FlowerGarden (Ahn JeongWon ♥️ Chae SongHwa)

nrllee

Farewell (for now) Ahn ChiHong.  He may well return as a cameo in S3 with SeonBin?  :wub:  Loved your character in S1.  I did say your character had his sunset moment and the full circle with the return of the shoe gift from SHwa (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MmfvfFSeJloB03vWAqjWK9wDiIEuZJkQJPagv4UZcBw/). See it’s all there in the script if you take care to dissect it.  :lol:

You (ChiHong) finished well.  No hard feelings.  That’s how you take a rejection as an adult.  You remain friends with the person you crushed on and can still be civil after the rejection.  

The case strengthens for FlowerGarden.  :lol:  Wonder if we will hear casting soon for new characters in S2?  

• Like 1

Wonder who is on for interview segment on Thursday.  There are a few other minor characters.  Hanging around the psychic FlowerGarden pair has benefits.  I am waiting with bated breath to see if my predictions about how the seasons will play out comes true.  :)

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

Happiness is when Shin drops more hints on FlowerGarden. :wub:  Follow the eyes.  I will wait for subs but that last scene?  It will likely be a extended flashback scene to come with added context.  Yes we’re tracking well FGrs.     Locked in. :hooray:

• Like 2

Question is - what were YYS and Shin PD talking about in private whilst the others waited in the main room?   Mr Mafia... shh... YYS knows where the players are.   Shin revealed it to him from the start.  Most likely why amongst all the cast, he’s the only one who didn’t do a post S1 interview.  I imagine a good Catholic boy like him would find it very hard to lie.  And he would want to avoid all questions about that controversial kiss in Ep12 because he knows it is not as it seems? :lol:

9-DC4-E4-B6-AC3-C-4162-A6-B5-74-A52-BF0-

A543-AD33-DF6-C-4-B3-B-A4-BD-61-CF137778

Why would YYS “recommend” her?  Unless Shin asked him to recommend someone as a potential love interest?  :wub:

E3-B93651-60-AC-4275-B487-5-DF4653-F3-D8

I couldn’t agree more MiDo.  Maybe Writer Nim would do the honours and script it into the drama?   I wrote my thoughts about the script reading (shared the link in the other blog).  

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1

Waiting for subs for last night’s BTS featuring SeokMin and SunBin.

Looks like HP has given the side characters a boost in exposure.  They’ve signed on for other dramas.

Spoiler

A202008200212_1_20200820121017740.jpg?ty

Even MinHa has signed on for other dramas/movies.  Good for her.

0004852496_001_20200904085132107.jpg?typ

Cr https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/421/0004852496

The clues extend all the way back to R1994 :lol:

In the World Cup Soccer match. Sung DongIl bets on Italy (priesthood) and stays with Italy to the end.  He joins the priesthood in HP.

E6895869-E358-4-AC7-8-ABE-D8732-CFDB87-C

YYS bets on Italy initially too.

85-F9-A2-F5-E228-4-C81-91-FE-A7-C4-B533-

But changes his mind later in the game and swaps to Korea.  JWon stays as a doctor and doesn’t go to Italy to join the priesthood.

AE5-C0345-6202-4-D5-A-969-D-6-D756-D3-BF

• Shocked 1

On 10/6/2020 at 2:18 PM, nrllee said:

The clues extend all the way back to R1994 :lol:

In the World Cup Soccer match. Sung DongIl bets on Italy (priesthood) and stays with Italy to the end.  He joins the priesthood in HP.
YYS bets on Italy initially too.

But changes his mind later in the game and swaps to Korea.  JWon stays as a doctor and doesn’t go to Italy to join the priesthood.

just experimenting with all the new buttons !!:naughty:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!

On 10/8/2020 at 8:35 PM, nrllee said:

FYI You need to remove pics from quotes.  Sent you a link via PM to the full analysis article. :)

Nice article.  I haven't seen Reply 94, but from what I see and read from all your analyses, JW is definitely end up with SHwa. 

I thought that since this was a shipper's paradise, they would let me get away with quoting pictures.  :unamused:

• Love 1