[OFFICIAL] Kim Dong-Wook ❤️Mun Ka-Young ( memory couple )

Ameera Ali

there were so many cute scenes (bts) exploding with closeness and fluffy love :wub: 

and those were really with the puppies :lol:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_2S38gJa_S3fg3BsbuneyATWOSE3pSVl9Xikw0/?igshid=1qbsue3qx9m0y

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_2STqFpk0G2PrBMaItBKfIx2SstMLdC94SXG40/?igshid=vw1c7s39hijl

sometimes i can’t decide whether the bts are JH and HJ or actually KDW and MGY themselves :rolleyes:

• Like 4

Back then when below bts came out, I was pretty much disappointed with KDW because he gave the hot pack given by MGY to him to KSG.

But when MGY once said (during the cherry blossom date bts) KDW is different when he noticed the camera, my conclusion is,  for above bts, KDW didn't want people to notice (or making it obvious) he's closed to MGY? So he was acting nonchalantly towards MGY. 

Spoiler

KDW promised to buy MGY the fries and we know he did fulfill his promise :wub: I'm trying to find back the igs posted by Jamie PD of MGY eating the fries at the pizza place, I remember fans re-posted the igs to their ig account but couldn't find anymore TT.TT.

Though we can't see KDW in the igs but I'm pretty sure he was sitting in front of MGY at that time. I remember reading the owner/staff of the restaurant confirmed MGY, KDW and few other staffs went together. MGY also told us KDW had bought her the fries in one of their ig lives.

Since I've shared the video on 1st page, I'll have the video here again under spoiler tag below.

Spoiler

Starting at 9:00

Back to the hot pack story; in other bts, we can see he gave MGY his hot pack :wub: did he forget the making camera was there as well? :joy: or he couldn't be bothered anymore? The date night bts is also a keeper for us shippers. So much goodness in one bts alone. I can't even differentiate if they were HJ-JH or KDW-MGY 

This ig account has lots of eng sub goodies as well, I believe almost all of us follow this account :joy:

p/s: I'm documenting all these for future shippers :joy: and who knows one day we might get a 'news' on them, we can re-visit all these events again here lol

MGY is someone who always laugh at his jokes though sometimes it's not funny :joy:

Spoiler

See how she always laugh at his jokes; though he repeated the same thing few times :joy:

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

24 minutes ago, kaykafisyah said:

See how she always laugh at his jokes; though he repeated the same thing few times :joy:

you laugh even at the most lame joke when u fall in live with that person!:wub:

@lolly84 waa thanks for the link!

the new bts is waaayyy different than the ori! why did they changed it?? so suspicious:rolleyes:

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, kaykafisyah said:

Back then when below bts came out, I was pretty much disappointed with KDW because he gave the hot pack given by MGY to him to KSG.

But when MGY once said (during the cherry blossom date bts) KDW is different when he noticed the camera, my conclusion is,  for above bts, KDW didn't want people to notice (or making it obvious) he's closed to MGY? So he was acting nonchalantly towards MGY. 

Reveal hidden contents

KDW promised to buy MGY the fries and we know he did fulfill his promise :wub: I'm trying to find back the igs posted by Jamie PD of MGY eating the fries at the pizza place, I remember fans re-posted the igs to their ig account but couldn't find anymore TT.TT.

Though we can't see KDW in the igs but I'm pretty sure he was sitting in front of MGY at that time. I remember reading the owner/staff of the restaurant confirmed MGY, KDW and few other staffs went together. MGY also told us KDW had bought her the fries in one of their ig lives.

Since I've shared the video on 1st page, I'll have the video here again under spoiler tag below.

Reveal hidden contents

Starting at 9:00

Back to the hot pack story; in other bts, we can see he gave MGY his hot pack :wub: did he forget the making camera was there as well? :joy: or he couldn't be bothered anymore? The date night bts is also a keeper for us shippers. So much goodness in one bts alone. I can't even differentiate if they were HJ-JH or KDW-MGY 

This ig account has lots of eng sub goodies as well, I believe almost all of us follow this account :joy:

p/s: I'm documenting all these for future shippers :joy: and who knows one day we might get a 'news' on them, we can re-visit all these events again here lol

MGY is someone who always laugh at his jokes though sometimes it's not funny :joy:

Hide contents

Thanks a lot for sharing this videos. I follow that account as well 'cause there are always goodies for all!:lol: BTW in BTS video of ep 12 (23-24) we clearly see he's a kind guy and when they talked about chicken and pizza, he asked her what she likes the most and Ga Yound said Pizza! Why he was asking such a thing if he's not interested?:rolleyes: And i noticed she stares at him most of the time and i don't think it's only admiration:wub:

7 minutes ago, nitttss said:

you laugh even at the most lame joke when u fall in live with that person!:wub:

@lolly84 waa thanks for the link!

the new bts is waaayyy different than the ori! why did they changed it?? so suspicious:rolleyes:

The new BTS is ridiculous...:lol: The wanted to save the face with the korean public opinion about R-rated scenes but they ignored international fans and our wise action! Someone commented on youtube video about the REAL bts... they said the new bts cut the MAIN and IMPORTANT things about this couple :rolleyes:

• Like 4

Since we dropping these BTS videos ... 

