Woo Do Hwan ❤️ 우도환 ❤️ 禹棹奂 ❤️ ウ·ドファン

SCSfanz

15 hours ago, Ava Jo said:

@SweetButters lol I don’t see anything creepy about any of these smiles... To me, he just looks so adorable in all of them!!! I agree he’s so skilled at controlling the expressions on his face though... every little mouth quirk! 

His agency Keyeast posted a message on Instagram from WDH today! From papago translate, it looks like WDH is thanking his fans for the letters / gifts and wishing no one gets wet in the rain..?! His basic military training must be over soon, this should be the fifth and final week before he’s allocated to his battalion (I think)! 

@Ava Jo For real that man deserves an award for all of his micro expressions !

Oh yea I saw that KeyEast update !! Yea on the 15th infantry cafe there were talking about the date for the completion ceremony which is coming up soon !

• Like 4

Our Top 10 Favorite Baby-Faced Korean Actors

Maybe it's their eyes, or perhaps their skin! Whatever it is, one thing's for sure—we're obsessed with these boy-next-door Hallyu stars who aren't just easy on the eye but undeniably talented too!

You've watched them, you've listened to some of them, and you've most probably stalked them at some point—we're talking about these handsome Hallyu actors we can't seem to get enough of! Our days and nights are filled with dramas and variety shows featuring these talented Korean men, and we've got to admit—we don't see this fever ending anytime soon!

If we aren't falling head over heels for their looks, we're most probably won over by their undeniable talent for acting, or even their vocal chops for singing. Korean celebrities are multi-talented after all! Yes, they all look fine in their own unique way, but today, we're shining the spotlight on the guys that we just want to bottle up and take home—meet our top 10 favorite baby-faced Korean actors!

7f5f818f-e82e-466f-924f-aee7e31f11a4_woo

Woo Do-hwan, 28
Once Lee Min-ho's sidekick in the recently concluded K-drama 'The King: Eternal Monarch', Woo Do-wan now finds himself in the military, fulfilling his duty to the country. While we will miss seeing him on our screens, we can always go back to some of his hits:

b0b2ac12-a028-4915-8186-2623041840fb_woo

The baby-faced actor with skin to beat is known for his roles in 'Save Me', 'Mad Dog', and the aforementioned 'The King', proving his worth in the acting field. With a face like his, we know we'll be seeing way more of him once he comes back.

72f1901b-dd68-4200-8ad8-ba196254fc8d_woo

Do-hwan was once the face of Korean skincare brand Oozoo, which is known for their face injection sheet masks, and other beauty must-haves.

Spoiler

d7356419-5791-486b-87d0-8ea35f92c657_woo

Also one to play around with hairstyles, his instagram @wdohwan is proof of his ever-evolving look, which we have to admit isn't ever going to get old.

Spoiler

ba3758f1-b176-488c-8bc4-cf5c9fe6d15b_woo

https://metro.style/beauty/grooming/top-10-baby-faced-korean-actors/26402

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

@bri @SweetButters LOVE LOVE LOVE! He is looking so happy and well!! I just randomly missed him so went to his Instagram and saw these photos so the first thing I did was to come straight to this forum... hehehe I’m so glad we all come here when there’s a WDH update :).  

:hooray2:

As an aside.., where are all these military photos of him coming from???? Who takes them?!  and most importantly.... can we expect these updates over the next 2 years!! 

• Like 2
  • Love 3

He looks happy in military so cute :wub:  but i'm not happy as i want to see him in more dramas and movies. Hope time will fly. 

Thank you @bri for sharing the high quality gifs of high quality man (Seon Ho). And @rocher22 for keeping this thread alive. Thank you @syntyche for sharing the article it never crossed my mind that's Dohwan has a baby face lol. His face looks sharp to me. I would say we got lots of updates in short time that's never happened to me with other actors i stanned and i've lots of favs. I hope it stays like that then fans wouldn't feel he was gone but i still want acting projects asap he didn't do much :(

• Love 3

These Are Trendiest Rising Actors And Actresses In 2020

WOO DO HWAN

these-are-trendiest-rising-actors-and-ac

The actor was hailed as a certified scene-stealer in the drama "The King: Eternal Monarch." Netizens applauded his dual character performance as he acted remarkably and justified each role. In each episode, Woo Do Hwan was one of the much-awaited actors that viewers wanted to see.

Since then, many have praised the actor's acting skills and his transformation over the years. His good bromance with Lee Min Ho also made him more endearing. 

Meanwhile, the actor unexpectedly enlisted in the mandatory military service last July 2020. Many look forward to his safe return and his next project in the future.

