[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

8 hours ago, fiona628 said:

@SexyDolceVita, Maybe you’re right that they don’t live in the same building. Maybe just in the same neighborhood.

Sunmin did not cry because she knows SJH is not single anymore and she knows SJH will be on very good hands with a guy who we all know is not only handsome but stable, loving, nurturing and has it all together.

We all know who that is. 

SJH almost teared up not because she will be lonely but mainly because she will be missing spending time with Sunmin now that she needs to prioritize her husband first.

They were inseparable for years like sisters from another mother. I am sure SJH herself understands that family comes first for Sunmin now she is married. 
Because with SJH, family also comes first.

My gut feel says, SJH’s time will come soon.

Oh lord i really pray they are together...

Because i just can't read sjh sometimes...

She is very good in being stealth about her relationship status.

Sometimes i get the i'm still single and i'm not seeing anyone vibe from her.

Ssh, on the other hand, is a half open book and thus easier to read.

Why half? Because he also seems to be updating his ig lesser after dm ended.

Even with Voice 4, he also updated lesser photos.

Btw sjh bestie's husband seems quite well to do....he wears branded clothes and the wedding seems quite expensive... and he seems a bit younger than bestie. Hope he treats bestie well because sjh will go kick his RickRoll'D if he doesnt!

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, SexyDolceVita said:

Oh lord i really pray they are together...

Because i just can't read sjh sometimes...

She is very good in being stealth about her relationship status.

Sometimes i get the i'm still single and i'm not seeing anyone vibe from her.

Ssh, on the other hand, is a half open book and thus easier to read.

Why half? Beacuse he also seems to be updating his ig lesser after dm ended.

Even with Voice 4, he also updated lesser photos.

Btw sjh bestie's husband seems quite well to do....he wears branded clothes and the wedding seems quite expensive... and he seems a bit younger than bestie. Hope he treats bestie well because sjh will go kick his RickRoll'D if he doesnt!

You said the same doubt that also happened between SSH and his ex, he was always more explicit by posting many pictures of her on weibo in the promotion of the movie, while she was more discreet. And I was reading news from him in an interview in China, that in 2012 he had chosen his ex as his chinese ideal type. Well, we also have SSH's statement in the japanese interview where he says that SJH is the first one that comes to his mind.

Plus the photo he posted wearing the same gray hooded sweatshirt as SJH, which I don't think is a coincidence. Let's wait for the dispatch. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 4

17 minutes ago, Siomara said:

Well, we also have SSH's statement in the japanese interview where he says that SJH is the first one that comes to his mind. Let's wait for the dispatch. 

@Siomara, thank you for this reminder. 
That is our very big crumb.

@SexyDolceVita, please trust the crumbs!

We have 124 pages of proofs. 

Please Dear, no more back and forth doubts on this ship :) 

SJH is giving off the “I am single” vibes to stir away from dating rumors.

That is her strategy. 

As long as we do not get outright “denial” from our Lovebirds, they are dating.  
Just keep the Faith on our couple. 

• Love 9

6 hours ago, fiona628 said:

@SexyDolceVita, Maybe you’re right that they don’t live in the same building. Maybe just in the same neighborhood.

Sunmin did not cry because she knows SJH is not single anymore and she knows SJH will be on very good hands with a guy who we all know is not only handsome but stable, loving, nurturing and has it all together.

We all know who that is. :) 

SJH almost teared up not because she will be lonely but mainly because she will be missing spending time with Sunmin now that she needs to prioritize her husband first.

They were inseparable for years like sisters from another mother. I am sure SJH herself understands that family comes first for Sunmin now she is married. 
Because with SJH, family also comes first.

My gut feel says, SJH’s time will come soon.

How can someone not be touched and cried when her best friend gave a speech of support for her happiness and sadness because of "separation" in the sense of status?

Try to pay closer attention. Sunmin was touched and tried to hold back her tears hearing SJH's speech.
Her husband turned to her and calmed her down.

Sunmin realized that on her happy day she shouldn't be a crybaby, even though her cry was tears of happiness.
She had to show her happiness in front of her close people and guests. And her husband seemed to give her support not to cry on their happy day.

• Like 2
  • Love 5

57 minutes ago, hrkharis said:

How can someone not be touched and cried when her best friend gave a speech of support for her happiness and sadness because of "separation" in the sense of status?

Try to pay closer attention. Sunmin was touched and tried to hold back her tears hearing SJH's speech.
Her husband turned to her and calmed her down.

Sunmin realized that on her happy day she shouldn't be a crybaby, even though her cry was tears of happiness.
She had to show her happiness in front of her close people and guests. And her husband seemed to give her support not to cry on their happy day.

@hrkharis, I was simply addressing the question on why Sunmin did not cry due to “Because i cant bear for my best friend to feel lonely and be all alone”

Of course Sunmin was touched with SJH’s speech. That is very evident. I never said she was not touched with SJH’s speech. :) 

I’m just saying she probably did not cry just because she will leave her BFF alone and lonely. Because I believe she in good hands with our guy :)

But you’re right Sunmin teared up when SJH was delivering her speech. Those are tears of happiness. 

