[Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Word of Honor 山河令

sugarplum892

Speaking of the costumes... I saw somewhere that head costume designer Han Guangren also did "Nirvana in Fire" costumes, does anyone know whether this is true? Anyways, he and his team have done their job skillfully. 
Just like they mentioned costumes for the characters shows their development and emotions well. I'm pretty sure they must have spent quite a lot for these costumes, despite having a low budget.The changes in materials, patterns and embroidery used in these costumes go with the story. For WKX I think the costumes, displays his emotions thoroughly from Ghost Valley Master to Lao Wen. And for ZZS it's more like how he changes throughout the story from black/gray/blue shades to finally White when he's in peace without any pain.

spacer.png

spacer.png

@kur4p1k4 they changed that too? Wow pretty impressive... seems like they do take their viewer's feedback seriously...but I guess mountain people must've disturbed them so much.

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 2

13 hours ago, deltos said:

If it's getting him more work...then let it happen. lol

I'm not sure if my observation is right. But I do notice that in terms of endorsements ZZH got more than GJ but if trending topics on the net GJ does it better. Correct me if I'm wrong. Also I'm quite curious for both of them to accept endorsement for the same beer brand. Don't think they are drinkers right?

12 hours ago, Yumiyue said:

Speaking of the costumes... I saw somewhere that head costume designer Han Guangren also did "Nirvana in Fire" costumes, does anyone know whether this is true? Anyways, he and his team have done their job skillfully. 
Just like they mentioned costumes for the characters shows their development and emotions well. I'm pretty sure they must have spent quite a lot for these costumes, despite having a low budget.The changes in materials, patterns and embroidery used in these costumes go with the story. For WKX I think the costumes, displays his emotions thoroughly from Ghost Valley Master to Lao Wen. And for ZZS it's more like how he changes throughout the story from black/gray/blue shades to finally White when he's in peace without any pain.

Yes Ma Jie mentioned despite having low budget, they spent what they had to for the costumes. This is something they can't afford to skimp. So that's why they copy and paste humans in the background especially at the Heroes Conference. But I'm not sure about NIF. Maybe @deltos @kur4p1k4can help. 

:hwaiting2:

Another BTS clip...

• Like 1
  • Love 1

22 minutes ago, Yumiyue said:

Speaking of the costumes... I saw somewhere that head costume designer Han Guangren also did "Nirvana in Fire" costumes, does anyone know whether this is true?

Ru Mei Qi was the costume designer for Nirvana in Fire both of them.

• Thanks 3

10 minutes ago, deltos said:

Ru Mei Qi was the costume designer for Nirvana in Fire both of them.

Thanks!

Btw I found this. Is it an edit where both ZH and GJ in the variety show? I kinda remembered there was some buzz much earlier. 

• Love 1