49 Days. Oooh, she acted her character really well there and I remember hating her throughout the drama. :sweatingbullets:

It's really getting late (2am) and I have a hospital appointment later this morning. Maybe just one more episode. :lol: 안녕!

21 minutes ago, fiona628 said:

Please try to check the links from the IG fan accounts I sent you and spazz with us

I have followed them and I shall while my time looking through each account later on after I get home. :D

27 minutes ago, fiona628 said:

One thing we cannot deny is how insanely good looking they are. 
Even other celebrities said that

(Actor Ha Seok Jin mentioned on his YT channel he frequently see SSH at their hair salon and he said SSH is really handsome in person.

Kim Rae Won and Park Na Rae said SJH is beautiful. Veteran Actress Kim Hae-Sook said SJH is too pretty not to date/have a BF)

Their future offsprings will be blessed with good looks.

Yasssss... Your last sentence. :happydance:Their voices sound even... hot (I couldn't think of a more appropriate word) and suit each other's. I'd best stop for now and will continue later. 

• Like 1
  • Love 6

@anjuliet, you’re welcome

SJH screen gifs from “Jealousy Incarnate”

She also won an Excellence Actress Award from the 2016 SBS Drama Awards 

Very well deserved

Aired: August 24 - November 10, 2016

F4144-D9-C-D797-4467-8673-2-ADF17-A0-D29

BA03-A438-17-FC-4803-B755-7-E27-D7-D6-E5

24-C207-F0-EFAD-4044-8668-37-A9-FE09-F00

Spoiler

6-BE088-A0-DD80-4-E37-9385-32-E24-F42716

8849884-A-74-B9-4-FF6-92-A0-A3-F28-A0139

F7-D361-AB-FB12-4-E1-E-8-CA8-D16668-FD68

DBFF2722-2-A1-C-4-DA5-A161-31-BF4-BA7366

credit to naver account

• Like 1
  • Love 6
  • Blob 1

17 hours ago, anjuliet said:

Yes, I grinned like an idiot while watching them and their slow-burning chemistry. SSH is serious eyecandy and SJH is so beautiful. I'd usually add something else after I say these kinds of comments, but erm... Hahaha, I think you guys have an idea of what I'd say next. 

@anjuliet, yes they are good looking and yet remain modest about it.

How can we not love them? 

Watch the links below of their KNTV Japanese interview

You will surely giggle like a teenager watching it. :) :) 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CGYmGBvpZZl/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CGaf-YHpt78/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CGaf-YHpt78/?utm_medium=copy_link

Sharing this past interview of SJH.

Seo Ji-hye, the female lead in JTBC's daily drama “The Noble Woman”

thumb_21135652.jpg

Actress Seo Ji-hye, who takes on the role of Shin-ae Yoon, plays a confident and energetic 'candy type' character who is not shy about a 'short bag strap' due to poor family circumstances. The acting showdown with actress Park Jung-ah (Lee Min-a) is also exciting. In the drama, the two play two women who have lived completely different lives except for the fact that they are high school classmates. It depicts the process of realizing the true meaning of love and friendship while being entangled in a relationship with a man. The origins, personalities, and fashion styles of the two people who stand at the poles are attracting viewers' attention from the beginning of the drama.

I'm curious about what made you appear in “The Noble Woman”
“It’s been a year since I’ve seen viewers again. I think I took a good rest after finishing the KBS 1TV daily drama “The Moon and Stars for You" (2012). During my break, I traveled a lot and decided to show viewers a new side of me while watching a drama or movie script that I could appear in. I think I've been playing characters that are slightly different from my real life. In this drama, I want to show a new side of Seo Ji-hye that viewers have never seen before.” 

My real personality is easygoing and optimistic.” 

What does Seo Ji-hye think about the 88th generation? 
Come to think of it, Seo Ji-hye and Yoon Shin-ae have many similarities. At the filming site of "Noble Woman", Seo Ji-hye showed her passion to the point of repeatedly filming scenes of falling on the mat in cold weather. This is the reason why 'Shin-ae Yoon' is seen in Seo Ji Hye who smiles brightly without showing any hardship. Even at the drama filming site, she approached the staff first with her unique liveliness and always entertained the surroundings with a bright expression, earning the nickname '”Happy Virus”

Actress Park Jung-ah also said about Seo Ji-hye, "The first feeling we had when we met was really good, and we still get along really well." 

