[Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Word of Honor 山河令

sugarplum892

6 hours ago, Yumiyue said:

Ma Jie at 'Sina forum “Respect Original Works, Respect Audiences” on surprise successful IP adaptations'

Yes Ma Jie that's FATE :please:

Was about to post this too! Do you know where to listen to the whole interview? 

More BTS clips at Four Season's Manor....

• Love 1

1 hour ago, Wuzetian said:

Was about to post this too! Do you know where to listen to the whole interview?

Original video: https://live.media.weibo.com/live/show?id=1022:23205087f1a1384d11b7b81edaf169aa8a6e1b

But this is the whole interview with other director, producer, writers, scriptwriters from other series that has the same circumstances like WoH, not famous IP, no "traffic" actor. It's very encouraging to see so many women on stage that handles the management sides and all of them achieve success even without having big IP to adapt.

If you want the translation and just snippet about WoH go to this person twitter they have a good translation on most WoH contents.

Cr:@loveandaflower

https://twitter.com/loveandaflower

I usually like to post the twitter thread but since it's pretty new I think the person hasn't organise it yet into a thread so just keep scrolling down their main feed until you found the video.

• Love 2
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, kur4p1k4 said:

Original video: https://live.media.weibo.com/live/show?id=1022:23205087f1a1384d11b7b81edaf169aa8a6e1b

But this is the whole interview with other director, producer, writers, scriptwriters from other series that has the same circumstances like WoH, not famous IP, no "traffic" actor. It's very encouraging to see so many women on stage that handles the management sides and all of them achieve success even without having big IP to adapt.

If you want the translation and just snippet about WoH go to this person twitter they have a good translation on most WoH contents.

Cr:@loveandaflower

https://twitter.com/loveandaflower

I usually like to post the twitter thread but since it's pretty new I think the person hasn't organise it yet into a thread so just keep scrolling down their main feed until you found the video.

Thanks! Will try later. By the way, do you have Ma Jie's earlier interview where she mentioned some of the criteria that she wants in the CP actors? Like experience actors, single, etc? 

I'm just thinking why Youku hasn't subbed the backstage interview until today.  Sigh. 

Lovely fan arts...

Credit to owner

• Like 2

On 4/2/2021 at 10:43 AM, kur4p1k4 said:

35 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Thanks! Will try later. By the way, do you have Ma Jie's earlier interview where she mentioned some of the criteria that she wants in the CP actors? Like experience actors, single, etc? 

I'm just thinking why Youku hasn't subbed the backstage interview until today.  Sigh.

Hahaha, have to go back to my own post to find it. Luckily can still found it:doggie:

Oh you still have your Ultimate pass? I guess Youku plan worked :lol:

One of the funny thing, if you haven't watch the interview yet is GJ in real life is totally different from WKX, according to Ma-jie, when she saw GJ is very quiet and didn't talk much she's like "We're screwed" lol

• Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

21 minutes ago, kur4p1k4 said:

Hahaha, have to go back to my own post to find it. Luckily can still found it:doggie:

Oh you still have your Ultimate pass? I guess Youku plan worked :lol:

One of the funny thing, if you haven't watch the interview yet is GJ in real life is totally different from WKX, according to Ma-jie, when she saw GJ is very quiet and didn't talk much she's like "We're screwed" lol

Awesome! Thanks for the link! Will want to go through it again when I have time...

Yup I just renewed the pass few days back. Seriously Youku became a content creator for all of the WOH shorts...I'm just thinking do I have that much of time to record all of them before I terminate my pass....Actually I think I saw ZH's Retro Detective should be attending their premiere June 28 right? So hoping for a release soon...

I saw her expression she was rather worried with GJ..LOL...But then GJ reassured her saying "Dont worry, I can!" 

Well everything there after is destined and fated. 

Also I've found another article which is more in depth about each of the 16 costumes for WKX. However all of these are in Chinese. Just thinking to share here or not...

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

Also I've found another article which is more in depth about each of the 16 costumes for WKX. However all of these are in Chinese. Just thinking to share here or not...

Share !!! :joy:  I really like reading about costumes.

• Blob 1

1 minute ago, deltos said:

Share !!! :joy:  I really like reading about costumes.

Cool! Give me time to post in the next few days! Then maybe you give executive summary? Lol

Happy that LLD is still the Supertopic on Weibo! Go LLD! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, kur4p1k4 said:

ne of the funny thing, if you haven't watch the interview yet is GJ in real life is totally different from WKX, according to Ma-jie, when she saw GJ is very quiet and didn't talk much she's like "We're screwed" lol

This interview by the producer was excellent

16 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Cool! Give me time to post in the next few days! Then maybe you give executive summary? Lol

No problem take your time...we're on the mountain remember ? We have nowhere to go anyway.:grin:

• Awesome 1
  • Blob 1