[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

41 minutes ago, SexyDolceVita said:

Mr. Queen is not bad!

Some china netizens were thinking sjh shld be cast as the female lead because she is prettier than shs...

Hahhaha but im not sure if sjh can go all out like shs...her character can be rude and crass at times... Hahaha...

Yeah its a good series.. but the thing is i cant watch as of this moment other than sjh series... 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, huckleberrymoonriver said:

Have you seen all of her dramas? Do you know a link to Chunja's Happy Events and Ice Girl? Thank you.

I have seen most of her series.. but chunja's happy event and ice girl, i havent seen it.. and even the old ones except all in.. 

He is getting more and more handsome.

Must be the look of love. 

515-FDD6-A-7557-42-AC-8-EA2-20-BCB427-FF

Just a Friendly Reminder Shippers:

- Do not discuss off topic subjects. I noticed the mods has deleted posts not related to our OTP, SSH or SJH

- When quoting, do not re-quote videos, gifs or pictures

- When posting pictures, please post up to a maximum of 3 pictures and videos only. If you want to post more than 3 pictures and videos, please put it under spoiler.

- be respectful of other shipper’s comments and opinion.

Thank You. 

Please Keep the Faith.

Have a Great Day All. 

• Like 6

58 minutes ago, SexyDolceVita said:

@janeozten

Really?

I didnt notice!?

Which posts were not related to ssh sjh?

And talking about ssh's face...

I dont know but how do you tell if he is in love?

Hahaha any tell tale signs?

My post about MQ yesterday was deleted.

About tell tale signs, please back read previous pages regarding compatibility, love connection, crumbs from shippers.

We have more than enough signs. 
Physically speaking, the eyes are the windows to the soul.

From SSH’s eyes on that picture, I can see he is happy and in love.

That’s just my opinion. 

Are you still not convinced at this point? :) 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, janeozten said:

My post about MQ yesterday was deleted.

About tell tale signs, please back read previous pages regarding compatibility, love connection, crumbs from shippers.

We have more than enough signs. 
Physically speaking, the eyes are the windows to the soul.

From SSH’s eyes on that picture, I can see he is happy and in love.

That’s just my opinion. 

Are you still not convinced at this point? 

I agree with you about the eyes. His eyes are happy and in that photo he has an aura of being relaxed, contented, and he looks like he is smiling only for a special person ❤ Even if he might have been getting only a few hours sleep and his body must be tired from the action scenes of Voice 4, his face does not show it, but instead he has that look/aura that he is very happy and relaxed and fulfilled, like he can't ask for anything more in life because he already has that special woman in his life ❤ Also, he posted about the photos of the things that bring back childhood memories/memories of our youth. He must have been so happy to see those things again and he shared it with his fans and also with his special someone who he knows will also love to see those things that brought back memories ❤  It was not just things from the 70's, but also from the 80's and 90's.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Spoiler

20210302-210031.jpg

Spoiler

20210302-130103.jpg

Spoiler

20210302-205811.jpg

When SSH posted his mirror selfie on March 1, I said to myself he looks so young and boyish with his hair and his pose in that photo with his lips pursed. And in his previous photos he never did that kind of pursed lips pose. I thought he must be really mirroring his special someone SJH ❤

• Love 1
  • Awesome 5

SSH’s New IG post.

My Gosh how can he look disheveled but very handsome at the same time

And that piercing look makes your heart flutter. 

I agree with @janeozten and @huckleberrymoonriver

regarding reading thru his eyes. 

Reminds me of this quote

“Where words are restrained, the eyes often talk a great deal” 

No doubt that look is the look of someone inspired and full of love.

Sharing another old post

SJH at So Yi Hyun’s and In Gyo-Jin’s wedding, October 4, 2014. 

E86-C30-D5-40-A0-4-B79-8-B09-5965567-CE8

1988102-F-7123-45-B6-A368-0-BB2220-BAB4-

At: 1:42

When So Yi-Hyun threw her bridal bouquet, look at SJH’s expression. She looked like she was kind of wishing she caught the bouquet instead of the other girl.

With her BFF’s Sunmin’s upcoming wedding, I hope she catches the bouquet and will be next to get married. 

• Love 6

This is just cute! 

SJH and Lee Hyun Jin (aka DM’s stylist Gung Woo aka SSH’s real life wingman, aka SJH’s fanboy) both attended Eugene’s and Ki Tae Young’s wedding on May 11, 2011

B62-B0-F0-D-0219-4-D64-A03-D-4812-B0949-

DB0151-E6-DC26-43-C5-A68-F-DEFCE770-C882

LHJ at 2:50

SJH at 4:35

• Like 5
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, hrkharis said:

SJH is really an outstanding beauty from the very start and her acting is great in all the roles she portrayed. I love her in all her dramas.