In the meantime, you've often played roles that look feminine and cute, but what's your real personality like? 
“I am positive and optimistic”. Because of her easygoing and cool personality, she has a resemblance to Shin-ae in “Noble Woman” Rather than kkichigi the budithyeodo parents or worry about someone to challenge yigoyo type you are trying to solve alone. "(Laughter) 

Seo Ji-hye's acting skills shined even more in the daily drama. In the KBS daily drama “The Moon and Stars for You"

She recorded a viewership rating of 30% as the bright and cheerful female lead angel. She has received the 2012 KBS Drama Awards for Best Actress in a Daily Drama. 

thumb_21142526.jpg

“Do you like the role of a villain?”
I think there are comments about Seo Ji-hye as 'an actress with both beauty and acting skills'. How would you rate your acting in your 20s? 
“When I was in my twenties, I was really ignorant. Whether I am good at acting or not, I don't care about other opinions, I think I thought, 'If I'm good enough, it's enough'. The more I act, the more I want to express the emotions of various characters better. However, I don't think it was revealed well through acting, whether it was because I was poor at expressing it or if I was just having trouble. 
There was a time when I was misunderstood that I had no motivation. In that respect, looking at me these days, I feel that I am clearly different from when I was in my 20s. I think I'm acting like myself, a little more comfortable in the tone of my acting and the way I express the character. Would you say that you are freed from the burden of being good at acting? Breathing with the other actors has become much more comfortable.” 

I think Seo Ji-hye's charm is the innocent and pure image that she feels from her appearance. Do you have any plans to transform her image into a person with strong self-assertion in the future?
“If the opportunity comes, I want to try acting as a villain. It's not a bad character, but a villain whose situation or story makes sense. I think it's possible for even a bad girl to look lovely these days. The meaning of 'lovely' has many meanings. It could be because he was good at acting, or it could be because he was so evil that other people looked at him that he looked miserable. I think being able to play the role of a villain is also lucky and lucky.” 

Dramas in which Seo Ji-hye is appearing always have good ratings. Do you have any secrets to choosing a good work? (Laughs)
“Isn’t it good luck? (Laughs). When I choose a work, I look at the overall content of the play, but I look at the character I'm playing with a lot of importance. It is important how much I appear in a drama and how important a role I play, but I always worry about whether my character can harmonize well in the play. 

“I came back to the drama after a year with “Noble Lady”. During the hiatus, traveled and studied, and I was quite busy, but even while taking a break, the thought of 'I want to do acting again' filled my head. I prepared a language training course with the intention of taking a break, but after a while, I wanted to get back to work right? (Laughs) The last hiatus was a valuable time when I realized how much I liked acting. As much as I thought, ‘I have to act for the rest of my life’, I try to look at both work and love for a long time.” What would be the most difficult thing in life as a 

thumb_21143124.jpg

Do you have any personal goals for this year?

“I try to become an actor who takes on challenges regardless of genre. I want to do a lot of work as long as my physical strength and ability follow, regardless of the genre of drama or movie, such as melodrama, action, fantasy, thriller, or documentary. My goal this year is to break prejudices and prejudices about actress Seo Ji-hye. In the future, As 10 years passed, I also had a lot of juniors. (Laughs) I have to become a role model.” 

TRANSLATED BLOG

https://jmagazine.joins.com/art_print.php?art_id=300649

• Like 2
  • Love 5

Saw this on IG

SSH’s KNTV interview photo in High Resolution

1-F05-A766-F492-4-B54-B26-D-1-BF8-DC099-

credit to owner

What is the reason for SSH’s smile? 

Your guess is as good as mine

Happiness radiates in his eyes

Someone please share SJH’s solo photo in High Resolution. 

• Like 2
  • Love 6

Jihye Seo, 4 colors in one Paul & Joe knit jacket...Autumn mood

Article approval 2021.08.10 09:27:35

Paul & Joe has released a jewel knit jacket that can add comfort and elegance to the upcoming fall and winter.

In the published photo, Seo Ji-hye wore a Paul & Joe's knit jacket made of thin and light nylon with an atmosphere. The knitted jacket attracted attention because it had a neck of a suitable depth and could be used like a top, and it could be used as an open type like a jacket.

Paul & Joe has released a jewel knit jacket that can add comfort and elegance to the upcoming fall and winter.