We along with SJH are happy for her.

• Like 3
  • Love 4

Vaguely translated version of sjh's speech at bestie's wedding:

Hi, I am Ji Yu Eonni's good friend Seo Ji Hye.

It is a pleasure to meet everyone.

First of all, I would like to extend my gratitude and appreciation to all of the guests who have come to this wedding with best wishes today.

Ji Yu Eonni is a very bubbly and optimistic person.

In the precious times we have been together, we have shared lots of laughter and tears.

I would like to send my love and gratitude to Eonni for creating these lovely memories with me.

My precious Eonni is getting married now.

A few months ago in I Live Alone program, I've asked her to live with me if none of us is married. 

However, she declined me without hesitance and said she wanted to find a man who can brush her teeth for her. 

She has met Jong Hun. 

So, has he brushed your teeth already?

He said he will brush her teeth properly, so he has qualified.

To be honest, I am a little sad.

But when I see how Jong Hun always looks at Eonni with such warmth, my sadness has dissipated.

I told Jong Hun, "If you want to take Eonni away (voice cracks, clears throat), both of you have to dine with me at least 10 times." So far, we only ate together once.

I believe Jong Hun is a man of his words and will keep to his promise.

Although I've only known Jong Hun for a short period of time, I will continue to observe and affirm whether he loves Eonni sincerely and continuously.

Last but not least, 'There are stars in the sky, there are flowers on the land' means there is love in this world.

I wish both of your hearts will be filled with love forever.

My genuine heartfelt best wishes to both of you.

• Love 9

2 hours ago, fiona628 said:

@hrkharis, I was simply addressing the question on why Sunmin did not cry due to “Because i cant bear for my best friend to feel lonely and be all alone”

Of course Sunmin was touched with SJH’s speech. That is very evident. I never said she was not touched with SJH’s speech. :) 

I’m just saying she probably did not cry just because she will leave her BFF alone and lonely. Because I believe she in good hands with our guy :)

But you’re right Sunmin teared up when SJH was delivering her speech. Those are tears of happiness. 

We along with SJH are happy for her.

I mean talking about "why does Sunmin not cry" because besides here, I read the chit chat in the IG Dinner Mate message, where this is also discussed there.

I just see the problem in general that there is no single person who will not cry when their best friend during their single life then one of them is married. 

If we look at it "positively", a bride cries because she is happy to have left her single life and will go through life with the man she loves.
Meanwhile, if we look at it "negatively", a bride cries because she realizes that her life will not be the same after marriage, where she will feel that she has lost the "times of freedom" with her best friend and can no longer be as she wants when she was single.

It is like SJH once said in ILA that:

"A time to me to focus on myself. I think I won't have a chance to be by myself later.

I might get married one day and I might have a kid too.
So I often think that I should spend more time focusing only on myself"

spacer.png

160445761_1632258233633509_7227595878621

160951761_1632258143633518_7997975833218

Spoiler

160018771_1632258276966838_5611227386008

159914952_1632258256966840_5243276939343

The point is while she's not married yet, she will focus on herself.

One day when she gets married she doesn't have a chance just for herself, because she has a husband and children who will be her focus later.

Sunmin and SJH both held back their tears as it seemed they had made a best friend's promise that they would not cry when their once-in-a-lifetime moment of happiness arrived.

So if we see in the video that Sunmin is trying to hold back her tears by laughing it doesn't mean she doesn't want to show sadness in front of SJH because SJH will be alone and lonely, but it's because Sunmin wants her marriage to be a moment of joy for her like their promise of friendship.

Even if SJH was married at that time, Sunmin would still hold back her tears.

I am sure that if SJH gets married one day, she will also try not to cry in front of Sunmin because SJH wants to feel once in a lifetime moment with happiness.

Hopefully SJH once in a lifetime moment coming soon .....

• Like 1
  • Love 4

"I told Jong Won, "If you want to take Eonni away (voice cracks, clears throat), both of you have to dine with me at least 10 times." So far, we only ate together once."

How funny that she talks about this deal of having dinner together ... Very curious! Dinner Mate still continues in her mind ... Hahahaha 

:winkx:

• Like 6
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, SexyDolceVita said:

Vaguely translated version of sjh's speech at bestie's wedding:

Hi, I am Ji Yu Eonni's good friend Seo Ji Hye.

It is a pleasure to meet everyone.

First of all, I would like to extend my gratitude and appreciation to all of the guests who have come to this wedding with best wishes today.

Ji Yu Eonni is a very bubbly and optimistic person.

In the precious times we have been together, we have shared lots of laughter and tears.

I would like to send my love and gratitude to Eonni for creating these lovely memories with me.

A few months ago in I Live Alone program, I've asked her to live with me if none of us is married. 

However, she declined me without hesitance and said she wanted to find a man who can brush her teeth for her. 

She has met Jong Won. 