SSH once said in an interview that if it was not for Shin Dong Yeop's encouragement/belief in him, that he won't be still an actor today. Because his acting was bad in Three Men and Three Women and there was talk about replacing him but Shin Dong Yeop said he would work with SSH until the end and that he thought that SSH would make it as an actor. Below is the link to the interview.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1237207wpp/song-seung-heon-talks-marriage-turning-autumn-heart-shin-dong-yup-helped-career

spacer.png

SSH said in an interview:

"I always say if you are going to love someone, love them like you are going to die tomorrow. "

Wow with those words of SSH, what an amazing love he is giving to his special someone ❤ and I believe the one he loves  is SJH ❤

Just sharing an excerpt from an interview with SSH. Below is the link to the full article. 

https://kpoplove.koreadaily.com/song-seung-heon-marriage-friendship-shin-dong-yup/

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote images. Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Love 5

OSEN

'Byeoldalta' Seo Ji-hye, a model force shot during the filming

Article input 2012.07.19. 4:08 PM

201207191603776815_1.jpg?type=w540

[OSEN=Yoon Gai Reporter] Ji-hye Seo, who plays the role of Chae-won Han, who is refreshing and cheerful in KBS 1TV's daily drama'I'll pick a separate moon', exudes a cute and lovely charm, is ironic at the shooting site of'I'll pick a separate moon The picture that transformed into a model has been released and is becoming a hot topic.

Ji-hye Seo in the released photo is looking confident with her distinctive features, tall poses, and provocative expressions leaning against the car, but is attracting attention because she is biting an ice cream that doesn't suit them.

According to the officials, the team'I'll open a separate moon' and Seo Ji-hye, who held an ice cream party on the day of the filming, took a break on the day of filming, and Ji-hye Seo accidentally poses while eating ice cream and posing as a model. He told the story behind the scene, saying that an interesting situation occurred.

Many of the staff who saw Ji-Hye Seo posing with ice cream in his mouth leaning against the car said, "It looks like a car model." It was divided by the contradictory reaction of “It is an ice cream model” and opinions were divided, and an ironic and fun atmosphere was produced.

Netizens who encountered Seo Ji-hye's ironic model photo showed reactions such as "Seo Ji-hye's car + ice cream CF model!", "Seo Ji-hye, the owner of a strange charm," and "This is a cute and laughing photo like Han Chae-won." have.

Meanwhile, KBS 1TV's daily drama'I'll Open a Separate Moon', in which Seo Ji-hye plays the female protagonist, is broadcast every Monday to Friday at 8:25 pm

• Like 1
  • Love 6

20 minutes ago, akhenaten said:

Watching their old Presscon clips and I swear it would be criminal if they don’t end up together in real life! Hahaha.

Press con is really a sign that they were already v comfortable with each other.

Ssh touching sjh's lap seemed to be a subconscious action.

Hahhahaha 

Sjh nudging ssh's shoulder is quite uncharacteristic of sjh. Lol.

• Love 4

Song Seung-heon finally loves to act: It took the TV and film veteran a while, but now he appreciates his job

Friday

December 28, 2018

spacer.png

Song Seung-heon, who has been in the entertainment industry for more than two decades, says he only sincerely became interested in acting recently. [ILGAN SPORTS]

It has already been more than two decades since Song Seung-heon has made his debut in the entertainment industry in 1995 as a model. Long recognized for his good looks, the 42-year-old model-turned-actor has since then took on many roles. They mostly fall under the category of being a handsome heartthrob, such as in “He was Cool” (2004), or attentive husband, like in “Wonderful Nightmare” (2015).

But starting a few years ago, the actor began to challenge himself by turning his focus to genre movies and dramas. He expanded his spectrum of roles to a con man and even an unintended pervert.

“I realized how interesting genre titles are,” said Song. “I really like how I can show diverse aspects [of myself] in genre features without having to get involved in romance.”

Though he has been acting for many years, Song confessed that it has only been several years since he earnestly fell for acting.

“Though some may say that I have been lucky, it hasn’t been long since I started to feel interested in acting. In the past, I behaved in the way I was told. But I changed my attitude after receiving a letter from a fan.”

To discuss this new phase of his acting career, Song sat down for an interview with Ilgan Sports, an affiliate of the Korea JoongAng Daily. Below are edited excerpts.

Q. You recently finished the OCN series “Player,” in which you play a con artist. This is the second consecutive time you have chosen an OCN drama, after fantasy thriller series “Black” (2017). What was the reason for this decision?

A
. I realized the charm of genres title while working on “Black.” It was my first time, but was very fun. I was entertained by how a story is able to show conflict among characters even without the involvement of romance. Before, I was more interested in stories with powerful narratives that included romance. I also liked the idea of working again with the same staff. Working with familiar people is not necessarily always good, but it is something I consider positive.