In the published photo, Seo Ji-hye wore a Paul & Joe's knit jacket made of thin and light nylon with an atmosphere. The knitted jacket attracted attention because it had a neck of a suitable depth and could be used like a top, and it could be used as an open type like a jacket

86151-E95-71-DB-4-DC7-BAE6-9111-A3-FCD71

Metal decoration details matching each color of the jacket and shiny crystal jewelery buttons add a feminine point.

It is characterized by the delicacy of style and sophisticated charm by adding a glitter line that mixes two yarns to the front hem and sleeve line.

https://m.search.naver.com/search.naver?sm=mtp_sly.hst&where=m&query=서지혜&acr=1

• Love 5

Gifs of our Endearing, Sassy, Funny Female Heroine, Woo Do Hee 

Dinner Mate, Episode 5 (Episodes 9-10)

Date Aired: June 8, 2020

FA194-A7-A-DA51-47-DE-BC84-90-E4-CA0-F33

F46-CA2-F2-5-D6-F-4424-8192-5-A8-DFCE5-A

A49-B76-DD-AB4-F-4370-BABB-51-D0606994-B

Spoiler

4-C12-DAB1-511-E-4-AF5-8491-EDACB2-B4-A8

66-A7-EC48-8-ED2-4861-B9-A7-B71-A511050-

15-DB3920-7636-43-C5-A4-CF-96469-A1-A0-A

3-B9079-A2-4-AA1-4946-8587-7-E5-A0-BDA00

9-C20-B293-440-D-4048-B255-AFE1-A9-D9-C5

4-E684-B47-9605-4-E5-D-9483-75447-DEED79

3017-CAA3-802-B-4-DDC-B184-9-A54194039-C

A63327-C2-5-A3-E-4723-9-DBD-0-BE709-C34-

credit to owner

• Like 1
  • Love 6

On 8/10/2021 at 6:12 AM, fiona628 said:

@anjuliet, yes they are good looking and yet remain modest about it.

How can we not love them? 

Watch the links below of their KNTV Japanese interview

You will surely giggle like a teenager watching it.

Yes, I did giggle like a teenager watching their interview. :fullofhearts:Torn between spazzing them on the different IG accounts that I'm now following and rewatching DM. My daughter ran into my room, asking me if I was okay as I kept saying omaigad and daebak "way too many times". :sweatingbullets:

Real life is taking over for now, but I do try to rewatch Dinner Mate whenever I can. I was up until 5 this morning watching eps 2 and 3, and I even laughed out loud on some bits. My daughter was asleep in the next room and I was praying really hard that I didn't wake her. :emmm:Ugh - not even giving their exes any time of day and skipping to our Destiny couple's scenes. Why oh why did they have to include exes into this - kinda ruined it for me, tbh. Anyhoo... Just started watching ep 4 and omaigad... How could someone describing the smell of steak sound so... even more sexier...? :w00t:

Right, I'd better go and catch up on studying before I lose the will to live :lol:

Have an awesome day, chingus x

• Love 7

anjuliet, Skipping past the ex’s makes it so much better.  The ex’s were good at the roles but it was not what I wanted to see.  They could of done a whole episode on SJH & SSH eating one meal and I would have loved it.  Just the interaction between the two just grabbed me and sucked me into the show.

• Love 6

@anjuliet, You will continue to giggle when you watch more posts from IG fan accounts

And I agree with you on the exes

The exes were the biggest downside to the storyline

I also thought we were robbed of “A Wedding” and WDH saying “I Love You” back to KHK. 

Hopefully that can transition from their Reel to Real lives soon :) :) :) 

Enjoy Giggling

Stay Safe, Sane and Healthy

As a homage to SJH’s upcoming birthday, (August 24) here are more gifs of Woo Do Hee from Episode 2(Episodes 3-4)

