[Drama 2020] Lonely enough to love, 연애는 귀찮지만 외로운 건 싫어

0ly40

Sorry you did not see the clips @emmie 

I know that they are not easy to find for me as not on the drama website for that tv station. 

ep 9  preview

연애는 귀찮지만 외로운 건 싫어

clips of ep 8 

Spoiler

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/30/2020 at 10:23 AM, emmie said:

thank you @Nodameand @supergal99 for the clarification... cos i recall seeing somewhere that its 16 episodes.  

woah...that preview :Cornykiss:

i dont quite understand the last bit where NaeEun is upset.  I blame the subs.

Oh did they reduce it to 10 due to ratings?:criesariver:...usually the dramas are till episode 16...

• Guest changed the title to [Drama 2020] Lonely enough to love, 연애는 귀찮지만 외로운 건 싫어

:happy2:sharing the link to a bts clip and pics shared on weibo: 

https://m.weibo.cn/p/index?containerid=1008083f8d4285b24d685052b47f444f80800a&extparam=厌烦恋爱但也讨厌孤独&luicode=10000011&lfid=231522type%3D1%26t%3D10%26q%3D%23金素恩%23#&video

Spoiler

Deleted broken link

SimpleUntriedBillygoat-size_restricted.g

His workout sessions for the scene hahaha

TeemingInsecureEidolonhelvum-size_restri

This is such a short and sweet romcom (plus the music and OSTs are really good!) >>> the cheesiness reminds me of why I had started kdramas heee... :ilike:

:blush:

• 2 weeks later...

@Taisha52 I agree with @Susu This drama is worth checking out. I was sad it did not get more love. It was a nice balance to the other dramas I was watching.

Got the romance, eye candy and easy breezy story line. Not too much crazy drama overall but good vibes and feels. Both OTP learn from each other. There was some mildang. But you come to expect it.

Archived