Quantcast

[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

5 hours ago, akhenaten said:

@hrkharis hahaha. I like your use of the word “infected” to refer to SSH possibly acquiring SJH’s habit of pursing her lips. It’s like a virus. A love virus. 

Im praying sjh updates soon.

But she might just update about her endorsements.

:what!:

• Like 1
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)       DRAMA INFO • Title: 저녁 같이 드실래요? / Dinner Mate • Also known as: Would You Like to H

Why I love this couple 1. Their Chemistry on and off screen 2  Their banters on and off screen 3. They compliment each other physically. Both tall and good looking 4. Their mu

I posted this on the drama thread but thought its applicable here!   

I saw this question asked (Did you sleep with each other) of these two actors (MinShin) and my thought was how could someone ask this type of question and it was a Korean?  That’s pretty rude for any standards and especially Korean.   It was a woman interviewing them and they both handled it with a laugh.  

Then I started thinking, in the US maybe not that rude of a question but definitely direct.  Now my point, how would they act if that question was asked of them.  My thought would be SJH would hid her face with her hands (like saying my mom is going to be so embarrassed) and SSH would laugh loudly.   In many ways I hope this question is never asked at least until they do a promo for Netflix in the US.  

Been away a bit hope all is well with all. 

:popcornjackson:

Yes Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Jimmy Greene said:

I saw this question asked (Did you sleep with each other) of these two actors (MinShin) and my thought was how could someone ask this type of question and it was in Korean.  That’s pretty rude for any standards and especially Korean.   It was a woman interviewing and they both handled it with a laugh.  

Then I started thinking, in the US maybe not that rude of a question.  Now my point, how would they act if that question was asked of them.  My thought would be SJH would hid her face with her hands (like saying my mom is going to be so embarrassed) and SSH would laugh loudly.   In many ways I hope this question is never asked at least until they do a promo for Netflix in the US.  

Been away a bit hope all is well with all. 

No kiddin!

MinShin is who?

Lee min ho and park shin hye?

Urm...i think no one will dare ask ssh sjh this question... their managers will shut that reporter up!

But yeah this question did pop up in offline discussions amongst the shippers...

Hahahhaaha....

:bashful:

• Like 1

SSH is on a roll with his IG post

And he was feeling nostalgic with his back to the 70’s caption

While our girl is back to MIA mode

Maybe her next post will be related to Mr. Brain/Dr Robin script reading. Unless she has a new CF in the works. She is also long due for a new magazine photoshoot for Vogue, Arena or Dazed Korea.
She used to have a lot of magazine photoshoot in the past. I’m surprised after CLOY, DM and ILA there was none. 

Still on the subject of weddings.

SJH at her good friend/noble woman co-star Park Jung Ah’s wedding, May 15, 2016

30-A0-D6-BD-8-FA2-4665-95-B5-82-AF03-DCC

4-CC47885-5624-40-C7-8-ED5-102239-CE6-CC

SJH appears 3:47

PJA’s hubby is a professional golfer and since SSH loves to play golf, maybe our Lovebirds have played golf and double dated with PJA and her hubby. :)

• Like 4
  • Love 2
24 minutes ago, fiona628 said:

SSH is on a roll with his IG post

And he was feeling nostalgic with his back to the 70’s caption

While our girl is back to MIA mode

Maybe her next post will be related to Mr. Brain/Dr Robin script reading. Unless she has a new CF in the works. She is also long due for a new magazine photoshoot for Vogue, Arena or Dazed Korea.
She used to have a lot of magazine photoshoot in the past. I’m surprised after CLOY, DM and ILA there was none. 

Still on the subject of weddings.

SJH at her good friend/noble woman co-star Park Jung Ah’s wedding, May 15, 2016

30-A0-D6-BD-8-FA2-4665-95-B5-82-AF03-DCC

4-CC47885-5624-40-C7-8-ED5-102239-CE6-CC

SJH appears 3:47

PJA’s hubby is a professional golfer and since SSH loves to play golf, maybe our Lovebirds have played golf and double dated with PJH and her hubby. :)

Pja is v busy now w her baby girl, who is one of the smartest babies i've ever seen. She speaks korean v well at her age... like full sentences...and all. 

