Brothers Entertainment

Guest cooliosis

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Eunice6390

am i too old to audition for brothers entertainment?

I see many artists debuting in their 20's and their super popular right now

sondambi, park bom , etc

Guest mashimaroinc

Depends on what you mean by 20's. Young, middle, old 20s?

The older you are, the more experienced you are expected to be to compensate for those "lost" years of training. Say, you're 21. You're expected to be much more skilled and controlled in using your voice than someone who is 17 or 18 years old.

Guest stalkingfraud
am i too old to audition for brothers entertainment?

I see many artists debuting in their 20's and their super popular right now

sondambi, park bom , etc

Hm, we do see many artists debuting in their 20's BUT they probably trained way before they were 20.

If you the talent, and they see potential you can probably debut before you're 25. It just really depends on your talent.

Guest stalkingfraud
I'm not in my 20's; I'm 19 almost 20. I'm 20 in Korean age.

You're not old to audition! Especially places like YG and JYP, they accept until late 20's. YG accepts any age but JYP goes til 27. You still have a chance!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest saraxx
can people in canada audition for this company?

hey I am from canada too.I think we can audition cause you have to send them your audition but the main problem is if you past the first round you have to go to korea ...maybe

Guest cee-es-jay

has anyone contacted them recently? i'm afraid they are "extinct" or inactive at the moment since no one has heard anything. they would be my number one choice since i go to school and live in the states.

Guest einna23

hey i'm from australia and i was wondering cause i was looking through the site audition submission form and it has like social security number and stuff related to US. So are they only interested in Americans? Cause it doesn't seem to accomadate for like other country info etc.

Guest runpuri

Does anyone know if they have any current trainees? And say you do get accepted where are the headquarters that you're going to be training at?

Guest sheennabear
has anyone contacted them recently? i'm afraid they are "extinct" or inactive at the moment since no one has heard anything. they would be my number one choice since i go to school and live in the states.

the president of brosent actually posted a thread up in the audition section, so im pretty sure theyre not extinct.

hey i'm from australia and i was wondering cause i was looking through the site audition submission form and it has like social security number and stuff related to US. So are they only interested in Americans? Cause it doesn't seem to accomadate for like other country info etc.

you should email them. their email should be on their website :) i think they wouldnt care where you're from as long as youre korean :] you could be another ethnicity of course, but i think they prefer koreans. but heres their email:

audition@brosent.com

Does anyone know if they have any current trainees? And say you do get accepted where are the headquarters that you're going to be training at?

i think its in MD - maryland. the place you send your auditions is probably the same place you'll be training if you do get accepted.

Guest einna23

Thanks sheenabear~!

Yes i have emailed them, but no reply! It's been like 3-4 days now... maybe they got too much to do ~ LOL

Guest cee-es-jay
the president of brosent actually posted a thread up in the audition section, so im pretty sure theyre not extinct.

that thread is SO old. it just got bumped recently...

Guest sheennabear

that thread is SO old. it just got bumped recently...

they also posted in this thread back a couple of months ago.. i forgot when.

ill come back and edit it later if i find it.

here !

no problem einna23, i actually called them before with a friend but never got an answer, so i ended up posting about it.. but mr. boone posted right after me, saying they werent extinct like i thought ^___^;;

it was pretty embarrassing haha.

well, its not a COUPLE of months ago, it was in February. so dont worry about it being extinct :]

Guest sheennabear

well its not like he posts in the fanfix forum.. :P

" omg <3 ! "

hehehe.

nah, he posts really properly, and only in the performers section i think.

Guest cee-es-jay

well its not like he posts in the fanfix forum.. :P

" omg <3 ! "

hehehe.

nah, he posts really properly, and only in the performers section i think.

LOL omg i'm literally laughing. but you're right and i'm grateful that does post here to update us hopefuls.

Guest sheennabear

LOL omg i'm literally laughing. but you're right and i'm grateful that does post here to update us hopefuls.

yesss xD

but im not sure if hes still interested in the same thing they did a long time ago..

like sending people to korea?

i dont think he does that anymore..

Archived