[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

18 hours ago, janeozten said:

SSH’s New IG Update

I guess he’s back buffing up at the gym

Is he endorsing Under Armour now? 
Even his mask is under armour. 

I think I’m the only one glad that “Younger” did not push thru. 
I know it’s a lead role for SJH but I have watched 1 episode of the original series here in the US. And I find the character shallow. I want more headstrong character for SJH. Not this. :)

Why not.. its korean style.. maybe its a little different from the US. :hwaiting2:

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote pics. Thanks !
  • Like 1

For his new role as a detective in Voice, SSH seems to be adjusting himself to the role.

In his previous role as a doctor in DM, he appeared neat in a suit and tie.

spacer.png

In his latest role as a detective he changed his hairstyle by leaving it un-styled.

He appeared manly in a leather jacket.

spacer.png

Spoiler

161148601_1632935016899164_3675416018438

Here are two SSH selfies on his IG from two different posts.

160486509_1632935040232495_7819711158243

He posted on 28 May 2020 (three days after the DM Press Conference).

160937279_1632935043565828_8382973402633

He is posting today on March 15, 2021

If we compare the two pictures above, there is something different.

- He changed his hairstyle considering his new role as a detective.
- His face looks more radiant. He stared confidently at the camera and seemed to be smiling behind the mask.

Is he giving a hidden message to SJH that he is okay at the Voice location?

• Love 9

2 hours ago, hrkharis said:

- He changed his hairstyle considering his new role as a detective.
- His face looks more radiant. He stared confidently at the camera and seemed to be smiling behind the mask.

Is he giving a hidden message to SJH that he is okay at the Voice location?

Yes I agree with you @hrkharisthat in SSH's photo posted today, you can see in his eyes that he is certain, settled, assured, confident. He is happy, looks contented and have a beautiful aura of bliss ❤ Like he finally found what he has been looking for all his life, and we know from countless interviews what his biggest dream is. That is, to find the woman who is his destiny and to have a family of his own ❤ Seeing how happy he looks from his posts, I believe his search is over and we just wait and pray for his marriage to our dear Seo Ji Hye, who I believe is truly his destiny ❤ 

Photo credit to IG story of dee_galz

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Love 8

SSH looks really happy in this picture, skin is lighter and looks really good/clear.  I believe This is the hidden message he is sending SJH.  I believe he received some skin care treatment suggestions from SJH that he is following.  Notice his skin is getting lighter and I would say glowing as is similar to our girl SJH.  Remember they both have a vested interest in looking great.  

I know I am not the only one that was looking at the guests at SJH besties wedding that might look like an interesting male individual.  Remember he could of sat out of the group photo.  You would have to look at background areas.  

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Jimmy Greene said:

SSH looks really happy in this picture, skin is lighter and looks really good/clear.  I believe This is the hidden message he is sending SJH.  I believe he received some skin care treatment suggestions from SJH that he is following.  Notice his skin is getting lighter and I would say glowing as is similar to our girl SJH.  Remember they both have a vested interest in looking great.  

I know I am not the only one that was looking at the guests at SJH besties wedding that might look like an interesting male individual.  Remember he could of sat out of the group photo.  You would have to look at background areas.  

Ssh will steal the limelight at bestie's wedding and create chaos.

Seriously doubt he was at the wedding.

He was most likely on jeju island since 11 March 2020 (cycling ig post).

I love love love your skin care comment though! Hahahaha.... i never thought of their relationship from this angle!

@janeozten

You are not the only one.

Also thought the story and character of the original Younger drama arent very appealing.

But of course we dont know the korean version's story yet.

Jtbc's 2021 lineups do not have this drama yet. 

I hope sjh gets another 16 epi drama offer soon because her 2nd half of 2021 seems relatively free of drama shoots.

Maybe she might get a film offer? But the film will most likely come out in 2022.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, bmm serajim said:

Why not.. its korean style.. maybe its a little different from the US. 

Try to watch the US version of Younger you will know what I mean. 
But then you have a point. They might customize to Korean audiences like what they did to TWOTM(Dr Foster) and Criminal Minds.

I want SJH to have a meaty role like the heroine in Vincenzo which I am currently enjoying. She call pull off that sassy lawyer role too 

1 hour ago, SexyDolceVita said:

@janeozten

You are not the only one.

Also thought the story and character of the original Younger drama arent very appealing.

But of course we dont know the korean version's story yet.

Jtbc's 2021 lineups do not have this drama yet. 

I hope sjh gets another 16 epi drama offer soon because her 2nd half of 2021 seems relatively free of drama shoots.

Maybe she might get a film offer? But the film will most likely come out in 2022.

Hopefully a movie next.

My wish for her to win Best Actress for Blue Dragon Awards.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, janeozten said:

Try to watch the US version of Younger you will know what I mean. 
But then you have a point. They might customize to Korean audiences like what they did to TWOTM(Dr Foster) and Criminal Minds.

I want SJH to have a meaty role like the heroine in Vincenzo which I am currently enjoying. She call pull off that sassy lawyer role too 

Hopefully a movie next.

My wish for her to win Best Actress for Blue Dragon Awards.

I know sjh can pull that off (lawyer-vincenzo) character.. but i want something different.. something that she still havent done it yet..

