Brothers Entertainment

Guest cooliosis

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MiracleShotS

Just wondering... I'm Korean but for obvious reasons (growing up in America) I can only sing in Korean when the song's pretty slow but I'm better at rapping. However there's no way I can rap in Korean because I end up butchering the pronunciation. :(

Is it okay if I sing in Korean for the parts I can and substitute the rap with my own English version?

Also, how old is too old? Like is 19 still okay to audition? Won't your chances decrease as you get older? I mean, the age for debuting is getting younger and younger these days.

Guest sheennabear

Just wondering... I'm Korean but for obvious reasons (growing up in America) I can only sing in Korean when the song's pretty slow but I'm better at rapping. However there's no way I can rap in Korean because I end up butchering the pronunciation. :(

Is it okay if I sing in Korean for the parts I can and substitute the rap with my own English version?

Also, how old is too old? Like is 19 still okay to audition? Won't your chances decrease as you get older? I mean, the age for debuting is getting younger and younger these days.

for auditioning, im pretty sure its fine if you substitute the rap, but you should really learn korean better.

in my opinion, it matters on what you want to be.. you can be in one of those lesser known entertainments and do what you like, but you wont get promoted as much. in brosent's case, they'll send you to korea into a big entertainment after training you or something of the sort, and you might be less favored if you're older. i think brosent might prefer younger auditioners though. unless youre super talented, you might have less of a chance.

good luck though! :D

is brother's entertainment a singing company?

im not really sure how to answer this question.. brothers entertainment holds singing above other talents, your talent to sing is much more important than your dancing or rapping. [if you rap/dance]

Guest sheennabear

Okay, So Brosent isn't extinct right?

You could still audition and stuff still? :)

yeah, you can still audition, but its just they might have different intentions than training you and sending you off to korea.

Guest natarii<3

^ i dont think so...

and...i think your signature is too big ^^""""

Oh, I sent them an email asking them if there were any auditions and they replied "Yes, on a limited basis. You can send your material by email if you like."

Guest jenny620

Oh, I sent them an email asking them if there were any auditions and they replied "Yes, on a limited basis. You can send your material by email if you like."

how long did their reply you when you send them like asking for the audition?

Guest jenny620

wow, they actually responded back to you? what a miracle. please do update us on any more responses! :)

ya cause like I e-mailed them too like 3 montes ago but still didnt get any reply so your lucke :P

Guest BennyLava

on the application form it asks for your social security number, if you are korean citizen would you put korean social security number or what?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest jenny620

on the application form it asks for your social security number, if you are korean citizen would you put korean social security number or what?

well I think cause do they have social security number in usa? if not well that mean its your korean one (I am not sure)

has anyone begged for a second chance? did it work?

I sent an audition but I regret sending it because i know i can do better.

i fail at life...

Guest sheennabear

how long does it usually take for Brosent to reply to your email?

it depends on them. there really isnt a set time they will reply.

has anyone begged for a second chance? did it work?

I sent an audition but I regret sending it because i know i can do better.

i fail at life...

dont be so hard on yourself ^____^;;

just work hard to improve and try again !

dont give up! :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest londonloveroh

Hello all!

This seems like a "duh" question, but what do they mean by experience on the audition form? Do they want training info?

Thanks!

Guest jenny620

Hello all!

This seems like a "duh" question, but what do they mean by experience on the audition form? Do they want training info?

Thanks!

any kind of experience like singing contest to tranning(singing classes, dancincg classes)

Archived