You haven’t taken a proper break over the past several years and have jumped into a new project almost right after the last. Aren’t you tired, both mentally and physically?

One senior actor told me that the only thing that is left [in the end] is the work. Commercial success and acting skills are both important, but I think working on many different roles while you’re young is important. So I try not to spend too much time worrying [about whether to work on a new project or not]. In terms of physical tiredness, I usually don’t feel exhausted, but sweat a lot while working on “Black” both because of the hot weather and because there were many scenes in which I had to run.

It has already been 23 years since you debuted. Do you feel that much time has passed?

I don’t feel it at all. It feels like everything just happened a few days ago. Back then, I couldn’t imagine what I would be like 20 years later. But looking back, everything feels so clear.

How do you imagine yourself to be in the next 20 years?

I want to age well. I don’t necessarily mean my physical appearance, but I want to melt into a story without any awkwardness. It isn’t easy to receive a compliment in Korea, and that makes me want to hear more of it. The most rewarding compliment I have heard so far is “I saw a new aspect of Song Seung-heon.” Whenever I hear similar comments, I feel that there has been a wall between myself and the public. If there is something that I want to hear from viewers, it would be hearing that I have changed from that fixed image.

When you jumped into the acting scene, you received lots of criticism for your acting. Was there a time when you just wanted to call it quits?

In my 20s, there was never a time when I felt acting was fun. When I was offered a role, I just worked on it without much enthusiasm. I didn’t even refuse. I didn’t put in much effort, and of course, I didn’t receive a good response.

That’s how I spent my 20s, but I wasn’t brave enough to leave the industry because of the support I received. But my attitude changed in my mid-30s after receiving a fan letter. The letter wrote that “I feel happy and moved when seeing your acting. You should feel grateful to have the job of actor.” I felt so moved yet embarrassed after reading it. Since then, I started to feel more responsibility, and acting became more fun for me. It would have been better if I had felt this earlier, but I’m grateful that it didn’t take me longer.

One of the biggest questions fans are curious about is your marital status. Do you plan to get married?

It’s not like “I don’t want to get married.” I’ve always wanted to get married. I feel envious when seeing friends playing with their children. But first off, I’m not sure whether I’m qualified to get married right now, and secondly, I don’t feel confident about it. I want to get married before I even get more comfortable living alone (laughs). Another thing is that I don’t feel that lonely. When I spend time alone at home, I feel neither bored nor lonely. I’ve grown used to it. "But I still believe in fate and that there is a right person for me."

Do you have any plans for 2019?

My biggest plan is to meet the public through dramas or films. Through which role and what responses I can generate are my greatest homework, and I’ll have to figure that out.

BY KIM JIN-SEOK [jin.minji@joongang.co.kr]

• Like 4
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

[Interview] (Movie:Standing and Sleeping Tree) Seo Ji-hye “We spent time of growth together”

2010-12-08 

spacer.png

Actor Seo Ji-hye returned to the screen after three years through the movie (Standing Sleeping Tree). Seo Ji-hye liked "Standing Tree" because it was not a movie that simply pulls out tears, but because it is a movie that retraces the meaning of love. He was soaked in appreciation that meeting with the innocent woman'Soonyoung' became a time of growth for him as well.

It's been about 3 years since I wasn't active in the movie except for the movie, but I kept in touch with the drama. Whether it's a movie or a drama, I'm always open.

Q: How was the filming in Samcheok? 

A: Song Chang-eui said that there was some discomfort as he was away from Seoul. I lived in Samcheok for 3 months and it was fun. On days without filming, I was comfortable going around and working with actors.

Except for the child, she was a woman alone, but wasn't she lonely? 

No. Because I went with men (laughs), my friend (Joo Hye-rin), who appeared as a daughter in the play, got along with me because there were a lot of gods. When I was a girl and a sister together, I thought it was comfortable. Later, I made fun of her as an ajumma. (Laughs) Since I am a young friend, there are times when I lose my concentration and there are times when I have too much energy, so I managed it all.

I think Song Chang-ui and Yeo Hyun-soo took care of me a lot. I worked hard. Somehow, there are things that men communicate with each other. Since I'm a woman, I see things that I'm trying to give for, saying,'Yes, you're a woman. (Laughter) So, I tried to control them rather fluffyly. Yes. I have to come out as a mother, but I keep thinking that I haven't even been married yet. In the drama, I had already shown my mom's appearance. So, there were cases where I was given a test, but this movie felt good. Later, it was enough to rule out the fact that I was a mother. I don't think it's a sad mellow enough to take away tears. It is calm and has a lot of feelings of heartbreaking. The best thing was that it wasn't a movie that forced me to make tears, but a movie where I thought about love again.

