[Mainland Chinese Drama 2021] Word of Honor 山河令

sugarplum892

2 minutes ago, Yumiyue said:

2021's May was haunting because of them ❤

@Wuzetian they have started those fan stations last year when they were shooting. It's like more official than a fan page... they share fan taken BTS photos, footages, photo books etc.  For other BL dramas they have many fan stations (like 50+) Tian Ya Ke had only these 8 as it was the least popular drama with lowest expectations. 

And for Zhao Ge... I don't actually feel excited..like 2022 seriously:wacko::tears: just like @kur4p1k4 said you can never trust Chinese drama airing dates until it airs. So I'm trying not to get my hopes up.

Now IC... well sometimes being the dark horse or under dog has its advantages. Well we shall see how when 2022 comes...

• Like 1

I don't know if anybody know this, or somebody already mention it but I missed it, but regarding Youku edited version of the concerts where they cut some part of the original livestream for the replay version, they did put back the scenes that was cut out on a separate videos, that could be categorise as crack videos. I think maybe @Wuzetian have posted it before, since I saw some of the videos you've posted before on the playlist.

So Youku has this playlist with the title【山河令 Word of Honor】二创 | 鬼王美少年缠上帅刺客, which I think translated as "2nd beginning | Beautiful ghost king entanglement with Handsome assassin" or something like that (Youku is not even trying to be subtle :sweat_smile: ). This is where they put most of their crack videos and reaction videos and any kind of videos that don't fit any other category for WoH. So yeah if you want to see the scenes that was cut from the concert you can go to that playlist.

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

10 minutes ago, kur4p1k4 said:

I don't know if anybody know this, or somebody already mention it but I missed it, but regarding Youku edited version of the concerts where they cut some part of the original livestream for the replay version, they did put back the scenes that was cut out on a separate videos, that could be categorise as crack videos. I think maybe @Wuzetian have posted it before, since I saw some of the videos you've posted before on the playlist.

So Youku has this playlist with the title【山河令 Word of Honor】二创 | 鬼王美少年缠上帅刺客, which I think translated as "2nd beginning | Beautiful ghost king entanglement with Handsome assassin" or something like that (Youku is not even trying to be subtle :sweat_smile: ). This is where they put most of their crack videos and reaction videos and any kind of videos that don't fit any other category for WoH. So yeah if you want to see the scenes that was cut from the concert you can go to that playlist.

Oh really? That would be cool! But of course in the original video would be best if there's no cut at all...Need to check it out later...Need to rely on you @deltos @Yumiyue for updates...Thanks in advance 

Emoticon Smiles GIF

What is WOH for you? It's like Chicken Ginseng Soup for me... LOL 

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

55 minutes ago, kur4p1k4 said:

Happy children's day (for China only maybe...)

weibo: @此麻非彼麻麻子

To all of the children of WOH, Happy Day to everyone! 

Happy Day GIF by Bobble

I believe some countries are celebrating today but the worldwide date for Children's Day is on November 20th this year. 

Another joke on myself was that I initially thought fans of ZZH are known as "Children/Hai Zhe" in Mandarin only to realise it means "Jellyfish" instead...:D

VhBmqky.jpg

Credit to owner (cant remember source)

Does anyone know's what GJ's fans are known as? 

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 2

54 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Does anyone know's what GJ's fans are known as? 

俊味仙 - Jùn Wèi Xiān

The first word, Jùn is from his name, and the rest of it something to do with his favourite snack or something. Somebody else can explain more thoroughly maybe.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

18 minutes ago, kur4p1k4 said:

俊味仙 - Jùn Wèi Xiān

The first word, Jùn is from his name, and the rest of it something to do with his favourite snack or something. Somebody else can explain more thoroughly maybe.

Lol probably because he's a foodie I assume...

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, kur4p1k4 said:

俊味仙 - Jùn Wèi Xiān

His favorite snack is Lang wei Xian.. so the 'lang' is replaced by his name Jun. This is one of the reason why their cp name also has 'lang'

First 浪 because novel WKX is like a 浪子 (loafer)

Second 浪 because of his favorite snack 浪味仙

Last 钉 because ZZS has nails(钉) and ZH likes to wear stud earrings (耳钉)

@Wuzetian that ZZH fandom name explanation is from zzhellyfish (Twitter) I think.

BTW have you come across this channel? I just repeatedly watch WOH content just because of their titles. 

spacer.png

(ss from nipra)

• Blob 2

1 hour ago, Yumiyue said:

His favorite snack is Lang wei Xian.. so the 'lang' is replaced by his name Jun. This is one of the reason why their cp name also has 'lang'

First 浪 because novel WKX is like a 浪子 (loafer)

Second 浪 because of his favorite snack 浪味仙

Last 钉 because ZZS has nails(钉) and ZH likes to wear stud earrings (耳钉)

@Wuzetian that ZZH fandom name explanation is from zzhellyfish (Twitter) I think.

BTW have you come across this channel? I just repeatedly watch WOH content just because of their titles. 

(ss from nipra)

Thanks for the info! I only knew the nail in the LLD name....But didnt understand where the 2 Lang came from...Good that you have explained! 

I think I subscribe to zzhellyfish on YT but not Twitter. Maybe I should check out Twitter as well. 

On the YT channel, yes I also subscribe to her contents...Very creative titles...

Just got to know this..JunZhe fans call each other Bao...Food again...:D

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

5 hours ago, Wuzetian said:

Remember when our super couple broke up? Here's a summary to jog your memory

I saw this today and clicked immediately because of the title "Four WenZhou Divorces" this channel really makes us excited with the titles.

While weibo is so cute and pretty today with the Children's Day Twitter went crazy with Pride Month.

My favorite SHL PRIDE edits ❤

• Blob 3