Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

So pumped for it! Definitely a stylish film. I can't wait to see it in theaters :) Counting down the days to the press conference

But why is there no official release date yet?! 

Hi guys. It's been a while since I logged into Soompi. Hope all of you have been doing well :) Now, moving on to the trailer. Just watched it a few minutes ago and what can I say? I LOVE IT! It's dark, full of action and that bgm is killer!!! This looks like it'll do really well despite the competition. Can't wait to see Hyo Joo next monday. I expect them to do a lot of promotion for this movie, and if we're lucky we might get a Whale-Tuna photoshoot or variety show appearances :)

• Like 2

Just now, adamag said:

@adeleyam ikr!!! I saw dat scene and was like wait a minute....is this love lies. Haha the only difference is she does not seem to be wearing much clothes in this crying scene....very curious why

Maybe a bed scene :lol:

Its time for me to start analyzing this trailer now that this bleesed account has subbed it. So dat scene that kdw is with a gun and says: “i’ll take care of it” is followed by the scene with him meeting hyo for what seems to be the first time and he’s wearing the same cloth. What if he was there to kill her? :tongue::tongue:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest kaz11
2 hours ago, adamag said:

She didnt look weak to me. Looked like she might just be the emotional pull in the movie which i dont mind....i can see han ye ri already stealing the screen...she looks crazy lol

Crazy screen presence coming from the ladies. Han Yeri with just one shot and all four with Hyojoo are enough to make me think that they might steal the show... don’t want to jinx it but this could be my favorite film of hers yet. I. Love. It. Will Yeri be attending the press con? I hope so, I want to see them all. 

@kaz11 No, Han Yeri's not going to be at the press conference :( I'm also really impressed by her screen presence from what little we saw of her in the teaser trailer.

Thanks for posting the English subbed trailer @adamag! I LOVE that Twitter account :D And yes, looks like the romance will be very melodramatic lol. 

I am happy to see that the trailer on the CGV Facebook has 126k+ views already!

@solaire: Hahaha, same. I had medium expectations I guess because I didn't want to get my hopes too high but I knew with director Kim Jee Woon, the cast, and the VFX/costuming being top tier (I read the costuming people made the Iron Man and Thor costumes, and the VFX handled films like Train to Busan, Battleship Island, and Ode to my Father) we would be in for a treat! I really hope it does well in theaters and can hold its own against AWTG2

• Like 1

Guest kaz11

@ohnoitscindy I really hope she’ll join the later ones. Actually, I’m hoping for the best for the actresses here and it looks promising. Yeri is in handcuffs, she looks detained and Hyojoo is in her element... it does not look like it’s gonna end well for them. I have never been so excited for her film, lol. 

Hopefully she will be at some stage greetings, at the very least. She and Hyo Joo looked like they got along pretty well.

I'm curious to see how the film will handle adding a 3rd power into the mix.

So it'll be the police force, specifically, Inrang (police group with KDW, JWS, Choi Minho, etc.), vs. the anti-government terrorist group (Han Yeri, Hyo Joo, etc.) vs. the Ministry of Public Security (I don't know who is in this group yet).

Also, Inrang was trending at #6 on Naver! It dropped to #11 now though lol.

Its gonna be trending off and on for a while. Thats what happens when you release epic teasers lol. The ministry of public security will probably just be people who are against giving so much power to the police. But i dont know. I like how mysterious our girls are.