Date Aired: May 26, 2020

F5-D8-F122-5-A7-E-4-F72-9-CD8-4-C8770458

9-A90-ACDD-98-C2-47-F6-ABB4-17-BCE8-FFB8

78-EDCC9-C-F81-F-4767-823-B-80-D012-C012

Spoiler

B1-FC786-F-830-E-4-EAA-B5-BB-AF32-EA2084

1862-A7-F0-4-B0-A-49-F6-84-A5-98-E8-BE96

85548562-AEF9-44-CF-9-E97-C07-A0-CB6-C44

7612-D386-22-B1-453-E-817-C-8-CFA2-FB545

E095-D17-B-3-C99-441-F-A28-B-C5-AB881-F7

7-DEEB7-C0-BF88-4515-BD41-659-DBCCD4-C43

3-BD33-B9-F-F37-C-4-D44-B2-B5-DD8-AF7-BA

EE0-D9094-EDB3-4224-96-DC-760-FE7-DA6-A3

7-DD3373-F-4-C70-49-FD-8951-EF076-C0978-

977-B6316-9147-4-C3-C-98-B1-F6-EEF5-C4-C

credit to owner

@janeoztenthank you for posting SJH’s gif from her award winning dramas “Heart Surgeons” and “Jealously Incarnate”

My jaw dropped looking at those gifs

She is really “Beautiful Beyond Words”

Girl Crush certified as what Yura said on Life Bar

• Love 7

11-F1-F15-D-FB52-4604-83-F1-3815-EAC0-A6

Writer Ma Jin-won cited Song Seung-heon as a factor in the success of this 'Voice' series.

On the 12th, writer Ma Jin-won held a written interview to commemorate the end of the tvN drama 'Voice 4: Time of Judgment' (played by Ma Jin-won, directed by Shin Yong-hwi, produced by Studio Dragon and Voice Production, hereafter referred to as 'Voice 4'). 

Voice' leads various actors and contents with Lee Ha-na as the main character. In this season, Song Seung-heon as Derek Jo and Kang Seung-yoon as Han Woo-joo appeared newly. 
How were the two characters born and how did they fit in with each actor?

Writer Ma Jin-won said, "The season system is really teamwork. I think that a successful work is only when existing and new teams meet and the synergy is alive on and off the screen. The harmonious and happy 'Voice' season 4 was a really successful work in that respect. I think it was possible because director Shin Yong-hwi and the new protagonist, Song Seung-heon, took the center stage." 

Then, Derek Cho explained that he was a character for season 4 differentiation. If Jinhyuk Moo and Kangwoo Do, who appeared in the previous series, wanted to express a tough man with pain, Derek Jo in this season was set as a detective with a soft charisma. Writer Ma Jin-won said, "I was happy that Song Seung-heon willingly appeared. After analyzing, having conversations with the writer, and persistently thinking about it, he played the character of Derek Joe brilliantly, which is more than just the script.” 

What writer Ma Jin-won was most grateful to Song Seung-heon was his energy. He said, "Despite the reaction of viewers who miss the main character before the beginning of the season, he did not show hardship, but rather encouraged the writer and director, and drew the image of a true leader that this era wants. I gave an essay by a person who was adopted to Belgium in hopes that it would be helpful in acting out the pain, but he also encouraged the writer by saying that it helped build the character.”

https://m.star.mt.co.kr/view.html?no=2021081210210877047&outlink=2&SVEC=&ref=

• Like 1
  • Love 6

A trip to dramas and movies "A must-see in Asan" 

(Where Dinner Mate Episode 1 was filmed)

A small European village in Korea, Blue Crystal Village

mediterranean village

The first place on this trip is the Mediterranean Village , where the drama "Would you like to have dinner?" was filmed .

(SJH’s  “Breakfast at Tiffany’s Scene”)

In Asan, there is Blue Crystal Village, a small town that seems to have been transferred to Europe.

27-AE05-B5-5-BCF-44-B1-B506-239592084304

5667958-B-5896-4645-A548-9-D879-C7-F1-AC

Spoiler

DA114441-A84-F-4675-8239-2-E90-A2469-F1-

The Mediterranean village of Asan is full of exotic feeling like a European village.

The village consists of 66 buildings. The first floor of each building is used as a shopping center for restaurants, cafes, and shops, the second floor is a rental space for artists such as workshops and exhibitions, and the third floor is used as a residential space for the villagers. is becoming

The Mediterranean town is divided into three main areas.

A white building and a dome-shaped blue roof. Santorini district reflects the fresh and bright style of the island of Santorini

Spoiler

1494-D5-BF-41-E7-4445-85-D2-437-E83-E157

The Parthenon area is inspired by the elegant Parthenon with its flat roof rising on marble columns.

