[OFFICIAL] Song Seung Heon x Seo Ji Hye (Dinner Mate Couple / Destiny Couple)

Ayame

@SexyDolceVita, not sure if SJH exactly said deep eyes as translation is not as accurate as the actual meaning.

She did said in her Witch Hunt guesting that she does not like guys that are “too handsome” and with “double eyelids”. 

The Witch Hunt guys laughed at her because she said SJS is not too handsome. Lol

However take note that this was in the past. 
And remember her BFF SYS said SJH is good at pretending that she is not into the guy so much. 
This is her defense mechanism. :tounge_wink:

F39-B2-E8-E-C3-D5-4845-8-F13-E9045-B9990

So I believe she is into SSH :) 

• Love 6

13 hours ago, fiona628 said:

@SexyDolceVita, not sure if SJH exactly said deep eyes as translation is not as accurate as the actual meaning.

She did said in her Witch Hunt guesting that she does not like guys that are “too handsome” and with “double eyelids”. 

The Witch Hunt guys laughed at her because she said SJS is not too handsome. Lol

However take note that this was in the past. 
And remember her BFF SYS said SJH is good at pretending that she is not into the guy so much. 
This is her defense mechanism. :tounge_wink:

F39-B2-E8-E-C3-D5-4845-8-F13-E9045-B9990

So I believe she is into SSH :) 

I hope she will have an opportunity to work with sjs someday.. that would be great.. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, SexyDolceVita said:

I realised sjh is more inclined to reveal her back rather than front.

What is clear, SJH deserves to be Madame Song  :approves:

spacer.png

SSH : Voilà !!! ... Let me introduce you to a beautiful girl who has big and beautiful eyes, Seo Ji-hye ...      Je l'adore:love:

spacer.png

• Love 8

Hey guys, I think I found out why SSH posted the picture in front of the resort where DoHee and HaeKyung's delirious dream scene was shot on 16 March, 2021!!!!! 

I was looking through old log photos while the drama was being recorded and I came across the ig storie of the actor who played SSH's assistant in the drama, and he posted that he had boarded a plane in Jeju to start recording the drama on 16 March, 2020!!!

That is a gigantic sign for us! 

SSH posted the picture implicitly about Dinner Mate a year later, for some major reason! 

A coincidence that drove me crazy.

(P.S.: the actor who played the assistant in SSH went to Jeju to attend the dinner at the ILA) 

spacer.png

His memory did not change a year after the drama ended.

spacer.png

:approves:

• Love 7
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, hrkharis said:

What is clear, SJH deserves to be Madame Song  :approves:

SSH : Voilà !!! ... Let me introduce you to a beautiful girl who has big and beautiful eyes, Seo Ji-hye ...      Je l'adore:love:

Madame Song..i love that :love:

Mrs.Song...and have little baby Song :fun:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

@hrkharis

I hope ssh and sjh both can see how sjh is really a mrs song from all angles! 

And when they attend family events on both sides...

Their formal titles will be....

Song family event:

Mr. and Mrs. Song Seung Heon

Or

Mr. Song Seung Heon and spouse Mdm Seo Ji Hye

Seo family event:

Mdm Seo Ji Hye and spouse Mr. Song Seung Heon

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

@Siomarathank you so much for this big find ❤ It means SSH did not forget the date they shot in that hotel in Jeju the passionate dream sequence of him and SJH and one year later he went by the same hotel and took a selfie and posted to his IG ❤ It must mean a lot to SSH and it must be his love message for SJH and a big hint for shippers. Thank you so much for excellent investigative skills @Siomara 

• Love 6
  • Awesome 1

41 minutes ago, Siomara said:

@SexyDolceVita 

Now I remembered, he must have gone there to record the dinner at the ILA with SSH.

Yes!!! So... 16 March is in the same week that they started shooting dm scenes...

And byung jin went to jeju to visit ssh on set and to be part of ila episode for ssh.

Brilliant investigation!

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, SexyDolceVita said:

Yes!!! So... 16 March is in the same week that they started shooting dm scenes...

And byung jin went to jeju to visit ssh on set and to be part of ila episode for ssh.

Brilliant investigation!

@Siomaraand @SexyDolceVita

You're right, if we look back at SSH's ILA, when SSH had dinner with Lee Si-eon, Tae Won-suk (both SSH co-stars in Player) and Kim Seo-kyung (as Byeong-jin, SSH's assistant) at SSH's rented villa.

While grilling meat, SSH asked LSE if he would had the shooting tomorrow as a cameo? LSE and TWS agreed that tomorrow they would be shooting DM. Then SSH thanked them.

This surprised the female hosts in studio. Then a video of the shooting scene was shown where SJH and SSH with his grandma's clothes met rice bowl seller (LSE and TWS) in front of rice bowl car.

So they started shooting in Jeju on March 16 and then SSH's reaction his ILA video after SJH and SSH finished their shooting on Jeju.

• Love 2
  • Awesome 3

SJH is currently following an account 

ig that recommends travel destinations. I took a look at never's blog from this ig, and look at the recommendations that appear there, from destinations in Jeju, in Europe, and even about honeymooning in some places. She must be planning her next trip.

Let's watch her next moves!

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

BLOG

https://m.blog.naver.com/PostList.nhn?permalink=permalink&blogId=ush911&proxyReferer=https:%2F%2Fl.instagram.com%2F

• Like 3
  • Love 4