[Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Word of Honor 山河令

sugarplum892

3 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

I think I have read somewhere that ZH surveyed a lot of females expression while preparing for this role? Just curious how did GJ prepared for a flirty WKX role? 

I'm sure that GJ prepared adequately, not to mention...in AB he also had flirty moments...and Mai Ji said, the actors had to have,  "a certain life experience"  I'm sure ability to ride a horse, do wire work, wear period costumes was there...as for the other stuff.... there's Life !!:joy:

• LOL 3

2 minutes ago, deltos said:

I'm sure that GJ prepared adequately, not to mention...in AB he also had flirty moments...and Mai Ji said, the actors had to have,  "a certain life experience"  I'm sure ability to ride a horse, do wire work, wear period costumes was there...as for the other stuff.... there's Life !!:joy:

Did you watch AB? I wanted to but then don't think there are complete episodes.

More BTS....

• Love 2

1 hour ago, Wuzetian said:

Did you watch AB? I wanted to but then don't think there are complete episodes.

Watched and read the novel ( which is not for the shy- its pretty graphic and I don't mean violence)..LOL. If you google you can find sites with complete episodes.  There is even an unedited one out there.  I just don't remember right now, it's been a few years since I watched.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, deltos said:

Watched and read the novel ( which is not for the shy- its pretty graphic and I don't mean violence)..LOL. If you google you can find sites with complete episodes.  There is even an unedited one out there.  I just don't remember right now, it's been a few years since I watched.

I found a site that has the complete 30 episodes but not sure if they offer unedited ones. Shall see. I dont think I'll have time to read the novel though. For TYK, still not even 50% yet. Hope to finish soon.

A continued heritage of the Four Seasons Manor

• Like 2

I miss them :sad1:

spacer.png 

& their hands... 

spacer.png

(Via Weibo Cr as tagged)

@Wuzetian Yes she posted it in weibo, I think because of LLD supertopic birthday. & I'm rewatching whenever I can (Esp 6,11,12,18,22,25,27,34) More i watch more beautiful it is :wub: and I started one Kdrama and few Cdramas but I don't really like any of those esp the scripts are :unsure: 

• Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

5 hours ago, Yumiyue said:

I miss them 

& their hands... 

@Wuzetian Yes she posted it in weibo, I think because of LLD supertopic birthday. & I'm rewatching whenever I can (Esp 6,11,12,18,22,25,27,34) More i watch more beautiful it is :wub: and I started one Kdrama and few Cdramas but I don't really like any of those esp the scripts are :unsure: 

Same here missing then terribly. That's the reason why I'm planning to do a 3rd rewatch. Tried watching a Thai drama recommended by soompi friends but can't pass the 1st episode. Not all dramas I can rewatch. Tried for CLOY and TU can't go beyond episode 3 for 2nd rewatch. I like them but just unable to do so. WOH will definitely stay longer like Guardian. Took me almost 2 years to recover. Plus since the ship is sailing (IMHO), there will be endless titbits. 

Such a tender moment between them

• Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

gosh...took me two or three days to read all your posts god...you all are so STRONG!!! :approves: 

many information you all bring are so good and funny to read :wub: I have know many of them by facebook and my instagram. In youku facebook..my bb sister become so active and become a super fan that youku seem like all her post. She give me all information about some new information from our WenZhou extremely

The last information today I got was... Our Gong Jun seem promote l'Oreal live stream today here

in one part the MC said something about a name from one fan....Zhang Zhehan and Gong Jun fan...the mc erase the name from Zhang Zhehan when she said...and Gong Jun stop her said she need to said the complete name from the fan which it's ''Gong Jun and Zhang Zhehan fan'' it's was censored our Zhang Zhehan and Gong Jun wasn't happy

After that...another part Gong Jun was suppose to said 5 nicknames from fans and was REALLY happy to said WenZhou....than the production told him to stop to said other name...you can see after that GONG JUN WAS SUPER UPSET...really mad and his appear in his face...HE SEEM WANT MURDER SOMEONE...

It's my own supposition and don't be mad on me...but maybe I have some friend who are gay couple...

I feel...Zhang Zhehan is Bi...if he love someone he will go it. Gong Jun seem OVER protective for Zhang Zhehan.. 

We can see in the concert time or other personal time with both of them...  Gong Jun is super protective to Zhang Zhehan. If Zhang Zhehan do some effort that can bring him hurt his leg...Gong Jun run over to help him immediatly...like in the concert.

Another part hiding when they filming WOH. One time, Gong Jun fans come to the place filming and was bad talking about Zhang Zhehan like why he always took the umbrella and what do he thinking he is. Gong Jun go and fighting them back in front of them and Zhang Zhehan stop him and bring him calm down for many many many minute. Gong Jun was MAD SO MAD his face..he was breath really fast and seem see a blood from his eye....

@Wuzetian little sis...yes I'm back :kiss_wink: thank for waiting for me back dear...I'm ok now hugss

@kur4p1k4 thank for welcome back dear :love: and also thank to waiting for me back...I was always in the mountain!!!

@Yumiyue thank dear!! I'm trying to come more now...some personal problem but I'm still alive :wub: hope I can write more information that you will enjoy it.

My lovely!!!! You know all I love and collect all cdrama, kdrama, tdrama.....any asians serie I mostly have. I will not lying to you that I'm wait for Immortality and Sha Po Lang too which one is coming at the end of June or begining July. And my Immortality is suppose to come at the end August...

I love BL and will not shy to said LOL. My favorite genre is Xianxia...I know..I was always in wuxia, xianxia from my childhood...

WOH always keep me high in the mountain LOL but I do watch mostly all cdrama and kdrama too ^^ WenZhou have a strong signification in my heart...so lovely serie :heart:

• Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1