Brothers Entertainment

Guest cooliosis

Guest angel_cutie

^ i dont know about having "some" talent...

you'll need a lot to make them interested in you

=)

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest carolkawaii

well...i dunno.. because as u can see...many kpop singers..don't have....hummm...talent....just a pretty face.....i can tell u many .....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest EnVogue

wow i didnt even now "who" brosent. are

so do u got any informations bout them?

ii couldnt find any stuff on the 1st page

Guest mwonxd

I was told to call Mr. Han but he never answers his phone and hasn't called me back yet. Me Boone called me back once. Mr. Boone told me to send him pics and he said that he would give me feed back but I haven't heard from him. I just get these random emails from brothers entertainment every Sunday asking me questions about my age and stuff, and who to contact. Mr. Boone also asked me what celebrity I resembled, so he can get an idea about what I looked like. I told him that I didn't look like anyone. I should've said hyolee or boa lol hahahaha that would've been funny.

But I have another question, if they are interested do they call for a private audition? What happens after that? Is this thing actually legit? Because it asks for social security numbers and stuff. And writing that down is a little iffy... :crazy:

whats their email?

Guest onetouch.

do they really/still browse the Members 411?

...why? If you've just got a pretty face, but are tone deaf (which you wouldn't know just by looking at pictures) your chances of debuting are probably 1:100000

And why would an entertainment company spend their time scouting for members here when there are tons and tons of people who are coming to them

haha sorry if I sound mean or whatever

I'm truly curious

hahaha

Guest pokingpineapples

do they really/still browse the Members 411?

...why? If you've just got a pretty face, but are tone deaf (which you wouldn't know just by looking at pictures) your chances of debuting are probably 1:100000

And why would an entertainment company spend their time scouting for members here when there are tons and tons of people who are coming to them

haha sorry if I sound mean or whatever

I'm truly curious

hahaha

rofl well that's the point. if they do find a hot person but they're tone deaf they obviously can't really take them. same thing applies to the people who apply there all the time. from what i understand brosent is veeeeeeeery selective, prolly even more so than YG (their one and only open audition resulted in 0 out of 4,000 getting accepted).

Guest angel_cutie

^ haha yes they have to be more seletive

because they have to pick the best for the companies. (sm ect ect. i have no idea if they still do that)

the companies in korea trust bros ent. to send the most bestest(haha i know that isnt a word =PP)

Guest pokingpineapples

^ haha yes they have to be more seletive

because they have to pick the best for the companies. (sm ect ect. i have no idea if they still do that)

the companies in korea trust bros ent. to send the most bestest(haha i know that isnt a word =PP)

i'm pretty sure they still do take applications, but their site hasn't been updated for 5 years or something, i mean the last person they added that they scouted who is now famous is micky yoochun. have you tried applying there?

Guest fearmywatermelon

This might have been said already, but can someone tell me: do they only accept JUST Korean-Americans? Cause I'm chinese. I just need to know so that I don't waste their time and my time.

Guest jenny620

This might have been said already, but can someone tell me: do they only accept JUST Korean-Americans? Cause I'm chinese. I just need to know so that I don't waste their time and my time.

me tto I am chinese and I dont speak korean but I am trying to learn, and another problem I live in montreal, canada and lots of people said that they look at they looks well.... but can I send them an e-mail audition other them mail cause mail will cost me but not e-mail if there have e-mail please tell me the e-mail

here is the brothers entertainment telephone (202) 728-3855 can someone live in the USA contact them cause I live in cananda and so it will be a long distance call , when you called can you ask if there are still auditions and for canadians too?

Guest BeatLennon

Brothers Entertainment has no connection with SM Entertainment and other big entertainment companies now. They rarely take any trainees now days. Since global auditions has taken in place. They don't need Brothers Entertainment anymore.

Guest jenny620

Brothers Entertainment has no connection with SM Entertainment and other big entertainment companies now. They rarely take any trainees now days. Since global auditions has taken in place. They don't need Brothers Entertainment anymore.

so we cant audition for brothers entertainment any more, so we dont send them or e-mail them our audition cause they wont read it?

Guest BeatLennon

They will probably listen to your tracks. But Brothers is probably alot harder to get into SM or YG now.. Since they take like 1 out of 1000

Guest sheennabear

They will probably listen to your tracks. But Brothers is probably alot harder to get into SM or YG now.. Since they take like 1 out of 1000

uhh. im a lurker and when i saw this, i think my eyes bulged out.

its NOT an opinion, but ygs odds are much smaller than 1 out of 1000. its more like 1 out of 3000. they had an open audition in korea back a long time ago, and 3000 people auditioned and no one made it.

sm is much easier to get into.

sorry if anyones offended, i had to say something cuz i was offended a bit. ^____^;;

very true.

Guest onetouch.
rofl well that's the point. if they do find a hot person but they're tone deaf they obviously can't really take them. same thing applies to the people who apply there all the time. from what i understand brosent is veeeeeeeery selective, prolly even more so than YG (their one and only open audition resulted in 0 out of 4,000 getting accepted).

Lol I was just wondering what the point of browsing the Members 411 section would be

Since you can't see talent from pictures, right?

Lol but wow 0/4000. Haha dang!

Guest fearmywatermelon

But Mickey and Brian got into SM by Brothers Entertainment. Anyway, I think it's odd that they primarily want korean/americans, however, SM accepts chinese....

Guest saraxx
But Mickey and Brian got into SM by Brothers Entertainment. Anyway, I think it's odd that they primarily want korean/americans, however, SM accepts chinese....

yahh I know but its long time ago, when sm dont have overseas audition so brothers help them ,but now sm dont need brothers entertainment for that so its more harder

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xChaoticVi3t
This company is like instinct now.

So does this mean that we can't audition anymore for Brothers Entertainment? :o

Guest kumbae
So does this mean that we can't audition anymore for Brothers Entertainment? :o

of course you can still audition for it , what kinda question is that haha :D

Archived