[Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Word of Honor 山河令

sugarplum892

6 minutes ago, kur4p1k4 said:

That is the price of being an actor though, that just means that you are in demand, of course your private life still has to be respected but Asian (korea, japan, china mostly in this context) entertainment fans seems don't have that kind of notion.

And imho, private plane are too much it might just cause more unnecessary publicity for him.

Most of the unruly ones are sasaeng fans I think, the ones are over the top, I just hope they use more common sense, all those fans are bordering harassment towards ZZH. He just have to endure for a few months, this kind of things will die down eventually, hopefully anyway.

Also good news, Netflix actually fix the subtitle for all the pet names, so Ah Xu is Ah Xu not Zhou Xu anymore, yay for complaining :lol:

Hopefully he will have some peace after a while. The same went for Zhu Yi Long after Guardian too. But not for Bai Yu though. 

Oh finally Netflix listened? That's good! 

Promise of not leaving one's side....

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, kur4p1k4 said:

That is the price of being an actor though, that just means that you are in demand, of course your private life still has to be respected but Asian (korea, japan, china mostly in this context) entertainment fans seems don't have that kind of notion.

True, however I think the kinda of fans has changed.  5-6 years ago you didn't see this kinda of behavior. There was this element of respect and other fans would check those that were out of line and the actors would also speak out.  Times have changed for sure. The BL Fantasy World has taken on a life of its own...and there are no rules.

21 minutes ago, kur4p1k4 said:

And imho, private plane are too much it might just cause more unnecessary publicity for him.

Most of the unruly ones are sasaeng fans I think, the ones are over the top, I just hope they use more common sense, all those fans are bordering harassment towards ZZH. He just have to endure for a few months, this kind of things will die down eventually, hopefully anyway.

Private planes have private airports which means more security because more than just high profile actors use private transportation and  travel information cannot be sold. It was interesting to watch Army fans with BTS in LA...they created a security barrier to give the guys space to walk in the airport. So it was Fans checking those fans who got out of line...and that group is truly international. It was only a matter to time before Netflix adjusted the subs- if for nothing, they really haven't had a viewer population that has a high rewatch factor like woh. New viewers have no idea that the subs are off. LOL

Demon Girl Teaser....:joy:
hot-teaser-1-_-demon-girl-e58d8ae5a696e5

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, deltos said:

Private planes have private airports which means more security because more than just high profile actors use private transportation and  travel information cannot be sold. It was interesting to watch Army fans with BTS in LA...they created a security barrier to give the guys space to walk in the airport. So it was Fans checking those fans who got out of line...and that group is truly international. It was only a matter to time before Netflix adjusted the subs- if for nothing, they really haven't had a viewer population that has a high rewatch factor like woh. New viewers have no idea that the subs are off. LOL

Demon Girl Teaser....:joy:
hot-teaser-1-_-demon-girl-e58d8ae5a696e5

Not too sure about fans back then as I've only started watching Cdramas beginning of 2018 with Guardian and TMOPB. 

But like you said, it is interesting to note that fans guarding the fans. I think I saw in one of the fb group some days back when they got to know ZZH was hurt in the incident. A group of them wanted to be the Guardian or Protector Unit... This is truly encouraging but how they are going to execute it is a different matter altogether. Pray that they will succeed. 

Have you watched Demon Girl? Saw very poor reviews though I'm captivated by his abs on the poster...

:fullofhearts:

I will always watch over you...

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Not too sure about fans back then as I've only started watching Cdramas beginning of 2018 with Guardian and TMOPB. 

But like you said, it is interesting to note that fans guarding the fans. I think I saw in one of the fb group some days back when they got to know ZZH was hurt in the incident. A group of them wanted to be the Guardian or Protector Unit... This is truly encouraging but how they are going to execute it is a different matter altogether. Pray that they will succeed. 

I go back to 2014....LOL. so yeah I've watched the progression. Protector Unit ? Interesting.  They should contact ARMY they are on TWT and ask...it seems as though it's the " only fans " that kick up the most dust !!! LOL

Absolutely my fav image...it takes confidence to pull this off...for sure he knows who he is...LOL
e3ctz4tveacov9e.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

2 minutes ago, deltos said:

I go back to 2014....LOL. so yeah I've watched the progression. Protector Unit ? Interesting.  They should contact ARMY they are on TWT and ask...it seems as though it's the " only fans " that kick up the most dust !!! LOL

Absolutely my fav image...it takes confidence to pull this off...for sure he knows who he is...LOL

I faint each time seeing him in this poster....

And this also...I just can't... Please teach me how to flirt too Ah Xu...

• Like 1

I think most of you guys have watched this...they've completed the episodes with English Sub.