• Like 2

16 hours ago, janeozten said:

SJH at Slow Video VIP Premier

9/22/2014

See why we should have voted for the wine colored hoodie.  She is smoking in this color.  Where’s my glass of Port Zinfandel and chocolates?  Okay I would settle for two red wine glasses on a table.

:issohappy:

Now that I am on this delusional path a thought just came to me.  Bestie wedding was supper impressive and that ceremony was elegant in many ways .  The bride was stunning.  I was surprised of all of the footage from her wedding.  I started thinking of 2nd half of this year.  Just imagine if SJH and SSH get married and SJH follows in the footsteps of her bestie and we get similar footage of the ceremony plus all of the photos.  I think we would have some folks going on life support.  This is going to be a good year for us, I just have a feeling.  If you have doubts, all you have to do is see the BTS footage together to know what is real.  Your eyes do not lie it is right in front of us.

Sorry Feril, but still trying to understand why is saying she looks great in burgundy a problem after copying a photo.  “Quoting a photo really”.  This group is tame and well mannered, just go to SHK thread to see abuse with all the crap they were giving Jin before BinJin were confirmed.  

• Love 6

In the era of the 1990s to the early 2000s, bomber jacket or flight jacket became a trend again because they were re-popularized by hip hop singers and musicians who were later worn by the world's celebrities.

Likewise with SSH and SJH. They each had a bomber jacket of the same color, green but in a slightly different style.

spacer.png

Spoiler

160563022_1633638846828781_1362257304859

SSH posted this picture on his IG on November 7, 2016.
He wore a green bomber jacket, seen with his co-stars in the movie "Man of Will", Jung Man Sik and Cho Jin Woong.

On May 19, 2020 (six days before the DM press conference), SJH's best friend posted on her IG, a picture of SJH wearing a green bomber jacket.

spacer.png

Again, a green bomber jacket became "a coincidence" between them.

It seemed that "linkage and being bound" had happened long before they met.

Below are some of the actors who have acted with SSH and then also acted with SJH (before they met on DM).

In a single blow in movie "Rampant", SJH got five actors who have acted with SSH in his four dramas and one movie.

SJH starred in movie "Rampant" in 2018 with Jung Man Sik (SSH's co-star in "Man of Will"), 

Lee Su Bin (SSH's female lead in "The Great Show"), Jo Woo Jin (SSH's co-star in "Dr, Jin"), Kim Dae Gon (SSH's co-star in "Saimdang") and Kim Tae Woo (SSH's co-star in "Black").

spacer.png

Btw when the MC mentioned SJH's name to make a speech at 14:10, some of the male co-stars in Rampant looked at her, even Hyun Bin politely turned around. It seems that SJH's existence is quite respected by male co-stars.

This is press conference "Rampant" video, where Hyun Bin and Jang Dong Gun as the main actor.

Credit:

- Movie Bee

- Owner

• Love 4

Guys, SSH took his last photo at the place (Jeju Shinhwa World Marriott Resort) where that delirious scene of DoHee with HaeKyung was filmed and where the poster photo of the drama was taken. Dinner Mate doesn't leave his mind either. Hahaha

Do you think this is a coincidence? Because I don't.

He might be recording near there or just walking around, but what need would there be for him to show that he was passing near the hotel where Dinner Mate was filmed?

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 4

19 minutes ago, Siomara said:

Guys, SSH took his last photo at the place (Jeju Shinhwa World Marriott Resort) where that delirious scene of DoHee with HyeKyung was filmed and where the poster photo of the drama was taken. Dinner Mate doesn't leave his mind either. Hahaha

He might be recording near there or just walking around, but what need would there be for him to show that he was passing near the hotel where Dinner Mate was filmed?

Yes @Siomarathis is a big hint from SSH or maybe a love message for Seo Ji Hye ❤ That even though he is far away from her because of Voice4 shooting in Jeju, he thought about her and came back to the place where they shot the dream sequence of Do Hee and Hae Kyong having romantic dinner ❤ 

• Like 4
  • Love 7

2 hours ago, Siomara said:

Guys, SSH took his last photo at the place (Jeju Shinhwa World Marriott Resort) where that delirious scene of DoHee with HaeKyung was filmed and where the poster photo of the drama was taken. Dinner Mate doesn't leave his mind either. Hahaha

@Siomara, you are this ship’s Detective Godmother! 

We miss this kind of post and badly need it to debunk doubts!

Yes that is a a HUGE Crumb!

For me it’s like SSH is hypothetically saying we are fine even if we not together physically.
Him posing on the same hotel is an ode to all their good and happy times together :)

Keep Sailing!

Keep the Positivity!

• Like 6
  • Love 6

@Siomara

I think ssh deliberately cycled there as we

can see he was wearing a helmet.

Not sure if he was staying at that hotel...it looks expensive though...

But yeah he went for a cycle down memory lane on that dinner mate location.

That photo carries certain meaning perhaps for sjh to see...(hope not delulu).

• Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

Way too many occurrences for it to be a coincidence.  Just like the gray hoodie, photo of her looking lonely and him as well in dark black and white photo alone and now this photo.  Come on now.  Siomara your the best at catching this.  I did not even realize it was even Jeju island.  Yup he was cycling around.  What’s that two photos of him cycling in the last week.  Don’t remember this many photos of him cycling in the past.  Something changed and the dude is motivated to stay fit for SJH.  He has definitely made himself a priority for being in top shape.  No reason to doubt it or fight it because it’s just common sense.  

:gangnamstyle:

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1