I do hope ssh and sjh double date with ksw sty and rain kth... lol.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
41 minutes ago, SexyDolceVita said:

Mr. Queen is not bad!

Some china netizens were thinking sjh shld be cast as the female lead because she is prettier than shs...

Hahhaha but im not sure if sjh can go all out like shs...her character can be rude and crass at times... Hahaha...

Yeah its a good series.. but the thing is i cant watch as of this moment other than sjh series... 

• Like 5
6 minutes ago, huckleberrymoonriver said:

Have you seen all of her dramas? Do you know a link to Chunja's Happy Events and Ice Girl? Thank you.

I have seen most of her series.. but chunja's happy event and ice girl, i havent seen it.. and even the old ones except all in.. 

He is getting more and more handsome.

Must be the look of love. 

515-FDD6-A-7557-42-AC-8-EA2-20-BCB427-FF

Just a Friendly Reminder Shippers:

- Do not discuss off topic subjects. I noticed the mods has deleted posts not related to our OTP, SSH or SJH

- When quoting, do not re-quote videos, gifs or pictures

- When posting pictures, please post up to a maximum of 3 pictures and videos only. If you want to post more than 3 pictures and videos, please put it under spoiler.

- be respectful of other shipper’s comments and opinion.

Thank You. 

Please Keep the Faith.

Have a Great Day All. 

• Like 6
58 minutes ago, SexyDolceVita said:

@janeozten

Really?

I didnt notice!?

Which posts were not related to ssh sjh?

And talking about ssh's face...

I dont know but how do you tell if he is in love?

Hahaha any tell tale signs?

My post about MQ yesterday was deleted.

About tell tale signs, please back read previous pages regarding compatibility, love connection, crumbs from shippers.

We have more than enough signs. 
Physically speaking, the eyes are the windows to the soul.

From SSH’s eyes on that picture, I can see he is happy and in love.

That’s just my opinion. 

Are you still not convinced at this point? :) 

• Like 5
2 hours ago, janeozten said:

My post about MQ yesterday was deleted.

About tell tale signs, please back read previous pages regarding compatibility, love connection, crumbs from shippers.

We have more than enough signs. 
Physically speaking, the eyes are the windows to the soul.

From SSH’s eyes on that picture, I can see he is happy and in love.

That’s just my opinion. 

Are you still not convinced at this point? 

I agree with you about the eyes. His eyes are happy and in that photo he has an aura of being relaxed, contented, and he looks like he is smiling only for a special person ❤ Even if he might have been getting only a few hours sleep and his body must be tired from the action scenes of Voice 4, his face does not show it, but instead he has that look/aura that he is very happy and relaxed and fulfilled, like he can't ask for anything more in life because he already has that special woman in his life ❤ Also, he posted about the photos of the things that bring back childhood memories/memories of our youth. He must have been so happy to see those things again and he shared it with his fans and also with his special someone who he knows will also love to see those things that brought back memories ❤  It was not just things from the 70's, but also from the 80's and 90's.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Spoiler

20210302-210031.jpg

Spoiler

20210302-130103.jpg

Spoiler

20210302-205811.jpg

When SSH posted his mirror selfie on March 1, I said to myself he looks so young and boyish with his hair and his pose in that photo with his lips pursed. And in his previous photos he never did that kind of pursed lips pose. I thought he must be really mirroring his special someone SJH ❤

• Love 1
  • Awesome 5

SSH’s New IG post.

My Gosh how can he look disheveled but very handsome at the same time

And that piercing look makes your heart flutter. 

I agree with @janeozten and @huckleberrymoonriver

regarding reading thru his eyes. 

