Brothers Entertainment

Guest cooliosis

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um, hi. This is Mr. Boone. At the moment I don't have time for a long post. Just letting you all know that things have been so busy and I haven't had much time to communicate with my staff. Feel free to email or phone us. It isn't wise to depend on speculation or rumors on this message board. Also, can someone let me know how to post a video here? Thank you and good luck!

As far as I know, you can't directly put a video up on this website. However, you can post it on a hosting site such as YouTube and then post the link here then anyone interested can just watch it there.

Thanks for poppin in, Mr. Boone. It's always very nice to know that us small people here at Soompi are remembered. =)

then y didnt u try?

well i didn't even know what to say since i already sent in my audition.

and i was using my minutes and different time zones.

Its like not business hours when I called. (I don't have time to call before that)

Why don't you (or someone else) try then? I don't think I'll be able to reach them.

Guest sugarsweet09

I think Brother's Entertainment is fantastic ^_^ They seem to really care and invest a lot of time in their trainees. I also really love how they really do take their time to consider each and every audition application - I seriously think that's amazing (because unfortunately, some other companies don't do that as diligently). I hope they keep it up!

Guest cutecoolrocks

Do you know if Brosent referred any actors/actress to the korean entertainment companies?

cuz I have a friend who wants to audition for a korean company...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ohdangchang

starmaker

I think you have to post the video on a site like youtube.

jyc89

I think there always taking in applications.

:] good luck

they still take email auditions right?

if they do, does anyone know what email i should send it at?

PLEASE REPLY

first, send your application to the email they provided on their website.

no pictures or demo or anything yet.

then they should email you back (if they like what they see ...maybe? not sure. but they usually do email back) with another email address to send your files to.

but since they are so busy, i doubt they will reply right away.

2-3 weeks at the earliest? maybe a month?

so please be patient :D

hope that helped.

Guest mybigbangtop

first, send your application to the email they provided on their website.

no pictures or demo or anything yet.

then they should email you back (if they like what they see ...maybe? not sure. but they usually do email back) with another email address to send your files to.

but since they are so busy, i doubt they will reply right away.

2-3 weeks at the earliest? maybe a month?

so please be patient :D

hope that helped.

how do i send an application in the email? do i have to re-type the name,age,etc. and type my answers on or do i print the paper out or something?

please please tell me since i really have no idea on the auditioning process and i wanna try-out. =]

Guest ohdangchang

mybigbangtop

perhaps you can print the application fill it out, scan it, then attach it to your e-mail. (if you have a scanner, this is probably better, write neat, no cursive)

or if yo dont have a scanner, you can just fill out the information on the e-mail document, and label everything.

anyways hope that helped you.

good luck :]

Guest mybigbangtop

I'm planning to type the application and just type my answers and stuff (i dont have a scanner =[ )

Is it a bad idea???

plus, my mom's scared cause she said it was asking for my social security number and stuff and she's scared that some identity theft thingy might happen to me? could i trust brosent? Is it safe to do that?

just wanna make sure too.

Guest ohdangchang

mybigbangtop

i don't think it will matter,

you can just put a side note or something saying you didn't have a scanner or other way to send it formally or something. i sure there were plenty others who did the same thing your doing.

umm. im not sure about that.

people were speculating about that.

i heard that people just sent there applications without there numbers, and it seemed like

they didn't say anything??

your going to have to give them your social security number if you pass there auditions and you become there trainee for signing the contract (if you get there)

but yeah you can e-mail them or what not.

anyways hope that helped!

Archived