Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest cooliosis

Brothers Entertainment

Guest Boe

@ mashimaroinc

wow you should totally post that on a seperate thread, because it is soo helpful ><"

i'm just wondering, how did you get in contact with mr.boone? i sent two emails [two weeks between each] to their email address hoping to get a response of what their audition email was..but i never got one..

Guest mashimaroinc

Well, I'll just tell you what I did.

I sent in a question, asking where I could email in my audition portfolio to. No response, even after a week. So, I just called the phone number on their website, which had a message saying to call ANOTHER phone number. CALL THAT (second) NUMBER!

Try to call in the afternoon (I usually got a pick-up then). I never had any luck calling in the morning.

I talked with him over the phone, and he gave me another email address for where I could send in all of my stuff. He does check this email address regularly for anything that you send in, and yes, this new email address is different from the one on the website.

Guest amys_melody

Well, I'll just tell you what I did.

I sent in a question, asking where I could email in my audition portfolio to. No response, even after a week. So, I just called the phone number on their website, which had a message saying to call ANOTHER phone number. CALL THAT (second) NUMBER!

Try to call in the afternoon (I usually got a pick-up then). I never had any luck calling in the morning.

I talked with him over the phone, and he gave me another email address for where I could send in all of my stuff. He does check this email address regularly for anything that you send in, and yes, this new email address is different from the one on the website.

Jw, so we're not supposed to send our audition demos to the email address on the website?

&&by the way, did you sing a korean song too?

Guest mashimaroinc

I don't want to post the email address on the forums. Because it clearly states on their website to ask them personally for the email address to send in your audition portfolio, =). Just call and ask!

Yes, I had sent in 1 American song and 1 Korean song initially, and he asked me to send in just Korean songs from that point on.

Guest jasoismynameo

I don't want to post the email address on the forums. Because it clearly states on their website to ask them personally for the email address to send in your audition portfolio, =). Just call and ask!

Yes, I had sent in 1 American song and 1 Korean song initially, and he asked me to send in just Korean songs from that point on.

Thank you so much for posting your experience on here. I recently auditioned for JYPE and SM USA but haven't received any response from either. I made it to the second round of SM auditions, but since it has been over a month I'm looking for other opportunities. Brothers and Sony Music Japan were my next choices.. I also was considering mailing in the application, but it may be better to call and ask for the email address instead. Thanks for the heads up on the Korean song choices also.

Guest 1wish4

even if u become a star you should go to college and be majoring in some other area because after you r done being a star you still need to work to make a living....

Guest sw3eti3hon3y

i have a question... if i wanna send in my recordings in email..which email do you recommend for doing so? cus when i try to attach the songs to yahoo its really slow and sometimes dont even work. >"<

Guest sweet lil j

i have a question... if i wanna send in my recordings in email..which email do you recommend for doing so? cus when i try to attach the songs to yahoo its really slow and sometimes dont even work. >"<

you should first email them that you want to email them a clip and they will give you an alternative email address where you can send it to them.

IMO, you should just burn it onto a CD and mail it to them. It'll be more formal.

Guest sw3eti3hon3y

you should first email them that you want to email them a clip and they will give you an alternative email address where you can send it to them.

IMO, you should just burn it onto a CD and mail it to them. It'll be more formal.

okayyy thanksss alot ;]

Guest x stylejjang

i emailed them two times already & still no response. >.<

Guest axe_pheonix

So I dont really get it, what Brothers Entertainment does. Are they actually a record label company like YG and JYP? Or do they just FIND potential stars and send them off to the record label companies like YG and JYP?

Guest angel_cutie

"they just FIND potential stars and send them off to the record label companies like YG and JYP? " lol

but i heard they are making a project?._____.

Guest ohdangchang

what kind of project?

oh where'd you hear that from xD

Guest lovetosing43

how many songs should you record and should they be in korean? And does your pronunciation have to be good?

Guest jaejo0ngstahl0ve

how many songs should you record and should they be in korean? And does your pronunciation have to be good?

I think if you're most comfortable singing in a foreign language, go for it.

I wouldn't recommend it, though. You should sing a song you can fluently sing to,

with perfect pronunciation. (:

Guest lovetosing43

I wouldn't recommend it, though. You should sing a song you can fluently sing to,

ooh okies thanks ^^

Guest angel_cutie

@ ohdangchang

are you still interested?lol~

i havent visited this part of the forum in a looonng time

but yeah from soompi LOL

somebody said it here

Guest ohdangchang

wait am i interested in what?

Guest djcrown

so back in 2003 i decided to email auditoin. on the application it says send in a demo singing or dancing or w/e u want to pursue. but i wanted to see how biased they were on looks so i just sent in my pictures with my phone number not really thinking i would get a call back. but after a week i get this phone call saying it was some guy named gary. at first i thought my friends were prank callingme so i told them to shut the f up lol. but then i realized it was gary boone from bro sent. he was really interested in me saying i was the perfect one he was looking for. he told me he would fly to where i live to meet my parents and explain to them the entertainment world. this happened but my parents only let me be in for like 3months and made me drop out since i was falling badly in school. but now i am about to enter college and my parents said if i audition this year and get accpeted somewhere i can make my life deicison on my own. if u have any specific questions u can ask me. not just general quesitons like how is like at brosent. kk bye

oo do they take rapping as well?

do they take rapping as well?

like if i just sent in a video of me rapping...lets say "one love" by 1tym..do u think they wud be interested?

Guest carolkawaii

wait..if u don't speak korean..but have some talent...they call u back???can be??