Han Hyo Joo 한효주 - [FIN: Happiness (2021) || NEXT: ThePirates: Goblin Flag (Jan 2022)]

bimini

It was about 3 second clip, her asking for a gun after the scene, is the Hyo joo I came to know too. lol She looks fine during BTS, but she doesn't talk much maybe because, like @OppasSlyFox said, the boys have been talking too much, and she does not want to butt in, etc. Also, she was only asked one to two questions every interview.

Did she also say she needs to go to the hospital? lol I miss Hyo joo, good for her to have these high profile and high production movies and works, but its nice to have something lite in between too so she can easily be herself and goof around. 

P.S. I would choose to watch Jung Woo Sung than any of the other guys any time, any day without questions. I like men who are funny but warm and gentleman at the same time.

• Like 2

I'm praying for the success of Inrang. It's been a while since she starred in a box office hit.

On another note, I can't wait for Inrang to be released and for promo to be over. I'm ready for HJ to move on to her next project lol preferably a drama with a handsome, well-respected actor (coughs* Gong Yoo).

• Like 1

Guest kaz11

I believe there’s really something going on inside her the day of the press con, I think we can all agree that that’s not the Hj that we’re used to. Dang can’t stay away from this thread. 

I saw a bts vid of KDW and her in an action scene. Well, him doing action with her looking like the damsel in distress... her character is so mysterious can’t wait to see Yoonhee’s layers unfold. I see this character like Nina in Black Swan, at first I was exasperated lol and then the last minutes of the movie blew me away...

It’s time to do  a drama, girl, this film has already given us enough stress lmao. 

@solaire me too. I just want her to move on as well, if not a drama, maybe a lighthearted type of film, with Gong Yoo or someone friendly and warmer so she can be comfortable and enjoy as well. Same, I want this promo to end, and just release the film. 

She looks like damsel in distress, I won't expect anything, the anime character is a damsel in distress I believe, she was used by KMY character and also fell in love with the main lead and was killed. lol A twits like her trying to kill IJK would be good lol

At least the thread went faster :D 

• Like 1

We are stressed indeed. I actually wanted to mention that if we hadnt seen the scene where she’s shooting a gun...most of her action scenes in the bts we have seen are her being led by kdw. So yeah, I would have thought she was a classic damsel in distress. He even helps her climb over an average height wall that considering her height, she should be able to climb. Anyway, I hope she blows my wig away. 

Should inrang already have another promo appearance by now? Whats WB doing?

Am with you @jughead2000 on what you said abt jws. I finally watched the whole video n honestly....he knows the best thing to say at any time and he’s so much fun. My favorite after hyo in inrang team. I didnt hear hyo saying she wanted to go to the hospital. That was kdw.

am coughing *gong yoo* *jo in sung* *go soo* *park seo joon*  haha. Please may we get a drama next.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Guest kaz11

Maybe Hyo is still in character. Just a thought, lol. Love Jung Woosung, I only discovered his qualities when he and Hyo got to work together, before Cold Eyes I only knew him as Korea’s biggest movie star who happened to be the most handsome. She  really got close to him then, I remember seeing a photo of the two drinking wine with the Cold Eyes producers and directors in a resto, they’re both standing with Hyo having this Hyung vibe, such wonderful times in her career. I think she’s like a sponge, she becomes someone like the person she hangs out with. 

I would want her to work with someone closer in age, male or female :)

38 minutes ago, kaz11 said:

Maybe Hyo is still in character. Just a thought, lol. Love Jung Woosung, I only discovered his qualities when he and Hyo got to work together, before Cold Eyes I only knew him as Korea’s biggest movie star who happened to be the most handsome. She  really got close to him then, I remember seeing a photo of the two drinking wine with the Cold Eyes producers and directors in a resto, they’re both standing with Hyo having this Hyung vibe, such wonderful times in her career. I think she’s like a sponge, she becomes someone like the person she hangs out with. 

I would want her to work with someone closer in age, male or female :)

Yes the two of them look so great together and I especially love the BTS of Cold Eyes Press Conference

Despite Hyojoo being the only female there but the atmosphere was so much better than Inrang -_-

This is extremely funny :lol: Gosh I miss those good times

• Like 1

Shame that Hyo joo and Woo Sung have not done any romantic works, they have a potential to have a good chemistry. 

@wildaffairs do you know what JWS is saying to Hyo? Even if you add Junho with them, the atmosphere is still a lot heaps better than Inrang promo lol.

But I also love the chemistry between Falcon and Piglet, seriously, I enjoyed Cold Eyes. It has some bit of funny moments to it. I am not sure about Inrang, the trailer is too short and all I can see is LYH being in her damsel in distress self. She was cool in Cold Eyes, I would not mind an action drama if she has a cool character. Someone like a police or an ace of an investigation team with a leather jacket and long hair, dem Hyo can do that! lol

• Like 1

in the first clip....the first time he talks

jws: yah

hhj: hello (?) hyung

jws: today you look like a woman

there is laughter. He repeats himself saying she looks like a woman( am guessing because she looked a bit manly in the movie lol )

The rest is just them talking abt the movie in presscon.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Guest kaz11
On 6/27/2018 at 11:36 PM, jughead2000 said:

Shame that Hyo joo and Woo Sung have not done any romantic works, they have a potential to have a good chemistry. 

NOoo. I'd rather have them as enemies than lovers it would be so weird, lol.

Question, if HYR is a terrorist member of the Sect and HHJ is being used by another Ministry, what is their connection? Are they friends? Cos I understand Yoonhee's younger sister is a member of the Sect (?).

Hyo spotted in Jeju with BFF JSY ~

Dg1o5d2UcAAFM8i.jpg

Guest kaz11

Hyojooya, show everyone your "strength" in chungmuro again ~

Hj is so demure here (BTS and all), unlike in her other projects, lol.

I dont think i will mind a jws hhj romance ....altho i do admit they have enemies chemistry( whatever that is lol). I think hyo will be fine. She does well in chungmuro and also in melodramatic serious roles. Am actually surprised she said she had that much difficulty. This is her strength and she will shine. ( if she doesnt and gets criticized....i fear she’s gonna hide from us for a while too) please may everything work in her favor.

@kaz11 in the anime....hyr character does not exist. But hyo was a member of the sect and got caught by the ministry and then they used her because she looked like the dead girl. So she could claim to be her sister. I dont know if they are still keeping all these in the film but if so, then i guess hhj n hyr know each other from the sect before she got caught(?).

• Like 1

Inrang full trailer guys. Hyo joo, hwaiting!

Would be good to have subtitles. Hyojoo is doing a lot of narration here

deleted tho its all over twitter

I hope she does well! I hope she doesn’t get criticized! I dont want her to hide for a long time again. huhu Seems like they follow the anime context, they will use her against IJK but she also has a dilemma on what to do.Saw the RRH book. 

Would be good to have subs, lol I think the original video was made private, let me know if I need to delete it.

https://www.soompi.com/2018/06/29/june-movie-star-brand-reputation-rankings-announced/

Also, Hyojoo no.9 in Movie actors brand reputation, don’t know how this works but its nice to see her there with minimal promo exposures for Inrang.Only shows that regardless of these evil knetz on her articles, Hyo joo has already established herself as an A list actress. So Hyo no matter what happens to Inrang, please don’t go hiding? :D  I know you are rich but please do some work lmao we miss you!

• Like 1

Is there more hyo in the trailer? How did you guys feel after watching it. I havent watched it yet because i want to wait for its official release. Dont ask me why lol. Am weird like that. Altho I have a feeling that the temptation to watch will soon be too big to resist haha.

you’re welcome @kaz11

• Like 1