Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

Guest kaz11
2 hours ago, ohnoitscindy said:

Warner Brothers... you better give us something today :angry:

Just visited naver and daum. NONE. Perhaps later, lol, it's just 9 am there.

We are waiting WB.... 

Meanwhile, looks like the release date will be the 25th.

How yall expecting 10 million admissions but lagging it with the promotions -_- 

It's 6 weeks away and all we have are 2 posters smh

Good question. July 25th is culture day in korea which is usually the last wednesday of the month. There are (40% - 50%) discounts for movies during that day so i think it might be a good day to open.

Press conference is a week away lol. How are they going to hype up this movie by then when there's no new posters, no stills, and no trailer... Unless they plan to drop a bunch of promo stuff this week or on the day of the press con. So disappointed we didn't get anything today.

Hopefully the 25th will work out for them. Discounted movie tickets should garner lots of admissions so we should expect heavy, front-loaded box office numbers upon its release. Its only competition that week will be MI6. I pray that the number of admissions sustains throughout its theatrical run with good WOM and good reviews, despite the releases of AWTG2 and Spy Gone North.

Come to think of it. Did we get official confirmation from warner bros that the presscon is on the 18th? I remember a movie blog page posted it in korea but i havent heard warner bros saying anything about it. What of if its not true? With how slow wb has been in releasing promo stuffs am just scared dar 18th might not be the presscon.:(

I have been disappointed a lot of times, lol.No stills, no teaser, no trace of Hyo joo for Inrang.

I think, to avoid more dissapointment on the 15th when they release the trailer, I’ll expect that its all about Kang dong won’s face like GS, and we get a glimpse of Hyojoo walking in red cloak, like Han Ji Min in Age of shadows. lol

Ummm..there’s been no trace of any of the main cast except kdw even jws. Inrang refers to the people with the suit so it makes sense that that’s what being shown in short sneaks. Hyojoo will probably be in the teaser. And I think we’ll get some hyo poster or stills before monday.

GS does not count. Hyo was a cameo there lol. Han ji min was a supporting character...hyo is a lead. I am almost sure she wont end up like her. Hopefully.

But if she does....am gonna fight

oh and this is a scene right out of the anime..l.i remember watching this

Guest kaz11
14 hours ago, adamag said:

Come to think of it. Did we get official confirmation from warner bros that the presscon is on the 18th? I remember a movie blog page posted it in korea but i havent heard warner bros saying anything about it. What of if its not true? With how slow wb has been in releasing promo stuffs am just scared dar 18th might not be the presscon.:(

Oh it's accurate. The blog has posted schedule of film events including Hyojoo's a lot of times before. There is a press con on the 18th and we shall see her.

Thank you for that short teaser! I'm loving it, if anything the film is going to be stylish, just hoping that her character will really have something to do aside from being the source of KDW's character's internal conflict.

Anyway...

[instiz] 2018 VERSION OF LESBIAN RANKINGS FOR CELEBRITIES THEY'D LIKE TO DATE

Posted on 6:35 AM by kei z

#9 Han Yeri
#9 Jun Jihyun
#8 Kim Minhee
#7 Oh Yeonseo
#6 Han Hyojoo
436e0fd6647f58d24f1c3ba36457693c.gif
#5 Kim Hyesoo
#4 Nana
#3 Son Yejin
#2 Cheo Woohee
#1 Kim Taeri
original post: here

Not bad, Hyojoo. Most of them are film actresses. Also, I find Nana pretty so I get how she always ranks on these lists, not to mention I heard she's a good actress. And Yeri.  Inrang girls :)

Oh yeah. I figured it was accurate when the sneak peek came a few minutes after i spoke lol. Yup am pretty sure the film will be stylish...this director is good at that. Am more concerned about the story. I hope its great. From what we’ve seen so far...the director is recreating some of the scenes in the anime. Its nice to see a live action copy. I’ve decided to stop worrying about hyo’s role lol. I reread her bazaar interview and she said inrang came to her at a time she was feeling bored with her screen image. She said she was getting encouragement from watching herself during filming and that she’s lucky to get the role. She also seemed worried on whether she could do it.  At the very least, this shows that hyo considers this to be a different and more challenging role. If this is what she’s looking for, i can accept it for her regardless of what my opinion is of her role in the movie when it gets out. 

That teaser had a bit of a scary feel lol but i want more! I hope they release posters!...i am also hoping they use the anime’s ost because i think its perfect for the movie. U guys should listen to it. Its the one at the beginning of this video. This video is like a quick recap so watch it if u like. There are two girls wearing red...hyo’s character is the one with long hair.

• Like 1

Hmmmm....good to see she catches both male and female attention lol.:tongue: Nana? I have only seen her in the swindler movie with hyun bin and she was just okay there so i dont know. I love yeri. In her interview she said she plays the role of a big sister in inrang. I have a feeling she’s gonna be one of those characters who are screen stealers but have little screen time. 

There’s this new game they have for movie promotions these days where they ask you questions with a lie detector on your hand. I hope they ask inrang cast fun questions with that. Like who’s more handsome, who’s pretty...etc:D god i need fun promo.

Guest kaz11

I'm trying to stay away from the original lol. But her character seems innocent, I want to see a heartless woman if it's not too much to ask...

I have never seen Nana's work,  just read about her performances in dramas. I love Yeri, too, and you might be right about her being a scene stealer in the film.

"There’s this new game they have for movie promotions these days where they ask you questions with a lie detector on your hand. I hope they ask inrang cast fun questions with that. Like who’s more handsome, who’s pretty...etc:D god i need fun promo."

-- I want this, lol.

So psyched about the teaser trailer but is a teaser trailer promoting the release date for the real trailer a thing in Korea now as well? I hate that it's a thing in the US here lol. Just release the damn thing! 

Hope we get to see a good amount of Hyo Joo in the trailer. I'm excited for the press conference. 

Hyo Joo shows up on those kind of lists comprised of lesbian dream girls sometimes. I'm bisexual myself so she's definitely on my list haha. But I also really like the others on that list too. They all have a unique charm to them. 

I have never seen a teaser trailer in k movies since i started watching till inrang lol. Anyway its a good way to advertise and hype the movie so i get why they did it. I just want the full trailer right now.

HAha not even surpised that her friend said hyo likes to stay at home. It makes sense. Looks like inrang will have more action than the anime, car chasing, body action e.t.c  well now we have heard enough info about the human wolf pple already. Are they gonna release info and pictures of the other charcaters before the presscon or what?

Lol she's a total hermit. Always has been. I remember Ivy talking about when they were roommates and Hyo Joo would just stay in and watch artsy weird films haha. I'm happy she's got friends that share the same interests as her. I just found out the other day that JSY is married! There goes my lesbian bff fantasy! lol. All of Hyo Joo's close friends except HJM and now LSY are married.

Trailer is tomorrow! Not going to get my hopes up on some new posters/stills so I'm just going to assume the next promo will be the press conference lol

Guest kaz11

Hyo, classic case of an introvert who is an extrovert with people she likes :). Lord, I can’t even read the text but thank you so much to the fan for all his/her efforts. This is it, girls, tomorrow lol but public appearance with tuna, jws and others  on the 18th!