[Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Word of Honor 山河令

sugarplum892

@miaka fy My dear! Happy you read through all of our posts here!!! Mountain keeps us high spirited and emotionally uplifted! 

I read a little about the interview. I'm glad he was bold and hoping there wont be any repercussion after this. 

@kur4p1k4 @deltos @Yumiyue @miaka fy We have such a lovely and cosy neighbourhood up here! 

200.gif

• Love 2

6 minutes ago, deltos said:

I think you posted in the wrong group.  This forum is for the Chinese Wuxia drama Word of Honor (WOH )

I have seen many spams going around...So I just ignore them...Think they are just trying to get attention...

Here's the pictorial list of ZZS's costumes...The article will follow suit soon...(cant get WKX at the moment)

zwNn8P1.jpg

Credit to owner

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

I have seen many spams going around...So I just ignore them...Think they are just trying to get attention...

Please report it in future, moderators will attend to it - this one has been addressed. Appreciate your support in this matter.

• Like 4

WoH concert got 9.5 on douban with 95000 plus and counting rating it, and I think they deserved it, with all the love and hard work the concert production teams and WoH cast and crew and all the guest singers and Youku  put into the concert make it one of the most memorable for all the fans around the world.

https://movie.douban.com/subject/35430794/

• Awesome 2

2 minutes ago, kur4p1k4 said:

WoH concert got 9.5 on douban with 95000 plus and counting rating it, and I think they deserved it, with all the love and hard work the concert production teams and WoH cast and crew and all the guest singers and Youku  put into the concert make it one of the most memorable for all the fans around the world.

https://movie.douban.com/subject/35430794/

It is even higher than the drama rating itself correct? Drama is still 8.6?

Jun Jun's eyes only for Laopo

• Love 1

18 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

It is even higher than the drama rating itself correct? Drama is still 8.6?

Jun Jun's eyes only for Laopo

Correct, the series still 8.6, which I think is an excellent rating especially in douban, which is notorious for being very harsh  on rating anything. I love WoH, but even I can see some plothole, bad fighting scene, rushed editing, low production value, typical storyline etc. But WoH, for me anyway, just have something that I just can't explain that I love, the found family, the relationship between WenZhou, Chengling and ZZS, Ah Xiang and WKX, Ah Xiang and CWN, Chengling and WKX, even Xie'er and Zhao Jing (not my fave since I just see it as child abuse but it is an interesting relationship to analyse), ZZS struggle with himself, WKX struggle with his hatred and  himself, and WKX finding there might be something to live for other than revenge, etc. I can believe the characters struggle, the world of jianghu that is selfish but also chivalrous, people's greed and kindness that motivate their choices. WoH is by no means perfect objectively, but for me it's a show that just hit it right for all the things I love. 

• Love 2
  • Blob 1

23 minutes ago, kur4p1k4 said:

Correct, the series still 8.6, which I think is an excellent rating especially in douban, which is notorious for being very harsh  on rating anything. I love WoH, but even I can see some plothole, bad fighting scene, rushed editing, low production value, typical storyline etc. But WoH, for me anyway, just have something that I just can't explain that I love, the found family, the relationship between WenZhou, Chengling and ZZS, Ah Xiang and WKX, Ah Xiang and CWN, Chengling and WKX, even Xie'er and Zhao Jing (not my fave since I just see it as child abuse but it is an interesting relationship to analyse), ZZS struggle with himself, WKX struggle with his hatred and  himself, and WKX finding there might be something to live for other than revenge, etc. I can believe the characters struggle, the world of jianghu that is selfish but also chivalrous, people's greed and kindness that motivate their choices. WoH is by no means perfect objectively, but for me it's a show that just hit it right for all the things I love. 

One of the main reasons of success is because of the real struggles between evil and kindness that we all can relate to in our current world. Ultimately, love conquers all. Just one thing that I'm surprised with Douban is that concerts can be reviewed too? Thought only for dramas...

Welcome to the Mountains @Eleonora!

mountains GIF by Pi-Slices

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

One of the main reasons of success is because of the real struggles between evil and kindness that we all can relate to in our current world. Ultimately, love conquers all. Just one thing that I'm surprised with Douban is that concerts can be reviewed too? Thought only for dramas...

Douban have all kind of review for movie, books,musics, anime, manga, etc. But yeah concert is rare, whoever upload it put it under movie category. So I don't know maybe it just fulfill all the criteria for uploading the concert to be rated in Douban, that's why the moderator cannot exactly not allowed it to be rated.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, kur4p1k4 said:

Douban have all kind of review for movie, books,musics, anime, manga, etc. But yeah concert is rare, whoever upload it put it under movie category. So I don't know maybe it just fulfill all the criteria for uploading the concert to be rated in Douban, that's why the moderator cannot exactly not allowed it to be rated.

Oh I didnt know there is such an extensive category that can be reviewed. I'm getting a lil dizzy with Twitter as I'm learning how to navigate in there. I'm crazy enough to sign up for the sake of WOH contents. But earlier you mentioned Tumblr is explosive as well? Is it for English content too? None of my family and friends knew I fell into this black hole! Haha...Otherwise they will say spend the time to earn money...

One of the best highlight in WOH is definitely the wedding scene...

• Like 1

IT'S RAINNING ~LOVE this fan station they have insane captures :heart3:

spacer.png

spacer.png

my fav one :happy2:  spacer.png

@kur4p1k4 someone gave 1 star to concert right? (1st day there were no 1 star or 2 stars but the next day there was 1) and fans were saying that's from the Youku editing team :D

@Wuzetian So A'xu really has 22 outfits :w00t: indeed our princess....Looking forward to the article and WKS's :wub:

• Wiggle 1

Finally I managed to dig out the post on the costume. I'll post one by one so we can refer to each individual costume notes of it. 

Will have to thank you people in advance to do a short English summary for us here. 

@kur4p1k4 @deltos @miaka fy @Yumiyue

#1 Costume : Episode 1-3. Highlight - Tea House meeting ZZS for the first time as a Beggar

x7IDn0F.jpg

Credit to owner

• Like 1
  • Love 1