Reminds me of this quote

“Where words are restrained, the eyes often talk a great deal” 

No doubt that look is the look of someone inspired and full of love.

Sharing another old post

SJH at So Yi Hyun’s and In Gyo-Jin’s wedding, October 4, 2014. 

E86-C30-D5-40-A0-4-B79-8-B09-5965567-CE8

1988102-F-7123-45-B6-A368-0-BB2220-BAB4-

At: 1:42

When So Yi-Hyun threw her bridal bouquet, look at SJH’s expression. She looked like she was kind of wishing she caught the bouquet instead of the other girl.

With her BFF’s Sunmin’s upcoming wedding, I hope she catches the bouquet and will be next to get married. 

• Love 6

This is just cute! 

SJH and Lee Hyun Jin (aka DM’s stylist Gung Woo aka SSH’s real life wingman, aka SJH’s fanboy) both attended Eugene’s and Ki Tae Young’s wedding on May 11, 2011

B62-B0-F0-D-0219-4-D64-A03-D-4812-B0949-

DB0151-E6-DC26-43-C5-A68-F-DEFCE770-C882

LHJ at 2:50

SJH at 4:35

• Like 5
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, hrkharis said:

SJH is really an outstanding beauty from the very start and her acting is great in all the roles she portrayed. I love her in all her dramas.

SSH once said in an interview that if it was not for Shin Dong Yeop's encouragement/belief in him, that he won't be still an actor today. Because his acting was bad in Three Men and Three Women and there was talk about replacing him but Shin Dong Yeop said he would work with SSH until the end and that he thought that SSH would make it as an actor. Below is the link to the interview.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1237207wpp/song-seung-heon-talks-marriage-turning-autumn-heart-shin-dong-yup-helped-career

spacer.png

SSH said in an interview:

"I always say if you are going to love someone, love them like you are going to die tomorrow. "

Wow with those words of SSH, what an amazing love he is giving to his special someone ❤ and I believe the one he loves  is SJH ❤

Just sharing an excerpt from an interview with SSH. Below is the link to the full article. 

https://kpoplove.koreadaily.com/song-seung-heon-marriage-friendship-shin-dong-yup/

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote images. Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Love 5
OSEN

'Byeoldalta' Seo Ji-hye, a model force shot during the filming

Article input 2012.07.19. 4:08 PM

201207191603776815_1.jpg?type=w540

[OSEN=Yoon Gai Reporter] Ji-hye Seo, who plays the role of Chae-won Han, who is refreshing and cheerful in KBS 1TV's daily drama'I'll pick a separate moon', exudes a cute and lovely charm, is ironic at the shooting site of'I'll pick a separate moon The picture that transformed into a model has been released and is becoming a hot topic.

Ji-hye Seo in the released photo is looking confident with her distinctive features, tall poses, and provocative expressions leaning against the car, but is attracting attention because she is biting an ice cream that doesn't suit them.

According to the officials, the team'I'll open a separate moon' and Seo Ji-hye, who held an ice cream party on the day of the filming, took a break on the day of filming, and Ji-hye Seo accidentally poses while eating ice cream and posing as a model. He told the story behind the scene, saying that an interesting situation occurred.

Many of the staff who saw Ji-Hye Seo posing with ice cream in his mouth leaning against the car said, "It looks like a car model." It was divided by the contradictory reaction of “It is an ice cream model” and opinions were divided, and an ironic and fun atmosphere was produced.

Netizens who encountered Seo Ji-hye's ironic model photo showed reactions such as "Seo Ji-hye's car + ice cream CF model!", "Seo Ji-hye, the owner of a strange charm," and "This is a cute and laughing photo like Han Chae-won." have.

Meanwhile, KBS 1TV's daily drama'I'll Open a Separate Moon', in which Seo Ji-hye plays the female protagonist, is broadcast every Monday to Friday at 8:25 pm

• Like 1
  • Love 6
  • Ayame changed the title to [OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)