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/118572/20200803/these-are-trendiest-rising-actors-and-actresses-in-2020.htm

• Like 3
  • Love 2

21 hours ago, Ava Jo said:

@SweetButters LOVE LOVE LOVE! He is looking so happy and well!! I just randomly missed him so went to his Instagram and saw these photos so the first thing I did was to come straight to this forum... hehehe I’m so glad we all come here when there’s a WDH update :).  

As an aside.., where are all these military photos of him coming from???? Who takes them?!  and most importantly.... can we expect these updates over the next 2 years!! 

@Ava JoHe really is looking so well indeed !! Im literally so proud of him !!! He could've have been any other regular trainee, but nope he's the Captain of the company !!! He is so hard working regardless of whatever setting he's in !! Whether he's an actor playing a Captain or a real life Captain for the ROK army !!! 

The military pics are from The Camp Cafe !!! I had posted awhile ago of how to access it, but yea there's tons of pics posted on there. Its where you can go to get updates of soldiers in the ROK army ! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 7/17/2020 at 11:33 PM, SweetButters said:

Haha I have no clue what I was doing, but anyways I went on the camp webpage and signed up for updates (I couldn't find The Camp app in Apple Store haha) ! I had to use google translate page LOL.

The Camp Webpage link:

https://www.thecamp.or.kr/main/viewWebMain.do

Found this when searching for WDH (우도환)

^It looks like he's about to start vehicle training? 

Thanks...:)

:heart:

EY659JpUEAAlYJV?format=jpg&name=small

:heart:

EY659JWUEAMRL9v?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 3
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Seonhoyaa said:

New Interview :wub: I wish someone would sub it for us.

I'm lazy to sub everything since i'm sure someone will eventually do it anyways but here are main snippets!

so he's supposed to guess what the stuff in the box are used for. 

He hopes that they are stuff that he can use in the army like daily essentials. 

he opened it. 

1st item, he thinks it's a toy that they use to play when they were young

2nd item, "it's normal that i don't know what this is right?"  he thinks it's for the hands so he puts them on.

3rd item "i really don't know what this is, am i supposed to know what this is?

"oh it's like a helmet. oh it's used for pants"

back to the "ruler thing". * it's a sign/marker that they use when they are on the move (in the army). they failed to see what the sign is supposed to be. 

4th item "some camouflage  cream" 

"i thought they'd be items that will make me feel less sad but now it seems i feel even more sad" 

List of nicknames/hashtag names given by fans. 

tell us which is your fav nickname. "i like them all because they are given by my fans"

Please read your favorite lyrics .

He reads them... (cheesy love lyrics)

"ok, I feel really embarrassed because there's no reaction even though i am reading them!" LOL

Question: What are you going to do from now till you enlist?

Tomorrow  i'll be spending time with those who will be shaving my head . on the last day i'll spend time with my parents and with myself and think back on my 20s. 

Question: This time the questions will be lighter. what would you want to eat the most? (after enlisting)

Answer: since i'm enlisting later than others,  i heard from others alot that they'll start thinking about all those times when they did not finish their food and why they did not finish it, so i'll probably think the same., although i don't know what kind of food that would be. 

Question: Who do you think you will miss the most? 

The WDH who is not a soldier . 

The rest are greetings about how  he'll be back soon and take care everyone see you in 1.5 years time! 

• Love 2
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, SCSfanz said:

I'm lazy to sub everything since i'm sure someone will eventually do it anyways but here are main snippets!

WOW you speak Korean or are you actually Korean :lol: Lucky you i think about all the time i spend translating every word separately of my fav's interviews haha. Thank you so much for the translation.

4th item "some camouflage  cream" 

"i thought they'd be items that will make me feel less sad but now it seems i feel even more sad" 

So he's sad about enlisting well obviously lol. We're sad too. I can't get over how short his filmography is. I wanted more and better projects:( Hope his luck with scripts will gets much better in 2022.

Thank You @rocher22 and @bri for all the beautiful pics especially Seon Ho's ones :wub: I saw this edit of LMH and WDH before we thought TKEM had Sageuk world. It was in the genre. I would've been less bitter about it being his last project pre- enlistment if it really had Sageuk world haha.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Made some quick edits of WDH's ELLE Korea Interview (I will do more when I have time lol) !!! Love our egg baby so much :blush: !!! 

Here is the full interview:approves:

Spoiler

5xpw7hP.png

QwCzIWT.png

gmmptlx.png

Spoiler

mvuPa2g.png

Edited by gm4queen
Mod edit : Please post more than 3 items inside spoilers! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Love 4