But when I see how Jong Won always looks at Eonni with such warmth, my sadness has dissipated.

I told Jong Won, "If you want to take Eonni away (voice cracks, clears throat), both of you have to dine with me at least 10 times." So far, we only ate together once.

I believe Jong Won is a man of his words and will keep to his promise.

Although I've only known Jong Won for a short period of time, I will continue to observe and affirm whether he loves Eonni sincerely and continuously.

Last but not least, 'There are stars in the sky, there are flowers on the land' means there is love in this world.

@SexyDolceVita.. Thank you so much for sharing the translation

As she said, SJH is sad, but also happy that her besties finally found a good guy.

I really hope that Sunmin's marriage will support her new thought about Love, which is changed from passive into active in Love, of course to the man that i believe she has found already.. SJH said that she will convey her feeling completely if she meet someone..And I hope, this time she will convey her thought about marriage and how to raise a happy family so that it can bring this couple closer to the M word

Wishing her to be the next bride, with the groom that can comfort each other like a friend..

And for now, its only one man could.. Yeah, its our man, SSH :Ohboy3:

• Like 1
  • Love 7

11 hours ago, SexyDolceVita said:

She has met Jong Hun. 

But when I see how Jong Hun always looks at Eonni with such warmth, my sadness has dissipated.

I told Jong Hun, "If you want to take Eonni away (voice cracks, clears throat), both of you have to dine with me at least 10 times." So far, we only ate together once.

I believe Jong Hun is a man of his words and will keep to his promise.

Although I've only known Jong Hun for a short period of time, I will continue to observe and affirm whether he loves Eonni sincerely and continuously.

@SexyDolceVita, thank you for sharing the English translation of SJH’s speech.

SJH really loves Sunmin very much and cared for her just like her own sister and her own family.

Loving Hard is an endearing trait of a Virgo Woman like SJH

She loves hard

She might be able to hide her emotions from others, but love is one emotion she cannot hide. She will tell you how she feels about you. She will show you her love with kind gestures. If she happens to fall in love with you, she will make sure that you end up feeling the same way about her. She strives to be a good woman to the man she loves.

https://thoughtcatalog.com/mitzi-j-hernandez/2019/09/30-personality-traits-you-should-recognize-in-a-virgo-woman/

They were inseparable for years and Sunmin filled in the void of emptiness for SJH when her own sister got married and moved to Australia with her husband and children. They were there for each other thru thick and thin. Laugh, cried together, traded love and dating secrets. If I were SJH, I would feel sad too. I don’t have a sister but I was sad when 2 of my BFF’s had to move overseas to start a new life with their own family. 

We are protective of our family and only want the best for them. And when SJH saw how Sunmin was happy with her now hubby and witnessed how much they love each other she said her sadness dissipated.

Like everyone of us said, now that she witnessed how happy Sunmin is, I hope this would push SJH to the M route soon. She is turning 37 this year and she is about that age to start a family. And we all know from SSH that he himself said that if he found someone he loves, he will marry her tomorrow. I hope it will be soon. :) 

980-AB77-C-C446-4-AAE-AA43-702-B44-B8-B9

I Love Heart GIF by aaf.nyc

• Love 8

@fiona628

Welcome...

Just some thoughts aside...

I think sjh is under a lot of pressure now, not just from her peers, her parents but maybe herself on getting married before 40.

I feel for her in this aspect and hope she can first enjoy the act of love itself before thinking about marriage.

The same scenario probably exists for ssh i think because most of his peers or seniors got married in their 40s, except for rain and ksw who got married in their 30s. He seems really keen to settle down before 50.

I just hope, if they are really dating, that they focus on being comfortably in love first. That is the true foundation of all successful marriages.

Love each other with all their heart and be there for each other not just physically but emotionally too even when they are apart due to work schedules.

Enjoy love as it is now and marriage will arrive when the right time comes...

There is an all time genuine dilemma when it comes to shipping an onscreen couple.

Some of us want an official announcement (dating or getting married) from the couple but this will only happen in two scenarios.

1) Exposed by the media like Dispatch, etc.

Or

2) Couple announce officially themselves through their respective agencies. Usually they will announce marriage at this stage. Very rarely celebrities will announce they are dating unless they are exposed already.

Which is the scenario you are hoping to see?

• Like 1

SSH’s New IG Update

I guess he’s back buffing up at the gym

Is he endorsing Under Armour now? 
Even his mask is under armour. 

89-AABB66-A62-B-4567-A5-C9-F08582-B85753

1 hour ago, bmm serajim said:

Off topic.. 

If Younger series will push through..

Who do you think is suitable for male lead

Park bo gum

Yoo seung ho

Song joon is not bad tho.. 

But for me ill choose between bo gum and seung ho.. :sweat_smile:

I think I’m the only one glad that “Younger” did not push thru. 
I know it’s a lead role for SJH but I have watched 1 episode of the original series here in the US. And I find the character shallow. I want more headstrong character for SJH. Not this. :)

• Like 1
  • Love 6