Spoiler

A32-A9-FD3-59-F4-4695-9557-4-DC6-EF96-D3

Provence area with pastel-toned, cozy and rural Provence-style buildings

Spoiler

6-D20-C799-8441-46-AE-AAD3-7-E42-B8-D048

It is well maintained because residents actually live there, 

There is also a photo zone in the middle of the street. 

Although there are not many tourists now due to COVID-19, 

You can freely walk between buildings and take pictures.

It is said to be one of the most frequented spots for families, friends, and lovers, as there are beautiful cafes and restaurants, as well as guest houses.

A259-C04-D-95-C0-41-D6-906-A-0-B46-B8-B7

DM Scene Location Scene

Spoiler

AB7-A576-D-3837-429-A-83-FD-DF562-F1558-

Spoiler

6-E3-C06-A7-EB10-4-F48-8182-95-A148-C09-

A little Europe in Korea, isn't it so beautiful?

Enjoying a cup of coffee in a Mediterranean village on a sunny day will make you feel as if you are in Europe!

These days, when traveling abroad is getting more difficult, feel the European atmosphere in a Mediterranean town.

https://m.blog.naver.com/PostView.naver?isHttpsRedirect=true&blogId=100cation&logNo=222464317506&proxyReferer=

• Like 1
  • Love 6

Gifs of Woo Do Hee

Episode 2(Episodes 3-4)

Date Aired: May 26, 2020

B7-A840-BB-5281-47-B9-8-F8-F-A38-B4642-A

F97-C5287-5847-4221-81-D9-B42-D11-ADB643

CFB77021-8-AD8-436-D-ACA1-01-B2-D3-C2-A9

Spoiler

E88670-D4-C2-AC-443-F-BCA6-B77-C30-F0-DF

E2-BC1211-D50-D-4245-B9-B4-AB7626455-D87

7389-D91-B-6-D8-A-4-D2-E-AF54-9143164442

A9-A2-D7-A6-E284-4-B0-D-B808-A65329-C46-

03-A7-DE6-A-F344-4-BA3-AA7-D-31-D455502-

2-D9-FFF02-A487-40-D6-9-FC8-8168-A932-DD

8-F1-FBB6-A-D1-D7-47-A8-84-E2-707-D336-D

E90-FBAB5-C0-A6-4210-9163-BFA35-CEBF2-C4

ED727-EE9-F42-F-4-D32-AA69-AD8606-CC8-C2

credit to owner

@janeoztenthank you for sharing the article

Another Travel Bucket List added

Speaking of “Breakfast at Tiffany’s”, of course we know who loves Tiffany&Co

Wink Wink :) :) :) 

Spoiler

660-B5492-B342-4-FF4-B032-367-C87-F4862-

7767-CFEF-F6-E6-486-A-A6-E0-565-DF5-BBC3

73-FD9775-B5-DC-4836-8-E3-D-1-E1-C30-B63

1-B44-CACA-C5-E1-4-B55-AA20-1-E847-FB938

• Love 7

https://n.news.naver.com/mnews/article/032/0003091688?sid=103

Generation Z is obsessed with 'Y2K' style

Enter 2021.08.13. 2:18 PM

Revision 2021.08.13. 3:05 PM
[Kyunghyang Newspaper] ' Y2K Style ( year 2000 )', which seemed to be forever black history for those in their 30s and 40s , is capturing the hearts of Generation Z. Fashion items of the 2000s, where memories are bursting, such as a crop top that exposes the navel, low-rise jeans worn over the pelvis, childish beaded accessories, and a T-shirt with a kitsch print that looks like children's clothing are being reborn as a 'hip' fashion. Generation Z icons Olivia Rodrigo, Dua Lipa, and Bella Hadid, as well as K-pop stars Jennie, Taeyeon, and Hwasa of Black Pink, also fell in love with Y2K fashion.

0003091688_001_20210813150504835.jpg?type=w430view original

The Y2K fashion craze is recalling clothing brands of lost memories. The brand 'Storm', which gained great popularity among young people until the early 2000s by discovering stars such as Song Seung-heon and So Ji-sub, is about to be re-launched in September.

