Brothers Entertainment

Guest cooliosis

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i think Bros ent have "people" so they probably will go to you if they are interested in you =)

..for example Lizzy she lived in somewhere like texas and they came to her?.

.(and people please dont get into shes fake or not thing again ...)

besides if you get chosen you will eventually move anywayz...to korea and go to school there xDDD

Why would you use a controversial example to legitimize your idea?

If a person potentially lies about something, you can't use that potential lie to back up something you believe is to be true, and then tell people not to even bring up the validity of your example. That just defeats the purpose and all that you argue becomes... EPIC FAIL.

And do you honestly believe that Brothers Entertainment will invest THAT much on training a possible 'trainee' (not even an official trainee by the company that wants that person)? No. Sending 'people' is very costly. I doubt the company will bend over backwards for ONE person. Usually, the person who auditions is the one who wants it more badly than the company itself. Therefore, if anything, the accepted 'trainee' will have to make sacrifices on their part-- even if MONEY isn't what the company wants, in the end, the trainee does pay a hefty price.

People, please. Be realistic.

I agree with anyone who posted the idea that Bros. Ent. is slowly (if not already dead) dying away.

Korean Entertainment companies are now taking things into their own hands (whether it be more of a self advertisement for their part), but still, regardless, we now have global auditioans. Why not just audition for the real thing than to audition for a 'connector' that will eventually end up taking up a percentage off of YOUR PAYCHECK (if you do debut) for their commission?

Nothing is for free.

There is ALWAYS a price tag, whether it be your time, money, efforts, or all of the above.

I went off tangent.

---

EDIT

---

Below me:

Lol, I wasn't freaking out or hyped up about it. I was just... typing and stating my opinions in a normal, CALM tone, haha? Sucks that you had to take it out of context, though. (Although I don't know how you did that, considering that I didn't use any '!' and only used CAPS to emphasize a few words, not my whole post).

Secondly, I knew I was going off topic, which is why I said, "I'm going off tangent".

And lastly, I didn't mean to "start" anything. I was just getting a bit peeved by that one post you made, so I just had to respond. I think it's just how you presented your argument. That's all. I'm sorry that you took it in any other way, form, and shape.

By the way, the rest of my post was not directed towards you but towards everyone else who seemed seemingly interested in auditioning for BROS. ENT. I didn't think you'd respond to everything I said. But thanks for reconfirming my 'obvious' facts, as you would say.

P.S. Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean they're trying to argue with you. Don't get the two mixed up. Of course, it does become an argument when one does take it out of context.

To leave this thread on a good note:

Good luck to those who audition =)

Hope that you guys will get into the real thing soon...

^^

wow O.O you neeed tooo calm down :crazy:

you are overreacting a bit and going off topic..there really was no reason for you to talk about the money thing its pretty obvious..but w.e.

first of all Brian Joo, Tony Ahn, Yoochun, etc...they all lived in different areas and of course the bros ent will pay at FIRST for all your training IF they think you are WORTH it..and it is pretty obvious they would want money in return -_- ..thats BUSINESS

and being a trainee..of course time and efforts and money is used up

and honestly even without the Example of lizzie i could have just said like before..tony ahn, brian joo, yoochun..they all lived in different places..so that obviously means the people from bros ent took the time to do something

and the reason people go into bros ent and probably not global first is that they will HELP you first to improve and have even a better chance to get in an ent. group. Besides the person i was replying to just happened to say the word lizzy so i just happened to just use it too..well w/e...and second the person was talking about YG..and we all know YG dont have global auditions..and there are people in bros ent. who are in YG..

Now people dont argue within this topic =___=..this is yeah pointless

anywhooo I was just thinking of sending my application..

Boe: did you send the application first and then the question?

maybe i should just mail them O.O

no i didnt send any info over yet

cus i wasn't even sure where the email was gona go O.o""

and also if they don't reply their emails..

who knows where our personal info will goo???!!! =(

but I did send them an intro to myself, as stated on brosent.com

they want you to "introduce urself, then ask for the email"

so i did..

but still..nothing =="

Ok guys, just to make sure,, Brothers Entertainment is very busy , they are always looking for new people so why wouldn't they reply to you guys(whoever sent them emails) , don't lose hope and keep trying if they haven't replied to you for while that obviously means that they are very busy so just relax and please don't talk about money too much , i know money is important but achieving your dream is more than money. Please don't make any negative opinion keep it to yourselves, thank you.

aww that sucks..well i'll probably send my application hopefully this saturday ^___^

hmm maybe they are waiting for your application and pictures?

Because i remember some saying bros ent would respond back saying first send in your pictures first and then they will ask for your demo?

so maybe they'll respond if you type application as topic? LOL

and to Mentos..and i replied back because you were being pretty much negative about =___= brosent..and this is a bros ent topic..and being calm doesnt have to do with using caps and "!" all the time...

Guest ohdangchang

you should try to send your whole application together.

if you don't its a hassle for them to organize which ones you sent etc.

and its not convenient. sometimes they overlook some e-mails.

and they are busy and takes time to respond.

has anyone recently sent an e-mail audition?

how long ago? did they respond if you made it or not?

because i sent mine a little over a week ago.

there probably busy, but just wondering, if they

responded to other people. thanks :D

and IF you do pass the e-mail audition.

whats the next round/step

do you have to go to one of there audition location?

and what IF you make it in the ent. you have to move

to there training site right?

do they pay for the housing/food/fee etc??