Compared to the characters she experienced in previous dramas, Soonyoung was a rather ordinary character. Rather, wasn't it more tricky? 

When I first saw Soonyoung, I said,'Are you kidding me?' There were a lot of corners I wanted to. There were a lot of ambiguous parts. People have different attitudes and they don't want to go out into society. He is bright and innocent, but he is scared of the world outside his family, and he seems ordinary, but he is a person who has a lot of pain in him. First of all, I tried not to express my feelings a lot. The image of Soonyoung, who lives energetic and clear, had to be stronger. I talked to the director, but the mental content of the concept was inevitably heavy, so I asked him to draw it brightly and casually. It was important to feel like a real couple.

It wouldn't have been easy to make you feel like a real couple. That's why I tried to get closer with Song Chang's. It seems that natural reactions come out only when you get close to each other. Actually, I'm a person who hides a lot of faces, but since I keep thinking that good acting comes out only when the usual appearance is oozing out, I was active.

Soonyoung in the movie looked like a person who believes in fateful love. 

How about Mr. Wisdom? 

"I tend to believe that there is destiny in everything other than meeting people. I think the timing is especially important."  I believe that I was able to do all the works I've done so far because of the right fate.

What is the work that came to you most like fate? 

Girl's High School Ghost Story 4, which debuted for the first time, is the most meaningful. I watched the audition until the 4th round, and although I had a desperate heart, it was a movie that felt like I would stick to it from the beginning. 'This movie is mine.' I wanted it (laughs) When I think about it now, it might be an uncomfortable thought, but I felt an unspeakable energy. So I was more happy when it was stuck.

spacer.png

Anyway, seeing that you still believe in fate, don't you think you've ever been betrayed by some kind of work you believed to be fate? 

Rather than that, it's a style that I try to somehow make it mine even if it's not mine once I get into the work.

To Soonyoung, being like a'standing and sleeping tree' is my husband's idea. Wisdom has something like a tree, right? It's embarrassing, but I still lean on my mom a lot. It's because even the most trivial things are done. I saw a puppy on the way, and it was so pretty. (laughs) But I often feel sorry for my mother because I tend to show all my emotions. It's also annoying a lot.

Not as an actor? 

In fact, there was a transitional period in acting as an actor. When it came to me, I had too many thoughts, so I couldn't organize it. I tried to ask for advice around me, but in the end, there were many situations that I had to solve myself. No matter how good you hear, if you think you're not me, you'll stop. Acting seems to be something you have to decide and do rather than lean on someone.

Why did you suddenly have a slump? 

Until then, I actually only looked ahead and ran. But looking back, it seemed that it wasn't the way I thought it was. I keep looking behind and seeing things that are lacking and various situations, so I have a fear of acting. I also thought about why I was acting. Should I say I'm losing confidence? So I took a break to find it again. And then, when I decided to try again, I started doing this movie. It was a time when I thought I was older but less mature. This movie is in the middle of my life as an adult.

"Standing Sleeping Tree" must be a unique movie. Inevitably, it became a movie with a different feeling to me.

spacer.png

What has changed since then? 

In fact, I have a lot of worries every time I work on it. I also get a lot of stress. It's fun to play, but when I'm immersed in the role, I care about even small things. In the past, I read the script and went as easily as I felt, but I want to dig a little bit more and I want to do it while overworking it. So it's not a bad stress. Anyway, after working on one work, all of my energy is exhausted, so it's both good and powerful. In fact, it was difficult during "Kim Soo-ro". There was a strong image of the historical drama "Shindon", which was filmed before, and it was a burden because the reaction was good at that time.

In the future, it may be helpful to move between cold and hot water. How about a rather lively modern female character?

Good. After "Kim Soo-ro", I did a special one-act drama "Snail Go Siwon", and the role was exactly that. I filmed it for a week, and it was pretty energetic for acting.

What are your plans for the future? 

So far, there have been many similar characters, so there were also things that were settled. Now, I want to play a different role. It can be a villain or an action. That way, I think I can do it while gaining vitality again.

Action actor? 

I really like what I wear. He was a graceful character in (Kim Soo-ro), but it was the hardest to sit down and say something. I was most envious of seeing other actors riding horses in action next to me. (laughs) If I had a chance to act, I would definitely want to try it. Is there any role of a female warrior like Angelina Jolie? (laughs)

Photo = Reporter Kwon Gu-hyun

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

@hrkharis

Omg she mentioned Angelina Jolie!!!

I really think SJH shld try to take up the role of AJ in a Korea remake of Mr and Mrs Smith if a smart and sharp producer is willing to remake it.

The Male lead cld be SSH or Ju ji hoon.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2012/08/dr-jins-song-seung-hun-reveals-his-ideal-type-thoughts-on-marriage?utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=social

• Like 6