[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

Spoiler

5 minutes ago, Miss.Zinu said:

OMG!! KGE is super cute n pretty here:love: 

I was imagining LMH as the male lead of that  movie instead.. I think it will be perfect as KGE looks so pretty in that movie with those flowy dresses... the chemistry should be explosive :heart:

• Like 6
  • Love 5

3 minutes ago, effyisme said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I was imagining LMH as the male lead of that  movie instead.. I think it will be perfect as KGE looks so pretty in that movie with those flowy dresses... the chemistry should be explosive :heart:

Yupp, her wardrobe in that movie was on point. 

6 minutes ago, effyisme said:

I was wondering since LMH made it so obvious during the hospital bts with WDH that everyone onset was aware of LMH/KGE relationship... is that the reason KES may have edited some of the dialogues to mimic real life?? 

We don't really know when that was filmed. I think she may have already chose to have the dialogues mimic real life since she seems to be a shipper from the beginning? Either that or maybe LMH requested it. :lol: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

21 minutes ago, effyisme said:

I was wondering since LMH made it so obvious during the hospital bts with WDH that everyone onset was aware of LMH/KGE relationship... is that the reason KES may have edited some of the dialogues to mimic real life?? 

13 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

We don't really know when that was filmed. I think she may have already chose to have the dialogues mimic real life since she seems to be a shipper from the beginning? Either that or maybe LMH requested it. :lol: 

:phew:

*edit

And his smile here, 100% Mr. Obvious himself, not Lee Gon :sweatingbullets:

Edited by folksway222
  • LOL 11
  • Love 6

12 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

If you realized, the dialogues appeared to mimic real life in the later part of the drama... those scenes were filmed from Mar onwards... the kitchen forehead kiss was filmed in March... the first kiss most prob early this year...  all the rest should be filmed around the press conference or after... the bedroom kiss was early May... so I believe the hospital bts was after that thus you see the difference in LMH jealousy comparing to the stable scene (filmed early this year), TKD centre (filmed around Mar/Apr) and the hospital (May)... LMH was sour but still smiled and did not show much during the stable and TKD centre scenes with WDH... the hospital bts was explosive jealousy.. he couldn't even look or hide his expression plus his mockery/sarcasm.. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4

17 minutes ago, effyisme said:

If you realized, the dialogues appeared to mimic real life in the later part of the drama... those scenes were filmed from Mar onwards... the kitchen forehead kiss was filmed in March... the first kiss most prob early this year...  all the rest should be filmed around the press conference or after... the bedroom kiss was early May... so I believe the hospital bts was after that thus you see the difference in LMH jealousy comparing to the stable scene (filmed early this year), TKD centre (filmed around Mar/Apr) and the hospital (May)... LMH was sour but still smiled and did not show much during the stable and TKD centre scenes with WDH... the hospital bts was explosive jealousy.. he couldn't even look or hide his expression plus his mockery/sarcasm.. 

Hahaha why is this so true? You can see the change in his behavior whenever someone else gets to film a scene with kge. He seems a little more tense and reserved, not his usual over the top happy self when he’s with her alone. 

I miss them. I feel a little deprived as there weren’t as many scenes of them today as I would have liked. I wish we’ll get a whole episode of just the OTP. Lol.

I also need to confirm if they met up to watch episode 13 together. It would be nice even if they met up as a group with the other cast members. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

1 minute ago, Heretorant said:

Hahaha why is this so true? You can see the change in his behavior whenever someone else gets to film a scene with kge. He seems a little more tense and reserved, not his usual over the top happy self when he’s with her alone. 

I miss them. I feel a little deprived as there weren’t as many scenes of them today as I would have liked. I wish we’ll get a whole episode of just the OTP. Lol.

Can someone make a video about this? Chebal im dying to see the difference in his behavior. :wub::blush:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

48 minutes ago, effyisme said:

CAN’T AGREE ENOUGH :naughty: KES is really our supreme court lady :blush:

• Like 3
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, Kdramatic said:

LOL I think he meant “wrapping IT up”... so no babies, yet... :smirk:

All the more time to enjoy time as a couple before there is less privacy...

Also... can you imagine who will be trying to get KGE's attention more? The appa or the kids?

• LOL 8

3 minutes ago, lysandr said:

Also... can you imagine who will be trying to get KGE's attention more? The appa or the kids?

Probably the husband. KGE loves kids. I think she will give more attention to them than her husband. :lol:

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

1 minute ago, koreaboooo said:

Probably the husband. KGE loves kids. I think she will give more attention to them than her husband. :lol:

That is true.

We might see more Mr Pouty face then hahaha.

But they probably will be very good and loving parents, in my opinion. Shower each other with love!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

43 minutes ago, Kdramatic said:

I love how Swoon uses their real names in their videos. :blush: :smirk:

LOL still laughing at Dad’s face after hearing the wrapping comment. :lol::naughty:

LMH, i pray to god so you can meet KGE's dad in real life :lol: 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, effyisme said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Yesssa....im thinking the same too:wub:  one day. Pray hard for one day it gonna happen:w00t:

• Like 2
  • Love 4

It's feeling like there is major under promotion on netflix's part. King's essential video is released on the day of 13th episode. Still no couch talk, no missing pong, no compliment me. Even in the zenga game the whole cast was brought. Weird sitting arrangement during the essential video(maybe that's why KGE was not so lively).

They didn't try to promote the main leads' chemistry at all. We gathered breadcrumbs from lovestagram and bts. Still sailing so strong.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

5 minutes ago, Miss.Zinu said:

Yesssa....im thinking the same too:wub:  one day. Pray hard for one day it gonna happen:w00t:

As much as I want to see them together again in a drama and movie, I prefer they are a real couple.. usually when a couple collaborate again, it means there is really nothing between them.. 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 2

13 minutes ago, hellomonday said:

LMH, i pray to god so you can meet KGE's dad in real life :lol: 

Maybe they already did thats why LMH is openly flaunting it on his IG posts including his agency since we all discussed before that KGE appa is active on SNS :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

23 minutes ago, lysandr said:

Attention for the kids during the day time..

Attention for the hubby during the night time :naughty:

• Naughty 2
  • LOL 4