Brothers Entertainment

Guest cooliosis

Guest lechemgirl87

So has anyone received a response recently? 

Or is BrosEnt backed up again? 

I'm trying to figure out why there's a delay in response... Hopefully it wasn't because of the spamming filter! =/

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cleanchees

I called their number on the website but they gave me another number to call. I called that number but it was like a robotic voice saying I forgot but they weren't in. I give up. Haha

send in my audition stuff yesterday...

wanted more time to improve and to make the recordings perfect. But nothing is perfect for me...

When I wouldn't have send in the stuff yesterday then actually would have never auditioned because I always think that i am not good enough yet -___-. (no matter what others say.)

Guest lechemgirl87

send in my audition stuff yesterday...

wanted more time to improve and to make the recordings perfect. But nothing is perfect for me...

When I wouldn't have send in the stuff yesterday then actually would have never auditioned because I always think that i am not good enough yet -___-. (no matter what others say.)

----------------------------------------------------------------

Good luck! :) 

I tried sending in stuff for my friend, but I'm not sure if it even went through email (spamming filter?)... or if he's just not responding anymore, perhaps?

lol! How do you know about the facebook - are you sure? (you could privately message me if you don't want it to be publicly revealed on this thread, hahaha)  

• 1 month later...
Guest MintyLovesMints

Yeah, it seems pretty dead... Slowly dying. :/ Has anyone gotten a reply lately?

Guest darkbox

The last person they helped get into the industry was Micky from TVXQ. He debuted in 2003.

They haven't helped anyone get signed for 8 years now. This company's dead.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

who cares if they are dead or not, just audition. We are not 100% sure if the company is dead or not.

So that means that there is a possibillity to get an answer. So why dont you just try?

They might be really picky. Companies dont reply when they are not interrested. maybe they are too lazy to update their website. maybe they have enough trainees and dont need any other people to train. I think in a thread M.Boone said that he became grandfather or so on. Maybe he just wants so take a break.

Lets say they helped several people to get into a company, maybe these people didn't debut yet, i dont think that they are allowed to put information about trainees of the other companies into their website.

Guest MyNameIs_Luka

who cares if they are dead or not, just audition. We are not 100% sure if the company is dead or not.

So that means that there is a possibillity to get an answer. So why dont you just try?

They might be really picky. Companies dont reply when they are not interrested. maybe they are too lazy to update their website. maybe they have enough trainees and dont need any other people to train. I think in a thread M.Boone said that he became grandfather or so on. Maybe he just wants so take a break.

Lets say they helped several people to get into a company, maybe these people didn't debut yet, i dont think that they are allowed to put information about trainees of the other companies into their website.

^ In other words the company IS dead Morgansunshine...It says it all when a company website hasn't been updated since 2003...Also Mr. Boone is a grandfather as you say, so maybe he's retired? Why would he have such a company when he is at an age when he should be living leisurely? Most likely he quietly sold his company off and maybe another headhunter took over but don't focus on Kpop entertainment anymore.

Guest musicsweetie

^ Lol, it's like this thread suddenly revived. Yeah, if you really wanted to get into the KPOP industry, I would just go ahead and audition in korea or send your audition into some reputable music labels (by no means has to be JYP/SM/ YG--I personally think something like LOEN or Open World Ent would be better, but that's just me). You can also look up some people on twitter (korean music producers), then look at their list of friends, and you'll see that a lot of  music company CEOs/ HR have accounts. It helps if you know korean...and maybe you could send them a tweet or something (but be warned that they might not reply!)

• 2 months later...
Guest jayunch

Hmm, in Brosent, is there a phone number or something? Also, I was thinking of Loen Entertainment... but... I dunno if I'm a good singer (I think I am, but yeah, I'm insecure lol). Is there like a forum that could help you? Like online teaching type thing lol (too cheap to get a vocal trainer)

and how is Mr. Boone? Just wondering. Is he nice?

• 1 year later...
Guest eunbesaro

So it is now 2012. I have come across the Brothers Entertainment forum, and I am quite interested. But there hasn't been any updates, so I was just wondering, since I'm new to the forum, if anyone has had recent activity with brosent?

Archived