Well that's a good question and I don't think anyone knows in here unfortunately,,, why don't you ask Brian from Fly to the Sky lol

-.- Im sure no one knows in this Soompi world.

Guest helloshannon

well what i heard was that previous brother entertainment trainee's lived in california,

and they just got their training in la (although their in maryland)

i'm not sure if its true, its just what i heard.

hope that helps (=

please let us know if anyone gets any sort of response (=

i want to send mine in the summer. (=

Guest ohdangchang

yeah they have different like centers i guess

i heard they have it in california, maryland, georgia and texas

but there hq is in maryland i think.

ahh i live in northern california. and my parents

wouldn't move to l.a. for this

and driving there everyday for training (IF i got in)

would take a lot of time, gas and moneyy

takes about 2-3 hours just to get here from here i think.

AND

sent an e-mail audition

a little less than 2 weeks, and had no response still.

i heard there really busy? not sure. (i e-mailed them a question before i sent my e-mail audition and they responded the next day o.o)

maybe it got deleted in there spam filter?

ugh, kinda scareddd.

do you think i should send them an e-mail asking if they got it.

or if it went in their spambox?

Guest lovablekrnstar63

i used to live in this thread

haha

looks like its dying out..

well, to address some issues on this page (197)

yes, lizzie was a soompier who auditioned for brosent.

she was accepted to brosent & after months (not sure how long) of training, she was transferred to YG

she is in korea (as far as i know)

and made one topic after being transferred to YG

this is only what i remember from back in the days

of course, the issue of fabrication and validity still exists.

make of this story whatever you will.

but just take it with a grain of salt. this is the internet, after all.

and to others who asked if anyone got a response from brosent,

i auditioned YEARS ago... actually 2 years ago, i think.

i got a response in a few weeks.

and it pretty much said that i sounded like a dying cat.

or a cat in pain.

something of that variety, involving a cat.

i dont remember. and i dont have that email anymore (i dont think.. and i dont wanna look for it anyhow)

anyhow,

the reason why im back on here is because i recorded something

its my first time since .. iono. its been a while.

and i dont know how it is now, but back then,

we used to post our clips and ask for c&c

here

so c&c's por favor :)

(i made a thread but obviously no one responded, haha. and just nostalgic memories are making me post this here :) )

Guest helloshannon

@ lovablekrnstar63

aw at least they got to listen to your audition,

they dont even reply to our auditions so it seems like their not even listening to it...

Guest Baby Doll Gone Wrong

@ lovablekrnstar63

aw at least they got to listen to your audition,

they dont even reply to our auditions so it seems like their not even listening to it...

I sent Brothers Entertainment a question and they never even replied!

Anyway, I wouldn't consider them too much; I heard they were going out of business.

Guest Baby Doll Gone Wrong

when you'd sent them the question?

and how you know there going out of business? :o

2 weeks ago.

Oh, I read that on a thread somewhere...

It makes sense, though. With companies like JYP and SM going to the US for International Auditions, it kind-of renders Brothers Entertainment useless.

Guest happy619

2 weeks ago.

Oh, I read that on a thread somewhere...

It makes sense, though. With companies like JYP and SM going to the US for International Auditions, it kind-of renders Brothers Entertainment useless.

Brothers have been working with them for years, they know each other preatty well, its prabaly because there busy, Brosent also arrange concerts and other music related stuff.

Guest NobodyButYou

I have a few questions about this company (I've never heard of it before :o)

1. Is it the same kind of company of JYP and SM? (ex: moving to Korea, working really hard, debuting in a group or solo)

2. Does the audition date have a certain deadline? or do they accept people all the time?

3. Do they meet you in person after you send in your form, and if they're interested?

4. Do they accept people from all over the world?

5. Does age matter?

6. Can you audition for more than one thing? (For me, it's singing, acting, and dancing)

Thanks!

Guest hyunjae46

I have a few questions about this company (I've never heard of it before :o)

1. Is it the same kind of company of JYP and SM? (ex: moving to Korea, working really hard, debuting in a group or solo)

2. Does the audition date have a certain deadline? or do they accept people all the time?

3. Do they meet you in person after you send in your form, and if they're interested?

4. Do they accept people from all over the world?

5. Does age matter?

6. Can you audition for more than one thing? (For me, it's singing, acting, and dancing)

Thanks!

1.) they're different from JYP and SM because they won't produce your music, but rather if you're talented enough and maybe after training and polishing you up a bit, they will send you to an actual talent agency that will produce your music such as JYP or SM

2.) They don't have a deadline as they're constantly on the lookout for new talent.

3.) Yes

4.) I think they only accept people in the U.S. (not sure about Hawaii and Alaska)

5.) Yes age matters. As long as you're not like 25+ i think. (they get younger and younger)

6. For brothers entertainment.. they mainly look for impressive vocals dancing is a plus. but they don't specialize in training actors.

Guest NobodyButYou

1.) they're different from JYP and SM because they won't produce your music, but rather if you're talented enough and maybe after training and polishing you up a bit, they will send you to an actual talent agency that will produce your music such as JYP or SM

2.) They don't have a deadline as they're constantly on the lookout for new talent.

3.) Yes

4.) I think they only accept people in the U.S. (not sure about Hawaii and Alaska)

5.) Yes age matters. As long as you're not like 25+ i think. (they get younger and younger)

6. For brothers entertainment.. they mainly look for impressive vocals dancing is a plus. but they don't specialize in training actors.

Thanks for helping! Maybe I'll audition :)

Archived