The domestic fashion world, which is sensitive to trends, quickly climbed into this atmosphere. The 'spine breaker' brands in the 2000s , where the 3040 generation once persuaded their parents to buy one when they were in school , are delivering the news of a new start. 'Champion', which was relaunched in 2019, saw its sales increase by more than 100 % compared to the same period last year in July this year as vintage photoprint shirts with the motif of old catalog products became popular . The global denim brand 'Lee' has been enjoying popularity since its re-launch this year , entering the top 10 in the shopping mall Musinsa sales rankings . The brand 'Storm', which gave birth to outstanding stars such as So Ji-sub, Song Seung-heon, and Kim Ha-neul through model public auditions, will be re-launched in earnest in September. Designer Kim Hyun-jung, who was a member of the launch of 'Storm' in 1995 , takes the lead , and it is the aspiration to target the MZ generation with Y2K sensibility . 

• Like 6

Dinner Mate Review from a KNetz

https://m.blog.naver.com/PostView.naver?isHttpsRedirect=true&blogId=kty3556&logNo=222030830707&proxyReferer=

“Would you like to have dinner together” 

Final Session Points & Age of Seo Ji-hye and Song Seung-heon

“Shall we have dinner together”, which has been loved by many viewers in the meantime! Every Monday and Tuesday night at 9:30 pm, the hearts of viewers were lifted and released. The drama, which  is sometimes exciting, fun, sometimes heart-fluttering, and touching, has its final episode today. Let's take a look at the observation points of the final episode of “ Shall We Have Dinner Together” which can be seen on MBC at 9:30 tonight, and the age of Seo Ji-hye and Song Seung-heon.

Seo Ji-hye is an actress who led the success of MBC's Monday-Tuesday drama “Shall We Have Dinner Together” As an actress in her 17th year as an actress, she made his debut in SBS's “All In” in 2003, but had not had a hit until now. Then, recently, she starred in the lead supporting role in “Crash Landing on You”, drawing people's attention. And finally, in “Would you like to have dinner together” this time, she was proudly selected as the lead actress along with Song Seung-heon and showed off her brilliant acting skills.

39-C94-A10-DDC2-4010-9-CF0-69-AD0-BDB82-

In “Would you like to have dinner with us”, Seo Ji-hye portrayed a cheerful and bright character well. However, on the other hand, she drew the hearts of viewers with her acting that was cold but warm and warm. Many people would agree, but her young beauty and big eyes must have played a part. Seo Ji-hye was born on August 24, 1984 and is 35 years old this year. With a weight of 48 km and a height of 170 cm, she maintains a slim figure. Moreover, it is unbelievable that she is 35 years old this year.

Also, Song Seung-heon, who starred as the male lead in “Shall We Have Dinner Together”, is 45 years old. His outstanding appearance resembled his sculptural father and mother. It also seems to have firmly seen the virtue of excellent genes. Song Seung-heon is 180cm tall and weighs 70kg, and maintains a beautiful appearance, earning the love of many people. In this drama, he also collaborated with Seo Ji-hye and is the main reason for the drama's success.

9-F51-F686-0-BD8-4-DE5-95-FE-2-C176-AF58

So, let's take a look at the viewing points of “Shall We Have Dinner Together”, which ends tonight. The main characters, Kim Hae-kyung (Song Seung-heon, 45) and Woo Do-hee (Seo Ji-hye, 35), confirm their sincere feelings for each other despite all kinds of disturbances around them. I can't wait to see what kind of scene will unfold in today's final episode.

Spoiler

48175-E60-F6-F4-4365-A433-34758-D18-A699

Song Seung-heon and Seo Ji-hye show the beginning of a hard love and the process of loving healing. Woo Do-hee meets Kim Hae-kyung's car accident right in front of her eyes! She can't sleep from the shock and has nightmares. Eventually, she goes to Kim Hae-kyung's house late at night. Kim Hae-kyung warmly cares for her anxious heart.

AFD092-D2-E906-47-BE-A483-5-D60-B4-D4-E6

Here is not the end. Between the two main characters, Dohee's mother remains. Her mother misunderstands Kim Hae-kyung as a playboy, and Do-hee is unable to tell her mother that she is dating. Dohee worries about how her mother will react when she finds out about this situation.

“Shall We Have Dinner Together” which talked about healing and healing through a meal with a heart-fluttering love story, comes to an end. In the meantime, every Monday and Tuesday at 9:30 p.m., I fixed the channel on MBC and watched this drama live. I would like to express my gratitude to the actors Seo Ji Hye and Seung-Song and the production team for making my heart flutter and

warmly comforting my aching heart.

“Heart Fluttering” is the indeed perfect way to describe Dinner Mate”

• Love 7