Bilibili's (most) popular fan made series ~ "The Chief Of The Ghost Valley & His Runaway Lady"

Extra 1

@Wuzetian yes that's Weibo's CEO...i think he posted when the drama finished airing for VIPs and his post kinda went viral as he openly spoke about homosexuality and love is being love. 

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

5 hours ago, Yumiyue said:

I think most of you guys have watched this...they've completed the episodes with English Sub.

Bilibili's (most) popular fan made series ~ "The Chief Of The Ghost Valley & His Runaway Lady"

@Wuzetian yes that's Weibo's CEO...i think he posted when the drama finished airing for VIPs and his post kinda went viral as he openly spoke about homosexuality and love is being love. 

Thanks my dear! Will check out the videos soon! Thanks for sharing! Unfortunately the earlier Bilibili video I shared titled The Princess Diary is not subbed. And I couldn't sub myself as some parts of the conversation also I can't understand. But it's a quite a funny one.

I also truly believe love is love. When you are happy with the person, nothing else matters. Only the heart matters. 

Gay Pride Love GIF

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@deltos He was hurt not only in Zhao Ge but also during participation in variety shows? Thankfully being young and didn't leave scars on him especially on the face

@Yumiyue Saw the video. Cute ZZS portrayed as the run away wife. Lol

Apparently he did say that dialogue after WKX gifted ZZS the hairpin. So he didnt mind kissing WKX? @kur4p1k4 @deltos @Yumiyue

:ohboy2:

(Brief translation based on Google Picture Translate : ZZS : I feel after saying this I should stand up and turn around.....)

• Love 2

1 hour ago, Wuzetian said:

Apparently he did say that dialogue after WKX gifted ZZS the hairpin. So he didnt mind kissing WKX? @kur4p1k4 @deltos @Yumiyue

(Brief translation based on Google Picture Translate : ZZS : I feel after saying this I should stand up and turn around.....)

I think, if it's a BG drama yeah that's a plausible scene if you want to put in a kiss scene. Is he serious about it? Maybe, which for me there's nothing wrong with that suggestion, an actor if it's a real LGBTQ+ drama he shouldn't mind kissing another actor, irrespective of his sexual preference in real life.

@Yumiyue Also you will be happy Netflix also change the summary from royal magistrate to disillusioned former leader of assassins.

14 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

Just checked Youku English channel. Apparently there are no ads in the episodes. Currently uploaded till Episode 30 only. Good news for International Fans!

Why do they need separate channel for different languages seems a bit dumb for me, to spread out the viewing number to different videos? I saw they also set up different channel for spanish, thai, vietnam, indonesia, etc.

Also no ads, are you sure, even on mobile?

17 hours ago, deltos said:

It was only a matter to time before Netflix adjusted the subs- if for nothing, they really haven't had a viewer population that has a high rewatch factor like woh. New viewers have no idea that the subs are off. LOL

Where do you get that info that WoH has high rewatch? Netflix usually pretty secretive about their viewing number. And do netflix even keep track of their Asian drama viewing number?

• Love 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, kur4p1k4 said:

I think, if it's a BG drama yeah that's a plausible scene if you want to put in a kiss scene. Is he serious about it? Maybe, which for me there's nothing wrong with that suggestion, an actor if it's a real LGBTQ+ drama he shouldn't mind kissing another actor, irrespective of his sexual preference in real life.

Why do they need separate channel for different languages seems a bit dumb for me, to spread out the viewing number to different videos? I saw they also set up different channel for spanish, thai, vietnam, indonesia, etc.

Also no ads, are you sure, even on mobile?

Where do you get that info that WoH has high rewatch? Netflix usually pretty secretive about their viewing number. And do netflix even keep track of their Asian drama viewing number?

True for a professional actor...I dont even mind the kiss...But heck it wont pass the Censorship...Having that thought is correct coz in real life it should end up with a kiss between lovers.  

But WeTV and other channels seem to have their respective language channels. Maybe they are just following their steps now? How did you get to check each of the language channels by Youku? I cant find Indonesian. I was really hoping for French but then they wont since they actually stopped subbing French at Episode 6. Wonder why...I tried streaming on mobile, 2x speed just to check but I wasnt watching as I was occupied with something else. Dont think I remember hearing any ads sounds...Update, just finished streaming on laptop also no ads...Which is a good uninterrupted session!

Here's a video I found that SHL/WOH was mentioned in Alibaba's Conference! Aint that cool!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, deltos said:

they added a channel about an. hour ago.

Thanks! Just checking out which other languages too... But I assume they will follow all of the existing subs. They must be adding on one by one now. 

This is something that I've noticed too. His height vs the house

• Like 2