Brothers Entertainment

Guest cooliosis

Guest cooliosis
Official Topic of Brothers Entertainment Discussion
has anyone tried out for brother's entertainment? if so did they email you or call you back? did you send an email or mailed in things?

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lizzie_bo_Bizzy did

and she got in YG thru brosent too

what Lizzie said is that they mailed her

you and either email or mail

but if u email make sure u ask them first, like ask them the email address u can send ur demo to becuz they said their email sumtimes delete the demos so they will give u a diff. email to send demo to :)

good luck.

Guest cooliosis

Oh really? Well I spoke to them and they kept on stressing the fact that "image" was everything. And that they basically overlook you if you're "ugly". I have sent them my pictures, and I spoke w/ the president of their company. They told me to contact another guy in regards to my photos. But they never seem to answer their phone <_<

Oh really? Well I spoke to them and they kept on stressing the fact that "image" was everything. And that they basically overlook you if you're "ugly". I have sent them my pictures, and I spoke w/ the president of their company. They told me to contact another guy in regards to my photos. But they never seem to answer their phone

Brosent? base on looks to choose people?

wow wth?

Mr. Booner doestn answer his phone

i've been calling and he never picked up

but mr. Han does

its the guy who is in charge of audition department

he's pretty nice. he doesnt reject when i say im not korean.

ur story confuses me a lot hahaha

it sounds like ur talking about smtown

o.O

Guest appledapple

wow wth?

but mr. Han does

o.O

Looks are DEFINETELY a HUGE portion of what Brothers looks for. Brothers scouts the Members 411 section. If you don't believe me, that's fine but I know for a fact this is 100% true.

I respect Mr. Boone as a professional and believe he really knows his business which is the point: if the fans didn't want their stars to look hot, they wouldn't primarily be looking for looks. Anyone that has problems with that should blame it on the fans.

But, yes, Brothers considers pictures A LOT.

Guest cooliosis

wow wth?

but mr. Han does

o.O

I was told to call Mr. Han but he never answers his phone and hasn't called me back yet. Me Boone called me back once. Mr. Boone told me to send him pics and he said that he would give me feed back but I haven't heard from him. I just get these random emails from brothers entertainment every Sunday asking me questions about my age and stuff, and who to contact. Mr. Boone also asked me what celebrity I resembled, so he can get an idea about what I looked like. I told him that I didn't look like anyone. I should've said hyolee or boa lol hahahaha that would've been funny.

But I have another question, if they are interested do they call for a private audition? What happens after that? Is this thing actually legit? Because it asks for social security numbers and stuff. And writing that down is a little iffy... :crazy:

Guest Cheeseburgerplease

I was told to call Mr. Han but he never answers his phone and hasn't called me back yet. Me Boone called me back once. Mr. Boone told me to send him pics and he said that he would give me feed back but I haven't heard from him. I just get these random emails from brothers entertainment every Sunday asking me questions about my age and stuff, and who to contact. Mr. Boone also asked me what celebrity I resembled, so he can get an idea about what I looked like. I told him that I didn't look like anyone. I should've said hyolee or boa lol hahahaha that would've been funny.

But I have another question, if they are interested do they call for a private audition? What happens after that? Is this thing actually legit? Because it asks for social security numbers and stuff. And writing that down is a little iffy... :crazy:

Does anyone know what's their email address? and wow LOl they check the 411 section?!?

Guest appledapple

Is this thing actually legit? Because it asks for social security numbers and stuff. And writing that down is a little iffy... :crazy:

It's legit.

But if you sent him your pics and he hasn't replied yet he isn't interested in you anyways. Just try someone else. Good luck.

Guest apple-snapple-YUM

there's a 411 on Brosent?

Can someone post it up?

yeah~i auditioned for Brosent-still havent gotten a reply yet though~i still hoping...

and yeah bout the picutres-they want you to send in alot

Guest tokyollvogue

there's a 411 on Brosent?

Can someone post it up?

yeah~i auditioned for Brosent-still havent gotten a reply yet though~i still hoping...

and yeah bout the picutres-they want you to send in alot

i believe tika was talking about the soompi members 411 section.

...i've heard the same somewhere on here that this is true.

though i haven't auditioned for brothers...i hear mr. boone is a tell-it-how-it-is man. he isn't a mean guy but he'll tell you that aren't ready for the business and he'll be pretty short about it. so i suppose be prepared.

also the thing about brothers...if you don't hear a quick response, it most likely means you won't hear a response. i believe thats how they roll.

Guest lshluvr

=D Now I know more about Brothers Entertainment before I audition XD

Would recording at home and sending the clip by email a bad thing? Cuz..like what if you have a bad mic and it records you all messed up o_O

I think my mic sucks but yeah XD

they said it on the website that the songs doesnt need to be professionally recorded

u can audition by email :)

i called mr.Han several times and he always answered his phone o.0

Does anyone know what's their email address?

visit www.brosent.com for more info :P

Guest appledapple

Would recording at home and sending the clip by email a bad thing? Cuz..like what if you have a bad mic and it records you all messed up o_O

If it sounds bad, do not send it because he will be brutally honest. I mean, you don't want him thinking you thought it was indeed acceptable, right?

Oh, and toykollvogue said exactly what I was thinking ^___^

the thing to remember is, if you want to be taken seriously, you have to be serious

if you arent willing invest money to record a good demo, all you are is a at-home hobbiest i highly doubt they will listen to it

i have a decent quality and i've been turn down by more site and radio station than i can count with my hands saying my stuff are too amaturish

Guest iSNT LiFE JUiCY

Lizzie_bo_Bizzy did

and she got in YG thru brosent too

what Lizzie said is that they mailed her

you and either email or mail

but if u email make sure u ask them first, like ask them the email address u can send ur demo to becuz they said their email sumtimes delete the demos so they will give u a diff. email to send demo to :)

good luck.

would you happen to know that second email? the one that they say to send the demo to?

Guest w1f3_0f_x14h_junsu

whoa...i know more about brothers entertainment now too...this is definitely on my "constantly checked threads" list...:P

Archived