Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Guest kaz11

I love the style of the director, I am guessing there's going to be a lot of tight shots. Like what I often read on Korean forums/comment sections (via GT, of course): visual jackpot.

i cant stop watching the trailer...

i like that dc combined hyo's moments in it cuz it looks like a blockbuster by itself. haha

1529036011.gif

Cr: DC

something to feast on while waiting for Monday to come...

anyway, I managed to book flights to go Korea (again!) during the 2nd week of promo after the release (3rd-4th Aug). looking at the previous stage greetings, does anyone have any idea if I can conclude if the stage greetings are in Seoul for the 1st week and prob Daegu or Busan in the 2nd? Hopefully i get to snatch tickets to get to see her. lol wish me luck...

• Like 2

Guys, I love this look! Lol, I hope she is a double blade, baddie slash trying to charm the male character: She reminds me of Gianna during her Sassy girl days with her look:

http://entertain.naver.com/photoViewer?imgUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fmimgnews2.naver.net%2Fimage%2F382%2F2018%2F06%2F18%2F0000654100_007_20180618083726507.jpg

I miss Hyojoo, she is so pretty. 

• Like 1

wait we havent seen that picture of her before. the one on the poster wall. yeah hate the top but happy to see her! am watching it live. APART FROM THE TOP everything else is nice lol. kdw's dressing is worse<_<