Here's one of my favorites ... :wub:

Credit: TV people

This one was uber cute too .. just how comfortable she is on his chest like that ... ugh, so cute. Not to mention, sharing food and how she's feeding him  ... and all in front of the director. This director seriously has the midas touch when it comes to couples man  ... our biggest shipper of our OTP goes the director! 

• Like 4
  • Love 4

Still in love with these two I am rewatchung the whole drama and of course their BTS especially the last one kkk

Anyways came across this tweet and I find MGY's hand on his neck very intimate.... annnnd never noticed the second one but there are other fans who noticed it :sweatingbullets::wub:

• Love 6

3 hours ago, lhynne said:

Anyways came across this tweet and I find MGY's hand on his neck very intimate.... annnnd never noticed the second one but there are other fans who noticed it :sweatingbullets::wub:

Fans and their eagle eyes! I mean I’m also a fan but hardly catch anything micro like this one :P 

Her hand is so natural and no matter how pro some actor is I don’t think you can act out this level of intimacy perfectly! Tell me this is their 1st time kissing each other, but I won’t believe it at all :D

• Naughty 2
  • Love 2

11 minutes ago, kaykafisyah said:

Fans and their eagle eyes! I mean I’m also a fan but hardly catch anything micro like this one :P 

Her hand is so natural and no matter how pro some actor is I don’t think you can show this level of intimacy perfectly! Tell me this is their 1st time kissing each other, but I won’t believe it at all :D

Right? I mean I watched a lot of KS but this one is so intimate for me. 

• Like 5

Gold find hihi... The fan compiled the fries, chicken and pizza food talk between MGY and KDW... KDW was hesitant to answer the question but MGY answered it. Cute! 

Then there's this question about their first impression about each other 

Spoiler

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Hi everyone, 

After the drama ended 2 days ago, I still cannot let go of them.... Having withdrawn symptom... :bawling:

Thanks to the moderator for opening this forum, for us to discuss about our lovely cp KDW x MGY:heart: 

BTW anyone of you place order Memory Blue Ray dvd? I didn't get it as it quite expensive... Even though I want get it so much... But due to my financial status:( feel sorry for them... 

• Like 3

KDW and MGY were asked about each other's good points... KDW's first answer though hahaha... I was smiling the whole time watching this. MGY said KDW always buys her delicious food :D

Chemistry test

Sexy Kim Dong wook and cute Moon Ga young :D... Kim Dong wook doesn't drink coffee in real life

Spoiler

KDW looking at MGY's dimple for the first time

Spoiler

MGY laughing at KDW's unfunny jokes... She held his arm when she said she's joking and Kim Dong wook had to protest that his jokes are funny in general 

Spoiler

• Like 3

KDW and MGY were asked about each other's good points... KDW's first answer though hahaha... I was smiling the whole time watching this. MGY said KDW always buys her delicious food :D

Chemistry test

Sexy Kim Dong wook and cute Moon Ga young :D... Kim Dong wook doesn't drink coffee in real life

Spoiler

KDW looking at MGY's dimple for the first time

Spoiler

MGY laughing at KDW's unfunny jokes... She held his arm when she said she's joking and Kim Dong wook had to protest that his jokes are funny in general 

Spoiler

• Love 1

34 minutes ago, kaykafisyah said:

Just how much she’s trying to eat him up :naughty:

MUWAHAHAHA :w00t: i thought from bts KDW was really more “aggressive” in the kissing :phew:

so cute of MGY loving french fries and pizzas :lol:

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, kaykafisyah said:

Just how much she’s trying to eat him up :naughty: her lipstick smeared all over his lips and surrounding area (almost to his chin) :joy: :blush:

In that video i see only a couple in love.:smirk: It's not  about JH and HJ but DW and GY!! Even Seo Hyun Jin and Eric Moon didn't kiss so naturally in Another Miss Oh drama. Yep, Hyun Jin and Eric had a chemistry off the chart but not 100% as DW and GY!! In that BTS video i clearly saw passion, natural gestures, complicity and stares from a girl completely smitten by her co-star!!:phew:

@sadthe1st i also think that KDW was more aggressive, his attraction was totally and unconditional!!:wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3